Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Blood+

Country flag
If the war was led by members of the forum, then it would already be in the Ural region.
Yeah, in your wet fucking dreams. For example, if it were up to me, I'd have decimated your electrical and medical infrastructure, napalmed your fields, and probably even massacre your military and civilian leadership including Zaluzny and Elensky, within the first couple of days before even thinking about sending the boots.
And forget about me, if it were to be some of the more radical members instead, you'd be playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R in real life by now if they could have it their way.
War is a science.
Yeah, no shit, Sherlock.
There's no way I'm going to fix a nuclear reactor.
Don't flatter yourself, you're not even fit to fix a fucking toilet, judging by your complete lack of basic apprehension skills.
Dogs eat up such "forum warriors" near Bakhmut.
Who said anything about fighting in the trenches you illiterate mong??!! Anyway, the way things are going, it won't be long before you Ukies start eating up the dogs before you start doing your neighbors, therefore I wouldn't worry too much about your dogs.

Last edited:

Blood+

Country flag
good underestimate your foe and overestimate Russia.
On the contrary, it should have been obvious to anyone that I tried to convey the exact opposite message of what you actually gathered. In fact, I'd take them far more seriously and would have prepped and acted accordingly right from D-Day.

Last edited:

ww2historian

Country flag
Snow and mud at the same time. The temperature is near zero.

The lack of electricity is not a hindrance to war.
I'll repost this film, because that Ukrainian rocket launcher hasn't been camouflaged for winter. Think about that when you see anyone posting on how unprepared Russia is for winter. That thing is going to be an easy target. Also I'm seeing more and more film of Urainaina soldiers being easy targets because they can't hide under the trees with leaves, they are showing up on infared, and are being wiped out with simple drones dropping grenades.

OliverQueen85

Exactly, I have mentioned before also, Russia is not at all following their traditional methods of invasion which they did in Georgia and Chechnya.

Their aim is to annex the parts of Ukraine and not to destroy it. They carpet bombed the sh*t out of Chechnya in Second Chechnya war.

Plus the northernregion of Ukraine has high Russian origin population.

No matter how many times you (or anyone else) will quote here the exact same words, there are quite people who say...Russia is weak and unprepared... Maybe these are the ones, who really wanted Ukraine to be bombed with nukes from the start...

DumbPilot

Country flag
No matter how many times you (or anyone else) will quote here the exact same words, there are quite people who say...Russia is weak and unprepared... Maybe these are the ones, who really wanted Ukraine to be bombed with nukes from the start...
Any sane person knows that once someone drops a nuke, it's game over for almost everyone in the world. India's growth would probably come to a full stop if not stagger, once a nuke is dropped by Russia, assuming our current policies

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Nope, had the people here been running the war, they would have nuked Ukraine.... Who knows how bad the nuclear winter might have turned out.
Never.... That's too extreme and stupid but expected from you.

Forum members here are smart enough and Russia doesn't need nukes to destroy Ukraine either. They have enough conventional bombs to do the similar damage without nukes.

Ukraine politics may have failed Ukrainian and worked against India with Pakistan in the past. But we believe in "Vasudhaiva Kutumbukam " so no hard feeling for common folks who are beautiful and hardworking strong people.

OliverQueen85

Any sane person knows that once someone drops a nuke, it's game over for almost everyone in the world. India's growth would probably come to a full stop if not stagger, once a nuke is dropped by Russia, assuming our current policies
Maybe...I have no idea...I do not know how it works...We have all seen the Hiroshima and Nagasaki documentary,...but nothing else since then...apart from the accident of the nuclear reactor in Chernobyl...Though, during the war of Yugoslavia, they said that in the Greek borders there was a mass of weird clouds (probably it was just fog of war) that lasted for much time. Anyway, I can not say how far Serbia was to the Greek borders and to compare it with how far Kiev is from the Russian borders...and I can not be sure what is the magnitude of impact of a possible nuclear bombing in the Ukrainian territory with respect to the rest of the world. Or at least their border countries. I could only speculate, but in order to be sure, I would like to see the research that's been done to that matter ..I am sure there exist some papers, especially now, that we are talking about the ESG in West and how to cope with the climate change...somewhere, somehow there will be some topic about potential side effects in the environment from the nuclear power...this could give us some idea, about how the nuclear hit could affect us all and to what point...

Blood+

Country flag
Maybe...I have no idea...I do not know how it works...We have all seen the Hiroshima and Nagasaki documentary,...but nothing else since then...apart from the accident of the nuclear reactor in Chernobyl...Though, during the war of Yugoslavia, they said that in the Greek borders there was a mass of weird clouds (probably it was just fog of war) that lasted for much time. Anyway, I can not say how far Serbia was to the Greek borders and to compare it with how far Kiev is from the Russian borders...and I can not be sure what is the magnitude of impact of a possible nuclear bombing in the Ukrainian territory with respect to the rest of the world. Or at least their border countries. I could only speculate, but in order to be sure, I would like to see the research that's been done to that matter ..I am sure there exist some papers, especially now, that we are talking about the ESG in West and how to cope with the climate change...somewhere, somehow there will be some topic about potential side effects in the environment from the nuclear power...this could give us some idea, about how the nuclear hit could affect us all and to what point...
I don't think he was talking about the radioactive fallout.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles