Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

blackjack

Country flag
I think I will put Ukraine behind US, China, India and Russia in terms of equipment and manpower as strongest army.

Hungary with Turkey also had issues about some countries joining NATO. Don't understand Hungary's beef though other than they want to still get shit from Russia.

blackjack

Country flag
So thats why bakhmut is dubbed the meat grinder. Can HIMARs just shell the Russians away?

UKRAINIAN AMMO TRANSPORT REPORTEDLY HIT BY THEIR OWN TANK

RUSSIAN MOBIK SHOWS LIFE ON FRONTLINE - THEIR ACCOMODATIONS - WARM BEDS AND EVERYTHING

AFU TANK DESTROYED BY 100TH MOTORIZED RIFLE BRIGADE OF 1ST ARMY CORPS ALLIED FORCES

UKROIDS SCRAPE UP PIECES OF THEIR COMRADES FROM DESTROYED TANK

blackjack

Country flag
Major Buryatian Reinforcements Arrive To Donbass

A Look At Life In The Trenches With DPR Reservists

ANOTHER DAY OF HORRIFIC ENDLESS LOSSES FOR AFU (18+)

RUS WESTERN MILITARY DISTRICT SIGNALMEN ENSURE COMMUNICATIONS IN HARSH FRONTLINE CONDITIONS

December1991 (bitchute.com) Channel where I am getting videos but there is a warning that says this, "Some videos are not shown due to your current sensitivity settings, click here to show them." States i have to register and log in to see videos which I guess will more graphic and probably not allowed on this forum so I am assuming i will just post the links in whoever is curious here to click them. Wonder what currently makes Bakhmut so important that many of Ukrainians have to throw their lives away. I mean good for them that they still get supplied with weapons. I am just trying to find out how many bodies there will be left of Ukraine.

Sarjen

There's a report by Alexander in tube that Bukhmut is encircled by Russian forces and there's a Russian breakthrough in dunbass!! is it true ???

Master Chief

Country flag
You have to take over Crimea from Russians first in order to do that.
Of course not.. Real estate prices are speculative.. The very fact that Ukraine will fight for Crimea, will keep attacking Crimea, and has plans to kick out post 2014 Russian settlers will tank Crimean real estate prices to some extent..
Although, Ukraine taking Crimea by force is not likely..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles