Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I don't understand, why constant comparisons of Putin with Hitler? Surely Stalin would be a closer comparison, considering a) Putin is basically emulating Stalin in his actions, b) Putin's campaign at whitewashing Stalin and Communism and c) Putin's rhetoric being basically the same rhetoric Communists used to justify their crimes?
However, it was Hitler who unleashed WW2. And it is the ideology of the "gathering of German-speaking peoples" that underlies that war.
You don't understand Russian and don't listen to their political talk shows, where they talk about the genocide of other peoples.

I agree that this is a European-centric world, because the war between Japan and China began earlier, but the West did not notice this war. The image of Hitler as an invader is more clearly emphasized by the world community than the image of Stalin.

Master Chief

Country flag
interesting info about the war

Any Soviet Tank barely lasted 3 days, once it actively entered the field in WW2 against the Germans.. This prompted the Soviets to make good enough tanks in "large numbers" with good enough Armour and offensive capability, to survive the heavy attrition. Drones are ubiquitous in the Ukraine war, and they are playing a momentous role in survelliance, targetting, as well as in strike roles.. There is also the propaganda role, and assessment of post battle damage..
Indian Army will need lots of drones from the company level upwards.. and we need to have an industrial capacity to churn out huge number of drones..

Sarjen

Why always this "language myth"? Why, if I think in Russian, is I obliged to like Russia?
I have already said that the new annexation of 4 regions is good. Because it shows the lies of the Crimean referendum in 2014. If anyone believes in the figures of Kherson, he believes in the figures of the Crimea. I can agree that there were more supporters of the "Russian World" there, but this is still only a third of the inhabitants of the peninsula. The rest of the numbers were drawn.
Putler sat down to play with bad cards, hoping for a bluff.
Putler????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's Rich coming from Nazis who are fighting openly with Nazi flags... Lol That dumbo Zelenskyy acting exactly like Mussolini, back then it was GErmany pulling strings now its the Evil Americans supported by grand daddy of trouble makers The bad breath Britain..

Too Rich for Nazis to compare anyone thing Hitler.

ww2historian

Country flag
I haven't mentioned Crimea anywhere. In this case, RuSSian annexation was somewhat understandable, if Russia stopped there, it would be much better for everybody. But instead, they decided also to stir war at Donbas, region they werent even interested in. Largest country in the world and they, instead of improving of living standard of their population, just crave for more and more territory.

And all those talk about "protecting people of Donbas" is just a highest level of hypocrisy, noone suffered due to this war more than people of Donbas. Whole cities were razed to the ground, Grozny style. And even Russian voenkors keep complaining that Russians use Donbas mobiks just as a cheap, expendable cannon-fodder.

From my perspective there wasn't much of a difference between what happened in Crimea, when compared to Donbass. The only difference was that Ukraine could and did attack Donbass when Russian separatist took over. If Ukraine attacked Crimea, that's an attack on Russia, and so they wisely chose not too. I think we probably agree that both sides are to blame. You blame it mostly on Russia, and I blame it mostly on Ukraine, the US, and the rest of the west. Back in the late 60s during the Warsaw pact invasion of Czechoslovakia, the west sat back and did nothing. They didn't get involved. It makes me wonder why. The one answer that comes to mind is the west now looks at Russia as weak. Look at all the Warsaw pact counties that just didn't go neutral, but joined NATO. Russia sat back and let it happen. The west looks at that as a weakness, and ignored Russia's warning that Ukraine was a red line. The west went too far this time, and lost. They are the ones who should of improved their standard of living, instead of trying to weaken Russia by having Ukraine join NATO, and the EU. I think they should of been more than happy that they got so many former Warsaw Pact counties to join NATO, but the obviously got too greedy.

RocketMan

Country flag
I haven't really denied that Ukraine's demographics situation is also insane too lmao. In the real world, both of them are losing badly(demographics and economics wise)..
It was monumental buffonry for Ukraine to give up nukes . Ukraine was played by Americunts , Bri-shits , French & ruSSians in 1991 lol . Play stupid games win stupid prizes 🤣🤣.

05ukraine-nukes1-superJumbo.jpg

05ukraine-nukes2-mobileMasterAt3x-v2.jpg

Fi1PolhXEAINCUr.jpeg

DumbPilot

Country flag
It was monumental buffonry for Ukraine to give up nukes . Ukraine was played by Americunts , Bri-shits , French & ruSSians in 1991 lol . Play stupid games win stupid prizes 🤣🤣.
As @Blood+ said, they only had the warheads.

Ukraine has as much right to self-determination as everyone else. But it is also correct that alone, Russia is way stronger, Ukraine stood no chance.

So then if bloodshed was to happen over conflicting views anyway, then why not inflict the most bloodshed on Russia? No doubt that Ukraine will get equal bloodshed too.

The US supports it because Russia will fade away after this(like Suez Canal and the British), but in the end the people of Ukraine want to fight Russia to bitter or sweet end.

DumbPilot

Country flag
As @Blood+ said, they only had the warheads.

Ukraine has as much right to self-determination as everyone else. But it is also correct that alone, Russia is way stronger, Ukraine stood no chance.

So then if bloodshed was to happen over conflicting views anyway, then why not inflict the most bloodshed on Russia? No doubt that Ukraine will get equal bloodshed too.

The US supports it because Russia will fade away after this(like Suez Canal and the British), but in the end the people of Ukraine want to fight Russia to bitter or sweet end.
One way I see this is when we fought the rebellion of 1857, did we give up because the British outnumbered us? The will to fight and reclaim our own land was there. What else matters?

DumbPilot

Country flag
LoL ! that's globalist propaganda 😜 . Self determination & shit / niggas are hungry in some African shithole & you're eating full course menu / Climate change is real so shut down all power plants . World is a brutal place , if you ain't got it you'll be crushed . Ukraine of all places should've understood it being under Nazi & Soviet soviet occupation for eternity.
Wanting your own country to be free of danger is globalist propaganda?

And I don't deny Ukraine would be crushed if not for foreign aid

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
there is new tech that dont need gps or inertial nav , just uses navigation by sight like a person - no soft kill for that.
Can you elaborate on this? I would like to know more about this.
INS can't be be jammed.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
So an autonomous loitering munition can pick a target, see if it finds a match with likely targets and try to knock it off? All of the above without any instructions from the ground controller coz the drone is all by itself after launch.

Say, a Lancet drone loitering about can tell a Ukrainian T-72 from a Russian T-72 and decide whether to attack it or not.

Can't say for sure but that would be a slightly tough call to make in battlefield conditions.
Well you can use various factors to filter targets:

1) Location in regard to FLOT(front line of own troops)
2) Direction of movement for some past x minutes
3) IFF systems if available

And at the end of it, a manual operator will also be there. Machine learning makes the task easier but it can only take decisions or draw parallels with existing data. The final decision has to be taken by the operator
With current technology you can't differentiate Ukrainian T-72 from a Russian T-72.
IFF systems are not practical.
Direction of movement tracking is too error prone.

All drones are operated in spatially isolated regions where it is known their are no allied tanks operating with HITL.

Before drone is launched, its kill-box is defined. It has to be manually confirmed by human that their are no allied units of same time in the kill-box.

SKC

Country flag

View attachment 184501

View attachment 184502

View attachment 184503
It was obvious that nukes would be moved to Russia as they were the true successor to the USSR.

It was actually quite good that Ukraine did not end up with few nukes after seeing the Jokers are their leader currently.

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
So an autonomous loitering munition can pick a target, see if it finds a match with likely targets and try to knock it off? All of the above without any instructions from the ground controller coz the drone is all by itself after launch.

Say, a Lancet drone loitering about can tell a Ukrainian T-72 from a Russian T-72 and decide whether to attack it or not.

Can't say for sure but that would be a slightly tough call to make in battlefield conditions.
may not be possible now but machine learning is progressing fast . wont be long before we have fully aunonomous killing machines.

checkout ai generated faces and ai generated art , quality really blows my mind . i dont think people were thought this would be possible .

Can you elaborate on this? I would like to know more about this.
INS can't be be jammed.
dont have link to it . but idea is to use ground features to navigate . things like road , river , buildings .

Global Defence

New threads

Articles