Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Incendiary warheads, likely containing a mixture of Magnesium, Aluminium powder, Hammerscale, Barium Nitrate, and Boric Acid. Similar warheads are also operational with Pianaka MLRS.
and Russia has a tiny manufacturing base compared to China. Imagine how many such missiles the Chinese have manufactured or can manufacture for use and sale. Russians trying to make Ukraine look like a (Muslim? Nomad?) wasteland. Ukraine good farmland oh and look at that India another place with good farmland that isn't YET a wasteland. Nomadic herders don't farm, they wander with their animals.

Blood+

Country flag
and Russia has a tiny manufacturing base compared to China.
Not really the case when it comes to such basic-level military gear. And besides, the Russians inherited massive stockpiles from the Soviet times.
Imagine how many such missiles the Chinese have manufactured or can manufacture for use and sale.
True but most of the border region is rather sparsely populated.
Russians trying to make Ukraine look like a (Muslim? Nomad?) wasteland. Ukraine good farmland oh and look at that India another place with good farmland that isn't YET a wasteland. Nomadic herders don't farm, they wander with their animals.
If anything, the Ruskies have been far too kind and gentle if recent examples are anything to go by. If our forum members were to be left in charge of the whole operation, there wouldn't be any Ukraine left right now.

Last edited:

SKC

Country flag
If anything, the Ruskies have been far too kind and gentle if recent examples are anything to go by. If our forum members were to be left in charge of the whole operation, there wouldn't be any Ukraine left right now.
Exactly, I have mentioned before also, Russia is not at all following their traditional methods of invasion which they did in Georgia and Chechnya.

Their aim is to annex the parts of Ukraine and not to destroy it. They carpet bombed the sh*t out of Chechnya in Second Chechnya war.

Plus the northernregion of Ukraine has high Russian origin population.

Master Chief

Country flag
Exactly, I have mentioned before also, Russia is not at all following their traditional methods of invasion which they did in Georgia and Chechnya.

Their aim is to annex the parts of Ukraine and not to destroy it. They carpet bombed the sh*t out of Chechnya in Second Chechnya war.

Plus the northernregion of Ukraine has high Russian origin population.
Russia cannot carpet bomb Ukraine, as Ukranian Air defense is strong enough still to cause significant losses to Russian air force.. Ukraine is not Georgia or Chechenya, and Russian air force is not US Air force.

Russia, is not even in a position to launch a massive short air campaign to cause long term damage to the bridges across the Dneiper, so as to paralyze Ukranian forces in the Donbass. BUT, Russian missiles can still do far more damage to Ukraine, and there is nothing much Ukraine can do to Russia in return..

Last edited:

Master Chief

Country flag

@Master Chief you were talking about war economies before so here you go I guess.

Russia has increased production of military gear.. but I don't think Russia has yet fully mobilized private Industry and diverted them to war production, as this would cause unnecessary side effects. I don't think Russia needs to fully mobilize into a war economy yet, as there are no large scale offensives going on..

Akim

Professional
Country flag
If the war was led by members of the forum, then it would already be in the Ural region. War is a science. There's no way I'm going to fix a nuclear reactor. Dogs eat up such "forum warriors" near Bakhmut.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Not really the case when it comes to such basic-level military gear. And besides, the Russians inherited massive stockpiles from the Soviet times.

True but most of the border region is rather sparsely populated.

good underestimate your foe and overestimate Russia.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
If the war was led by members of the forum, then it would already be in the Ural region. War is a science. There's no way I'm going to fix a nuclear reactor. Dogs eat up such "forum warriors" near Bakhmut.
Nope, had the people here been running the war, they would have nuked Ukraine.... Who knows how bad the nuclear winter might have turned out.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Russia has increased production of military gear.. but I don't think Russia has yet fully mobilized private Industry and diverted them to war production, as this would cause unnecessary side effects. I don't think Russia needs to fully mobilize into a war economy yet, as there are no large scale offensives going on..
To prepare for large scale offensive, industry and recruits have to been mobilized in advance.

This is not your local pastry shop that is pumping out cupcakes with your custom request.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles