Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

vishnugupt

Country flag
@Dark Sorrow Bhai/Bahna?? When is your secondary sanctions are coming which you were mentioning in March??

again India being dragged into 3rd party conflict and our gigachad Mr.J.S just put that bouncer over the boundary with a helicopter shot.....
I am loving this guy......

Russia yet again fired 100s of missiles today. according to you Russian has been suffering from critical shortage of Propellant, explosives and Semi conductors from March onward.

ww2historian

Country flag
I heard something interesting on the military summary channel today about Russia launching several excellent surveillance satellites in the last couple of months. I wrongly assumed they already had these at the beginning of the war. Todays missile attack main target was weapon shipments discovered and tracked by these new satellites. If you google it you will find a lot of articles about this. I'm a little surprised this hasn't been talked about in the news much, because it already making a big difference. "All three of Russia’s major rockets — the Soyuz, Proton, and Angara — launched last week on missions to deploy a Russian navigation satellite, an Angolan communications spacecraft, and a top secret military spy payload."

ww2historian

Country flag
I heard something interesting on the military summary channel today about Russia launching several excellent surveillance satellites in the last couple of months. I wrongly assumed they already had these at the beginning of the war. Todays missile attack main target was weapon shipments discovered and tracked by these new satellites. If you google it you will find a lot of articles about this. I'm a little surprised this hasn't been talked about in the news much, because it already making a big difference. "All three of Russia’s major rockets — the Soyuz, Proton, and Angara — launched last week on missions to deploy a Russian navigation satellite, an Angolan communications spacecraft, and a top secret military spy payload."
At about the 6 minute mark he talks about this, and mentions that Russia might of launched as many as 10 new satellites.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Russia should hit back at US & NATO elint gathering platforms that gave real time intel to Ukrainian forces which used those intel to guide the UAVs. As far as I am concerned they just became legal combat targets the minute they provided such intel and support.
This is very likely Russia will hit NATO infrastructure sometime end of the day . This war is not going to end as simple as people expecting.

Ylside

Country flag
Todays missile attack main target was weapon shipments discovered and tracked by these new satellites. If you google it you will find a lot of articles about this.
Source? None of the somewhat reputable RuSSian sources - such as Rybar - reports it.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Biggest lesson for UN generals from this war is “Never fool yourself by preparing yourself for 10 days intense war, 20 days intense war”

this principle works only for those who fight through the proxies not by themselves

Had it direct NATO vs Russia fight 10 months back rather than Ukraine then NATO war reserve would have depleted 6 times by now.

UK have war reserve for only 2 days.
Germany: 2 days
France: < 2 days
USA: 2 weeks

All NATO countries barely have 500 k active soldiers. Surprisingly, even it urgent, they can’t manufacture ammunition till end of 2023.

India must have war reserve at least for 1 year Giving the 2 front threat.

Ylside

Country flag
All NATO countries barely have 500 k active soldiers.
Uhm, are you sure about those numbers? Dont you know that US alone has over 1,3 million?

Btw, you are probably wrong about ammo as well. Dont know how it works in all NATO states, but in eastern Europe, production already went up. One of larger Slovak ammo manufacturers, ZVS Holding, usually produced 25k arty shells per year, it was not the most important line of business for them. This year, they hired more workers and are aiming for 75k - that's about as much as they can do without building of new assembly lines. Next year, they might switch to three shifts operation. And in neighbouring states it's the same.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles