Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Master Chief

Country flag
You don't even see Ukraine as a country on this map. Now ask yourself, "who gained territory, and now wants even more territory with Ukraine joining NATO? View attachment 184897
The Soviet Union as a country ceased to exist in 1991.. and the US saw no point in keeping a promise( that NATO will not expand eastwards) made to a country that no longer exists.. Now, the expansion was not in good taste, as it was hostile to the Soviet Union's successor state of Russia. But, it is also a fact that ex Warsaw pact nations were desperate to get into NATO, since they knew that Russia will again try to be an empire once it becomes strong again, as that is in Russia's nature (nothing right or wrong in trying to be an Empire )..

RocketMan

Country flag
I just view Ukrainians just like weeds, if you don't pull them all from the roots or use cement and rocks on where they originally grow the problem won't be solved. I think most pro-Ukraine users that are pro-Ukraine in this war have only followed this war after February 2022 because they have zero fucking idea just how bad the problem is.
Ukrainians are just Russians brainwashed with GloboHomo glownigger propaganda . Their globalist oligarchs/leaders are in cohoots with degenerate west & are puppets of GAE (Globalist American empire).

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
pointless - but what is russian arty doing

Russians have withdrawn majority of artillery to Donbas mainly to Donetsk axis.
Russians now have started facing shortage of barrels along with the pre-existing shortage of propellant along front line.

Last edited:

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Namecalling when your logic is used against you. I think your head is sucking too much blood from your body. May lead to brain aneurysm.
I know truth hurts.
After leaving in delusion of being called 2nd army if the world, entering 10th month of 3 day special military operation and loosing regional capital after successful mobilization; I get it you are in shock.
1670176732673.png

Everyone has seen the abyssal performance of Russians in Ukraine and the reasons for Russian abyssal performance are also open secret.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
read that Russians retreated a bit from east banks but still , in broad day light . really some dumb aukut these guys have.
Russians do lack skilled forward observers and drones along Kherson axis. Russian Artilleryman along Kherson axis are also reported to be freshly mobilized (not very much skilled).
Even if you have artillery you can't do much without skilled manpower.
Russians also seem to lack drones why are continuously used as forward observers, fire correction and post battle damage assessment.

Master Chief

Country flag
I just view Ukrainians just like weeds, if you don't pull them all from the roots or use cement and rocks on where they originally grow the problem won't be solved. I think most pro-Ukraine users that are pro-Ukraine in this war have only followed this war after February 2022 because they have zero fucking idea just how bad the problem is.
That sounds a lot like "Ukranians are Untermensch".. stuff.. @temujin .. This is what I said, the longer the war goes on, and the harder the Ukranians fight, there will be less and less talk from Russians about reforming Ukranians into good Russians, and more talk about annihilation of Ukranians.. because just like Ukraine knows that they don't have the state capacity to change Russia's behavior, Russians too will reach the same conclusion that Russia does not have the state capacity to change Ukranian behavior.. And when that happens, people talk about the easier fix of annihilation of your enemy..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles