Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Sanglamorre

Country flag
A Ukranian only fans model added me on Snapchat, promoting Only fans account. I blocked her instantly.

However, unlike what most of you believe, I actually feel sad for her.

This woman, a young feminine 18 year old, had to turn to only fans when coming to america from Ukraine as a refugee. Instead of getting a min. Wage job, she has to do the most dishonorable thing any female can do, create an only fans.

Sad to see what war has forced some people to turn to.
Uhhh American women without being refugees and all do the same shit. It's just a lifestyle of the degenerates now. Easy money.

Ylside

Country flag
Meh, this boring debate over and over again - people who never saw a living Ukrainian, let alone visited the country, claiming that its the nation of Nazis. It's interesting that so many people on this forum are pushing this "Ukrainians are Nazis" rhetoric, when even Russian propaganda mostly abandoned whole denazification narrative in the early summer. Because, what makes nation a Nazi? Race laws. Does Ukraine have some? Then it could be aggresive policy towards its neighbours? But independent Ukraine, unlike Russia, didnt attack any of its neighbours.

So Russians focus on historical persons, who ended up as Nazi collaborators and are venerated in Ukraine. But, according to such logic, almost every former Soviet republic is Nazi. Because in 30s and 40s, many leading figures in nations oppressed by Bolsheviks seeked some assistance from Nazi Germany. Even heard of names such as Garegin Nzdeh or Mahammad Amid Rasulzade? In their countries, they are still seen as heroes. Does it give Russia a right to bomb them?

Blademaster

Meh, this boring debate over and over again - people who never saw a living Ukrainian, let alone visited the country, claiming that its the nation of Nazis. It's interesting that so many people on this forum are pushing this "Ukrainians are Nazis" rhetoric, when even Russian propaganda mostly abandoned whole denazification narrative in the early summer. Because, what makes nation a Nazi? Race laws. Does Ukraine have some? Then it could be aggresive policy towards its neighbours? But independent Ukraine, unlike Russia, didnt attack any of its neighbours.

So Russians focus on historical persons, who ended up as Nazi collaborators and are venerated in Ukraine. But, according to such logic, almost every former Soviet republic is Nazi. Because in 30s and 40s, many leading figures in nations oppressed by Bolsheviks seeked some assistance from Nazi Germany. Even heard of names such as Garegin Nzdeh or Mahammad Amid Rasulzade? In their countries, they are still seen as heroes.
Please stop gaslighting us on this forum. Just take your stupid western/ukrainian propaganda shit elsewhere.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Scuds and drones will fail without real-time intel on Ukrainian air defence grids which NATO's IAMD backs.

Only 4 out of 25 drones were made into hitting their so-called intended targets. One they say went astray due to non-military interception.

If I were a Russian General I will work on long-range small dynamic artillery attacks to soften multiple frontiers. And keep doing it to achieve similar objectives that they now appear to claim with high attrition.

Anyhow from the very first week itself, I gave very bad scores to Russian Generals. I still don't know what they are doing and what are their objectives.

The longer it gets worst it will become. A statemate for an invading force = defeat.
Russian mega mortar 2S4 Tyulpan smashes Ukraine strongholds | No equivalent in western militaries

Sanglamorre

Country flag

So Russians focus on historical persons, who ended up as Nazi collaborators and are venerated in Ukraine. But, according to such logic, almost every former Soviet republic is Nazi. Because in 30s and 40s, many leading figures in nations oppressed by Bolsheviks seeked some assistance from Nazi Germany. Even heard of names such as Garegin Nzdeh or Mahammad Amid Rasulzade? In their countries, they are still seen as heroes. Does it give Russia a right to bomb them?
> Ukrainians holding Hakenkreuz flags and Nazi tattoos
> No NaZiS in UkRaInE.

Indians and Russians fought against Nazis in WW2. Ukrainians were the Nazis in WW2

Blood+

Country flag
A Ukranian only fans model added me on Snapchat, promoting Only fans account. I blocked her instantly.

This woman, a young feminine 18 year old, had to turn to only fans when coming to america from Ukraine as a refugee. Instead of getting a min. Wage job, she has to do the most dishonorable thing any female can do, create an only fans.

Come on, you mean to say she couldn't get a job at a Starbucks or McDonalds?? It's really that bad over there??!!

Ylside

Country flag
> Ukrainians holding Hakenkreuz flags and Nazi tattoos
> No NaZiS in UkRaInE.
Not this boring strawman fallacy again. Just because someone shown you a photo of someone, that means that whole Ukrainian nation is Nazi? What kind of kindergarten logic is that?

I know you will be shocked, but I have to tell you - there are Nazis in Russia as well. And what more, some military units fighting in the Ukraine openly express Nazi world view and praise Hitler, such as Rosich batallion, commanded by Alexei Milchakov. And these units and individuals are being praised and decorated by Russian war correspondents - because the war is not about fighting Nazis or satanists, but about plain imperial conquest of territory. Comprende?

Fb59FdFXEAQkiYX.jpg

And here, if you still fail to grasp it, he explains it explicitely 💩

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Not this boring strawman fallacy again. Just because someone shown you a photo of someone, that means that whole Ukrainian nation is Nazi? What kind of kindergarten logic is that?

I know you will be shocked, but I have to tell you - there are Nazis in Russia as well. And what more, some military units fighting in the Ukraine openly express Nazi world view and praise Hitler, such as Rosich batallion, commanded by Alexei Milchakov. And these units and individuals are being praised and decorated by Russian war correspondents.

View attachment 184570

And here, if you still fail to grasp it, he explains it explicitely 💩

Yes, he is a Nazi. If there was an odd Ukrainian doing Nazi things, it wouldn't be notable. Americans have them, Brits have them.

What is notable that Ukrainians have multiple official units with Nazi insignia, they give Bandera medals, and have state support for their Nazism. What is even more annoying is that they accuse Russia of being Nazis and what not when they are the ones with history of being Nazis and continuing being one.

Ukrainians are hypocrites. As well as anyone who denies Ukraine is a Nazi country with state support for it and says stuff like ruSSia and all.

Master Chief

Country flag
German foreign minister will be in India on December 5. This is not to enhance ties, but to pressure and threaten India on Russian oil price cap.. Let's see how this goes.. Dec 5 is when EU STOPS buying Russian seaborne crude

Master Chief

Country flag

So, what happens on OnlyFans..? She would charge money for some provocative moves on Camera..or you get hooked up for some "good time" :bplease: ?

OliverQueen85

How old are you? With this speech, you look like a pensioner who lives only with the memories of his youth. Everything you said is over.

He looks like a pensioner because he knows history, expresses his/her opinion and has seen the big picture of the doom that NATO caused to the past and is causing right now to the Ukrainians? Your soldiers are being eliminated together with the NATO mercenaries day after day, because NATO wanted to invade Russia and used Ukraine as the Trojan Horse...Anyway, whatever you don't get is not the others problems, it is your. After all NATO brought the war in your home, but maybe you like it this way...so go on...playing the blame game to those who have a different opinion, because you were (and still are) incapable to see the big picture. The past, the present and the future...

Hari Sud

Country flag
German foreign minister will be in India on December 5. This is not to enhance ties, but to pressure and threaten India on Russian oil price cap.. Let's see how this goes.. Dec 5 is when EU STOPS buying Russian seaborne crude

German Energy Troubles are Far Worst

Germans are in bigger trouble than they admit. Today they have filled up their gas storages with cheap gas from Russia. That supply has been cut. Blame it on themselves for helping to sabotage the Russian gas pipeline. Hence with no gas delivery possible and winter is upon them, that storage will exhaust even if you ration the gas over three months. The LNG they are contracting from Qatar, first is not enough, second has to be gasified elsewhere and then sent into German pipelines.

Hence German losses with Russian gas supply cut are far greater as we know today. The higher gas prices and curtailed supply will cost German and other small countries in the neighbourhood about €700 billion (Published estimate).

This war in Ukraine is going to be very heavy on German and other European countries economy.

My point here is that German Foreign Minister is in no position to talk tough in Delhi when he arrives. Their own economy in bad shape hence gives no room to talk tough. Moreover, India at the moment is not dependent on anything on Germany.

ww2historian

Country flag
Low quality post.
Focus should be on the news not who is saying it.
If you hate me but I state a fact that sun is rising from the east. Doesn't make it false.
Fact is fact.

Tell me if I'm wrong in saying that Russia has banned such discussion. If not, then why are you quoting? Simp.

I know y'all pooty-gang are lazy af so here is official link.

Zelensky is the one you should be talking about. https://www.rt.com/russia/567520-ukraine-crackdown-russia-churches/ "I didn't say that the story didn't have any truth to it. I also don't care where information comes from, but I will fact check it, if it comes from a source printing stories that are true only half the time. I'm just not seeing that there is much truth to this story. For example, on Russian TV, that Russians are watching, they are very critical of the army, and Russian leadership. So it's not like in reality they are banning discussions, it's more like they are banning hate speech towards the army. Here's an example. https://zona.media/news/2022/11/30/levchenko

ww2historian

Country flag

Not every German was a Nazi, in fact the Nazi party was a small minority party. Latter they did grow, but even in 1933, Hitler only won 43.9% of the vote, but that was enough, because he only needed a simple majority. I think the fact that Ukraine made Bandera a national hero says everything, even though it was latter revoked. https://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/13/world/europe/13ukraine.html

Master Chief

Country flag
Zelensky is the one you should be talking about. https://www.rt.com/russia/567520-ukraine-crackdown-russia-churches/ "I didn't say that the story didn't have any truth to it. I also don't care where information comes from, but I will fact check it, if it comes from a source printing stories that are true only half the time. I'm just not seeing that there is much truth to this story. For example, on Russian TV, that Russians are watching, they are very critical of the army, and Russian leadership. So it's not like in reality they are banning discussions, it's more like they are banning hate speech towards the army. Here's an example. https://zona.media/news/2022/11/30/levchenko
This is slowly morphing into a War of Annihilation.. Anything Russian be it poets or Church will be gotten rid of in Ukriane.. And Russia will try to annihilate the Ukrainian state and Identity before that happens..

Blademaster

Why tolerate her coming to India? Just tell her to fuck off if all she is gonna talk about oil cap on Russian gas. She's gotta be fucking stupid if India would destroy a long lasting mutual beneficial relationship with a nuclear superpower over the demands of stupid wokes and Nazis.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles