Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

SKC

Country flag
Of course not.. Real estate prices are speculative.. The very fact that Ukraine will fight for Crimea, will keep attacking Crimea, and has plans to kick out post 2014 Russian settlers will tank Crimean real estate prices to some extent..
Although, Ukraine taking Crimea by force is not likely..
I also have plan to invade North America and proclaim myself as new King of the land.

Master Chief

Country flag
I also have plan to invade North America and proclaim myself as new King of the land.
But, Unfortunately Zaluzhny is a bigger threat to Crimeans' peace of mind, than you are to Americans' piece of mind.. So, Zaluzhny has a bigger impact on Crimean real estate prices..

ww2historian

Country flag
Well.. looks like War will go on for some time..

What a bunch of bull shit, nothing but words. The only thing that caught my eye was

“If we have transformers and generators, we can restore our energy needs. If we have air defence systems, we can protect from the next Russian missile strikes,” Kuleba said. “In a nutshell: Patriots and transformers is what Ukraine needs the most,” he added, referring to the US-made air defence system. That translates into we are out of transformers, and I posted earlier that the US doesn't have any to spare.

Master Chief

Country flag

This is what the Russians are up against in the Donest sector and then people wonder why it's been taking so long.
Ukraine has had 8 years to build these.. 2014 - 2015 was the time Putin could have cut through Donbass like butter.. But, fortunately for Ukraine, he wanted to take things slowly

Master Chief

Country flag
What a bunch of bull shit, nothing but words. The only thing that caught my eye was

“If we have transformers and generators, we can restore our energy needs. If we have air defence systems, we can protect from the next Russian missile strikes,” Kuleba said. “In a nutshell: Patriots and transformers is what Ukraine needs the most,” he added, referring to the US-made air defence system. That translates into we are out of transformers, and I posted earlier that the US doesn't have any to spare.
With some judicious use, Ukraine can manage to survive ( barely) the winter Kalibr assaults, with transformers supplied from ex Soviet countries.. Little Baltic states have already transferred some.. Next winter is another matter..
Although some evacuation out of cities will be probably necessary towards January..

ww2historian

Country flag
With some judicious use, Ukraine can manage to survive ( barely) the winter Kalibr assaults, with transformers supplied from ex Soviet countries.. Little Baltic states have already transferred some.. Next winter is another matter..
Although some evacuation out of cities will be probably necessary towards January..
The only problem is a few transformers they do get will only get hit by more missiles, and Russia isn't even close to being finished destroying the rest of Ukraine's power grid. I don't see a way out of this disaster. The west can bitch about this being a war crime, but they did the same thing. The west's hypocrisy has no limits.
NATO Warplanes Jolt Yugoslav Power Grid

Fire in belgrade, NATO, bombing
A man and his daughter watch a column of smoke rising from a burning oil refinery in Novi Sad, some 50 miles north of Belgrade. (Associated press)
By Philip Bennett and Steve Coll
Washington Post Staff Writers
Tuesday, May 25, 1999; Page A1

BELGRADE, May 24 – NATO airstrikes on Yugoslavia's power grid left millions of people without electricity or water service today, bringing the war over Kosovo more directly into the lives of civilians across the country.

blackjack

Country flag

If Zelensky's 700k soldiers claim in May is true than I guess there was a reason Varzone got bored and left this thread because this war will be over by like 2027.

blackjack

Country flag
She seems to be leaving out the amount of Ukrainian troops killed in her speech.

have to wait till January for new congress members anyways.

That is why U.S. inspectors went to Ukraine to see where all their shit is going like Venezuela receiving javelins lol.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles