Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

assassin162

Country flag
For what its worth, this is a summary of a discussion with my colleagues in Europe, one of whom knows people in Russia. Not just that, some of the people I spoke with actively provide aid to Ukrainian refugees.

*** Note: This is the opinion of Europeans, we may think it is biased, but they have some genuine concerns I think many of us are oblivious of the realities of the situation and the history there.

1. There is a deep seated hatred for everything Soviet Union and its successor the Russian Federation. This is mostly due to the atrocities committed by the Soviets during WW2 and thereafter on the Red side of the soviet union.
2. They are fully aware of the Nazi infestation in Ukraine and aware of the atrocities committed by Bandera's pigs on Poles and Jews, however, they think that this problem is too small in the larger context of the Russian threat.
3. One of their legitimate concerns is the complete disregard of human lives among the Russian ruling class, whether it be Russian lives, Ukrainian lives or any one else - and this reminds them of the hell they went through under the Soviet influence.
4. They have given up on Russia as being a lost cause. According to them Russia has never grown out of its Soviet mindset and never will.
5. Another aspect they highlight is that Russia is ruled by Putin using the influence of extremely rich friends and basically it is a state run by mafia. Their cops are even worse... largely corrupt and criminal.
6. When I mentioned the Ukrainian excesses in Donbas between 2014 - 2019 and the 45,000 dead, they chose to ignore the question. The next time I will press hard on this question.
7. Another thing I learnt is that, for whatever Chechnya is today, there was a real genocide committed by Russia where probably 80% of the population was wiped out - which obviously included the massacre of civillians. In Chechnya the Russians had built concentration camps, but they were called filtration camps instead. This fate is expected by the other bordering countries of Russia causing their scramble for NATO membership.
8. Maybe they chose not to offend me, but when I mentioned that India has historical ties with Russia and they have come to India's aid several times, I was met with an uncomfortable silence. Cant say what went through their heads.
9. I also brought up the fact that the whole sanctions on Russia thing is a farce because European banks continue to bankroll the oligarchs, Shell still buys Russian oil and sells it off as the "Latvian Blend", Turkey still hosts the Oligarchs by helping them get farce citizenships and circumvent the sanctions - they had a sense of absolute shock and this was probably one moment where they looked disgusted with their own leadership.
10. They did not seem very concerned with the nuke threat, mainly because the targets will be in Ukraine or the sea bordering Ukraine - which is a large country. Strangely they seem to have already calculated the winds that would blow radioactivity after such an event, and according to their estimations, Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan will face the brunt of atmospheric radioactivity.
11. We discussed the OPEC cut in production and they seemed to know and expect that the Saudis were helping Russia by that move.
12. Lastly, they were very clear... they do not have hatred for Russian citizens, just the "Mafia" running the country.

I will try to post more as time goes on. Hope someone finds these insights from Europe useful. I'm trying to see if I can find someone in Russia to understand their perspective. We have Akim from Ukraine, to provide their side of the story... but unfortunately, he has to spend most of his time defending himself from insipid jibes.
Their thinking is nothing but a what an American slave should think and say. They have been conditioned to think like that. Though supposed threat and fear of East has been historically embedded in their minds which Amricunts exploit to the fullest.
We dont hate Russians, we hate the mafia running Russia is their and their masters cope. They hate everything about Russia and in actual they fear it.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Is that why you write in English?😉
You have no idea how many languages we have in Bharat ;) @Haldilal Billa speaks the Marathi I don't.
Then our @jackprince speaks Bengali neither @Haldilal understands that nor me. Then we have either @Vinash or @Vikram314 who speak Gujarati but do not understand Marathi. So in the all totality ...

We do not speak any occupier language . As far as english is concerned its give and take relationship.

Had it not been for the Indians contributions in great antiquity the britfags would still be writing 123456 in roman numerals like this.

So since the britfags use our numerals we use english still minimal only 10% of Indians.

1665141826303.png

1665141843618.png

Fyi We have hundreds of well developed languages and thousands of dialects. We have always been a multi lingual civilisation too ;)

assassin162

Country flag
images (5).png

Yellow is Eastern Slavs
Red is Southern Slavs.

Imagine if all the slavs unite!! The answer to why US and America fear them is right there.

Indians, Chinese, Rus~Slavs and Arabs if remain united or get united threaten USA's supremecy and they will keep inventing terminologies, thinking processes and creating situations to either break them up if united or to never let them unite if already broken.

ww2historian

Country flag
DPA has been correct most of the time. He's reporting that Russians are holding the line from 5 directions of attack, and there's seems to be misinformation about Ukraine taking Tomaryne, which apparently didn't happen.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You have no idea how many languages we have in Bharat ;) @Haldilal Billa speaks the Marathi I don't.
Then our @jackprince speaks Bengali neither @Haldilal understands that nor me. Then we have either @Vinash or @Vikram314 who speak Gujarati but do not understand Marathi. So in the all totality ...

We do not speak any occupier language . As far as english is concerned its give and take relationship.

Had it not been for the Indians contributions in great antiquity the britfags would still be writing 123456 in roman numerals like this.

So since the britfags use our numerals we use english still minimal only 10% of Indians.

View attachment 174795

View attachment 174796

Fyi We have hundreds of well developed languages and thousands of dialects. We have always been a multi lingual civilisation too ;)
Stop masturbating to the past. I'm talking about NOW. This site is in English. I do not climb on the German site with my own rules. You can speak any language you want and still be an Indian patriot. Why do you scum think that the Russian language should be exclusively in Russia? I'm tired of talking to you. Idi na khuy!

karn

Country flag
View attachment 174797
Yellow is Eastern Slavs
Red is Southern Slavs.

Imagine if all the slavs unite!! The answer to why US and America fear them is right there.

Indians, Chinese, Rus~Slavs and Arabs if remain united or get united threaten USA's supremecy and they will keep inventing terminologies, thinking processes and creating situations to either break them up if united or to never let them unite if already broken.
Pan slavism as a movement has been dead for a long time .. don't waste you time imagining such things

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

View attachment 174795

View attachment 174796

Ya'll Nibbiars @Vikram314 Nibba native Tonge is marathi.
Is that why you write in English?😉
Ya'll Nibbiars I knew multiple languages.

Last edited:

assassin162

Country flag
A pan arab state, that is Gulf, some north african arab states, Iraq and Syria have 45 crore population, 3 trillion dollar gdp and control of the Red sea. Will the anglo saxon and jew alliance let that even happen?
Same is the case with Russia. Russia is in retreat for last three four decades, but tha is not enough they want to break it down as much as they can to the last divisible part so that it can never rise.
They similary think about India and China as well and want the same thing to happen and both projects are at different stages of implementation at all times.... Whether they succeed or not, patially succeed or completely fail is a different thing. But this is the mentality on which the American empire works.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Stop masturbating to the past. I'm talking about NOW
I am talking about now too. But I understand your butthurt about "past" because you have none.
This site is in English. I do not climb on the German site with my own rules.
Why should we care about whatever site you want or don't want to climb.
You can speak any language you want and still be an Indian patriot.
But we do dont persecute others because of language. Unlike your vermin kind who persecute the russian language in cities where russians were majority.
Why do you scum think that the Russian language should be exclusively in Russia?
You are the scum who stupidly believes ukrainian needs be pushed on russians.
I'm tired of talking to you. Idi na khuy!
What in the shiet you waiting for then go join your methridden sell out.

coomerdruginfestedcuck.png

Trial By Fire

For what its worth, this is a summary of a discussion with my colleagues in Europe, one of whom knows people in Russia. Not just that, some of the people I spoke with actively provide aid to Ukrainian refugees.

*** Note: This is the opinion of Europeans, we may think it is biased, but they have some genuine concerns I think many of us are oblivious of the realities of the situation and the history there.

1. There is a deep seated hatred for everything Soviet Union and its successor the Russian Federation. This is mostly due to the atrocities committed by the Soviets during WW2 and thereafter on the Red side of the soviet union.
2. They are fully aware of the Nazi infestation in Ukraine and aware of the atrocities committed by Bandera's pigs on Poles and Jews, however, they think that this problem is too small in the larger context of the Russian threat.
3. One of their legitimate concerns is the complete disregard of human lives among the Russian ruling class, whether it be Russian lives, Ukrainian lives or any one else - and this reminds them of the hell they went through under the Soviet influence.
4. They have given up on Russia as being a lost cause. According to them Russia has never grown out of its Soviet mindset and never will.
5. Another aspect they highlight is that Russia is ruled by Putin using the influence of extremely rich friends and basically it is a state run by mafia. Their cops are even worse... largely corrupt and criminal.
6. When I mentioned the Ukrainian excesses in Donbas between 2014 - 2019 and the 45,000 dead, they chose to ignore the question. The next time I will press hard on this question.
7. Another thing I learnt is that, for whatever Chechnya is today, there was a real genocide committed by Russia where probably 80% of the population was wiped out - which obviously included the massacre of civillians. In Chechnya the Russians had built concentration camps, but they were called filtration camps instead. This fate is expected by the other bordering countries of Russia causing their scramble for NATO membership.
8. Maybe they chose not to offend me, but when I mentioned that India has historical ties with Russia and they have come to India's aid several times, I was met with an uncomfortable silence. Cant say what went through their heads.
9. I also brought up the fact that the whole sanctions on Russia thing is a farce because European banks continue to bankroll the oligarchs, Shell still buys Russian oil and sells it off as the "Latvian Blend", Turkey still hosts the Oligarchs by helping them get farce citizenships and circumvent the sanctions - they had a sense of absolute shock and this was probably one moment where they looked disgusted with their own leadership.
10. They did not seem very concerned with the nuke threat, mainly because the targets will be in Ukraine or the sea bordering Ukraine - which is a large country. Strangely they seem to have already calculated the winds that would blow radioactivity after such an event, and according to their estimations, Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan will face the brunt of atmospheric radioactivity.
11. We discussed the OPEC cut in production and they seemed to know and expect that the Saudis were helping Russia by that move.
12. Lastly, they were very clear... they do not have hatred for Russian citizens, just the "Mafia" running the country.

I will try to post more as time goes on. Hope someone finds these insights from Europe useful. I'm trying to see if I can find someone in Russia to understand their perspective. We have Akim from Ukraine, to provide their side of the story... but unfortunately, he has to spend most of his time defending himself from insipid jibes.
The argument that governments in Eastern Europe and Baltic nations are angry at Russia for communism or fear of Asiatic influence becomes satirical when you look at their enthusiastic, prostitute-like embrace of Chinese investment and economic influence in recent years.

This has slowed down due to China's support for Russia, but when the dust settles, they will be back because it's money that motivates them above all else.

These anti-Russian Eastern European governments brazenly calling for The Great Satan to start WW3, however socially conservative they may be for now, are lapdogs of the most culturally left-wing nation on the planet and sees exporting this ideology through violent revolution all over the world as its stated mission.

The role they played as proxies in the Warsaw Pact they now play as pawns of the New Satanic-Bolsheviks -- the ones in Washington who control the NATO alliance.

Shame on any self described nationalist who supports pimping his country out to kikes like George Soros and Victoria Nuland, who openly proclaim that they hate and want to kill Eastern Europeans as much as they enjoy doing to Russians, but are only saving you for later.

Shaan123

Country flag
5. Another aspect they highlight is that Russia is ruled by Putin using the influence of extremely rich friends and basically it is a state run by mafia.
Sir, would you please also ask them below and share the outcome with us here.
1. What do they think about millions got killed, maimed, displaced due to the invasion of many countries by collective west since 2000? Would they consider deep state and neocons as mafia running west?
2. Wiping out of natives from so many countries by Anglo-Saxons and others of their type, Bengal Famine, slavery etc.

If for 2 they say that was past and nothing to do with current generation, Could you please ask then what would they say about question1?

Many thanks in advance :smile:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles