Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Craigs

Country flag
I know truth hurts.
After leaving in delusion of being called 2nd army if the world, entering 10th month of 3 day special military operation and loosing regional capital after successful mobilization; I get it you are in shock.
View attachment 184907

Everyone has seen the abyssal performance of Russians in Ukraine and the reasons for Russian abyssal performance are also open secret.
Keep playing PUBG and WoW and also restrict your analysis to them. Nobody here and I mean nobody here has any operational experience of large theater battles. Take some popcorn and watch the show.

There is a saying in English "It is better to be quiet and accused of stupidity than open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Master Chief

Country flag
read that Russians retreated a bit from east banks but still , in broad day light . really some dumb aukut these guys have.
Russia is bombarding the western bank of Dneiper too.. So, Ukranains too would have not moved too close to the river en masse

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Russia is bombarding the western bank of Dneiper too.. So, Ukranains too would have not moved too close to the river en masse
Russians are using randomized indirect fire. Russian main goal is not let Ukrainian government settle down.
As for large scale crossing Ukrainians currently lack the means.

Blademaster

I know what parasite means but it seems that you failed to understand the analogy how Putin , Russian MOD, FSB, etc. are parasites for Russia.
spoken like someone addicted to American kool Aid. If you were to talk about Boris Yeltsin you may have a point but under Putins helm Russias fortunes have changed for the better. He no longer allowed the West to loot Russia.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
spoken like someone addicted to American kool Aid. If you were to talk about Boris Yeltsin you may have a point but under Putins helm Russias fortunes have changed for the better. He no longer allowed the West to loot Russia.
You are ignorant about how much corruption there is in Russia or you willfully ignore it because Putin is Chad in right wing circles

Akim

Professional
Country flag
No .. it's just the mud.. We should see more maneuver warfare once the ground hardens..
Where fighting is taking place now, it is an urbanized area. There is more or less solid road surface. Mud is typical for the steppe regions. There are temperature fluctuations.
Tracked armored vehicles easily fight in the Donbass. So it's not a dirt factor. The front line is oversaturated with Ukrainian ATGMs and our Russian armored vehicles clicked a lot. Therefore, very often vagnerians and mobiks are sent even without cover.

Ylside

Country flag
Another Russian Ka-52 Alligator demilitarized in the East. Certainly one of the flashier shotdown, something much heavier than usual Manpad must have been used for this one.

Ylside

Country flag
I'm sure they are feeling no regrets for that right. Russia has the right to defend itself against a dangerous threat.
And against what dangerous threat is RuSSia defending itself? Countries have borders, and there is usually another country at the other side of it. RuSSia should get used to it.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles