Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

blackjack

Country flag
Seems Russians might be withdrawing from Rest of Kherson & Zaporyezhia also. They means will give nuke reactor under their control.

At this rate, it Seems Crimea might fall soon. Putin won’t survive this, nor will Russia
Evacuating probably to get closer to kyiv:pound:

Blademaster

I haven't really denied that Ukraine's demographics situation is also insane too lmao. In the real world, both of them are losing badly(demographics and economics wise)..
Please stop the false equivalance thing here. Ukraine is not on the same level as Russia.

Blademaster

It was monumental buffonry for Ukraine to give up nukes . Ukraine was played by Americunts , Bri-shits , French & ruSSians in 1991 lol . Play stupid games win stupid prizes 🤣🤣.

View attachment 184501

View attachment 184502

View attachment 184503
The Ukrainians never had the activation codes and they did not have the scientists who can disassemble the nukes and reshape them as necessary and make new nukes out of them. It was an albatross on the necks of the Ukrainians and they got a good deal out of it by trading the useless nukes for something better.

Blademaster

Father leaving for war ... because a certain Kremlin midget believes that he is the next Peter the Great and has to conquer territories which were once part of the Russian empire

Hey Joe Biden and Zelensky the clown could stop the war by simply declaring as Ukraine as a no no zone for NATO and follow the Minsk accords. But hey you can't have nice things, eh?

ww2historian

Country flag

An operation so successful that you can't talk about it.
Please don't tell me you believe that the Moscow times is a Russian newspaper. It's a western paper that prints bullshit about Russia. "In 2022, its headquarters were relocated to Amsterdam in the Netherlands in response to restrictive media laws passed in Russia after the invasion of Ukraine. The website was later banned in Russia." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Moscow_Times

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Please don't tell me you believe that the Moscow times is a Russian newspaper. It's a western paper that prints bullshit about Russia. "In 2022, its headquarters were relocated to Amsterdam in the Netherlands in response to restrictive media laws passed in Russia after the invasion of Ukraine. The website was later banned in Russia." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Moscow_Times
Low quality post.
Focus should be on the news not who is saying it.
If you hate me but I state a fact that sun is rising from the east. Doesn't make it false.
Fact is fact.

Tell me if I'm wrong in saying that Russia has banned such discussion. If not, then why are you quoting? Simp.

I know y'all pooty-gang are lazy af so here is official link.

Ylside

Country flag

Seems Russians might be withdrawing from Rest of Kherson & Zaporyezhia also. They means will give nuke reactor under their control.

At this rate, it Seems Crimea might fall soon. Putin won’t survive this, nor will Russia
Just a wishful thinking from Ukrainian side. RuSSia won't seek peaceful solution (or, "exit without the loss of face") unless it feels that its invasion is going nowhere and costs of continuing of the war are much higher compared to costs of withdrawal. The whole annexation charade made this withdrawal almost impossible - right bank of Dniepr was a special case.

Picard

Country flag
However, it was Hitler who unleashed WW2. And it is the ideology of the "gathering of German-speaking peoples" that underlies that war.

I agree that this is a European-centric world, because the war between Japan and China began earlier, but the West did not notice this war. The image of Hitler as an invader is more clearly emphasized by the world community than the image of Stalin.
Technically correct but misses the point, because without USSR there will have been no Hitler. First, it was threat of Communism that made conservative parties in Germany and Italy ally with Nazis and Fascists, respectively. Without that threat, made more pronounced but not created by the Great Depression, Hitler will have remained a failed painter and Mussolini will have created a marching band. Second, Hitler was able to rearm Germany and start the war only thanks to Soviet support. No Soviet-German cooperation = no German rearmament = no Second World War in Europe.

Although, one blogger I used to read gave explanation which I think may have hit the center: "evils of Nazism are emphasized because Communism never touched the privileged nations of the Western Europe".

You don't understand Russian and don't listen to their political talk shows, where they talk about the genocide of other peoples.
Yeah, my Latin is way better than my Russian (not hard, since latter is nonexistent...).

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Technically correct but misses the point, because without USSR there will have been no Hitler. First, it was threat of Communism that made conservative parties in Germany and Italy ally with Nazis and Fascists, respectively. Without that threat, made more pronounced but not created by the Great Depression, Hitler will have remained a failed painter and Mussolini will have created a marching band. Second, Hitler was able to rearm Germany and start the war only thanks to Soviet support. No Soviet-German cooperation = no German rearmament = no Second World War in Europe.

Although, one blogger I used to read gave explanation which I think may have hit the center: "evils of Nazism are emphasized because Communism never touched the privileged nations of the Western Europe".

Yeah, my Latin is way better than my Russian (not hard, since latter is nonexistent...).
There is such a version. Back in the 80s, the fugitive Soviet spy Rezun (under the pseudonym Suvorov), wrote the book "Icebreaker", which says that Stalin used Hitler as a ram.
Italian fascism and German Nazism did not appear as a counterpoint to communism. The weakening or destruction of monarchies led to the filling of voids, because medieval monasteries are also fascism, only without party colors.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Putler????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's Rich coming from Nazis who are fighting openly with Nazi flags... Lol That dumbo Zelenskyy acting exactly like Mussolini, back then it was GErmany pulling strings now its the Evil Americans supported by grand daddy of trouble makers The bad breath Britain..

Too Rich for Nazis to compare anyone thing Hitler.
We attacked Russia or she attacked us?
Can I show you a video of how proud they are of the revival of the Moskvich car brand at the facilities of the Renault factory that they stole?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Aren't you supposed to be out of electricity or internet, how are you still posting here?
Do you have an equation in your head?:)
All issues are resolved and I walk around the apartment in shorts and sleep covered only with a blanket.
You constantly believe the Russian Internet. It's not even fun to argue with you.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles