Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Ylside

Country flag
From the sources I listen to, the forces are about even. Military experts agree you need to outnumber you're opponent at least 3 to one to be able to attack. The Russian have 25k troops in Kherson. The Ukrainians have maybe 30k. This isn't enough. Unless I'm getting bad info. the Russians should be able to easily hold Kherson.
By numbers, yes, but we should take into account also logistics. Both bridges to the right bank of Dnieper were damaged and often closed. Russians are trying to supply their troops by ferries, but that is quite unconvenient and overall, they are not able to movr to the other bank as many supplies as they would like to.

Moreover, they are in a hostile territory, on Russian TG channels, I did read numerous complaints that Kherson Ukrainians are "unreliable" and mostly hate occupying army (only 12% of people of Kherson oblast declared Russian nationality during last count in 2001). They provide Ukrainian army with lots of targeting info, which resulted in destruction of several headquarters and loss of high-ranking officers, as well as of many AA systems, radars, etc. So, unless there is a ceasefire or Russians manage to greatly expand this bridgehead, trying to keep it might turn out to be too costly for them.

blackjack

Country flag
Disappointed been two weeks, and only 200k have been mobilized but still training WTF.

1665076444483.png

The Cossacks of the 208th regiment launched a hard counterattack on the enemy. From Kremennaya, they advanced 6 kilometers towards Krasny Liman, knocking out Ukrainian troops from Dibrov. The reliability of the information is confirmed by the headquarters of the Cossacks.

@GeromanAT
·
18 min.
RF is also still in the marked area - and now attacking SW
#Lyman Front
#Russia

1665076531259.png

yesterday 10.30PM.
Is not read here?

War Monitor
@WarfareReports
⚡
Numerous reports indicating that Wagner and Z forces have captured Zeitseve near Bakhmut.
Map via @GeromanAT

1665076577202.png

And even today they bombed the Antonovsky Bridge ... Soviet engineering is difficult to destroy

1665076626017.png

IOSTOCONPUTIN
@ilciclistainblu
·
4 h
It is confirmed that Dibrovo was captured overnight and the Russian Army's offensive from Kremennay to Lyman

1665076701731.png

I just want ukraine to send another counteroffensive and hurry up with this war so they can take drastic measures in response.

Country flag

Russia Signs Fuel Deal With Taliban

Desperate Taliban makes fresh bid to revive TAPI, seek Indian energy market

Knowitall

Ukraine leader says Putin wouldn't survive nuclear attack

ukrane not scaird if russia goes nuclear
In the highly unlikely event of a nuclear war Ukraine should be the least concerned by the whereabouts of Putin who if even killed with die with an instance KD ratio of 1:43 million.

So even death my man gonna end leave Ukraine as a walking L of the globe.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned

Bruh.....they be crying on the TV now....already.
But there is so much fun more to be had, so many games to play. It's not over yet.

sauron-armored-sauron.gif

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles