Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Master Chief

Country flag
Average ukrainian and russian has exact same difference as a Gujarati or Marathi has you dullard head. Else why not tell us what is the difference between a russian living in grand duchy of lithuania who had to eventually come under the poles domination or the russian who lived in moskva or the one who lived in novogrod? Difference could be only in traditions yet far more commonalities. Just as Gujaratis and Marathis.
Compared to Hindus, White boys historically have a low threshold when it comes to getting along with ethnic groups with only slight cultural differences.
We see that with Spain and Portugal, Serb and Croat, Finnish and Swedes, Scotland and England.

Did not know you were that illiterate. For the info england has an official state religion the Church of england which believes jesus is the only god. Why is england still a christian state in 21st century and gets better rank than BHARAT in that retarded democracy index? BHARAT despite birthing 4 world religions and is still perceived communal and less democratic?
The Church of England has been the state church for 500 years. But other religions have freedom of worship.. I have lived in England for a good part of a year, and it's a decent democracy like India.
Also, why do you give a f**k about these democracy ratings. It's just a tool of Western liberandus to browbeat right wing governments..

Master Chief

Country flag
Wow you like to inspect boys for their dicks? Are you a sick pervert of a pedophile? And dark Sorrow, since you liked Master Chief's post and found it funny, I guess you share the same sensibilities as Master Chief.
Well.. I am not the one who started s*it posting about di*k size out of the blue

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Compared to Hindus, White boys historically have a low threshold when it comes to getting along with ethnic groups with only slight cultural differences.
We see that with Spain and Portugal, Serb and Croat, Finnish and Swedes, Scotland and England.
That is due to church politics as well. We know that ukrainian arm of the family of orthodox churches declared its independence from the russian church even going onto declaring that as a victory of angels on moskva demons.

But when the germans said back then that the differences between their own groups be it bavarians or hanoverians as irrelevant and went onto whine that even alsatians were of their own kind and went with uniting into one country. Just as the britfags went to invite scots to rule their illegal empire that made them loyal servants to queen. But when the russians tried to do the same they were not allowed.

The Church of England has been the state church for 500 years. But other religions have freedom of worship.. I have lived in England for a good part of a year, and it's a decent democracy like India.
Also, why do you give a f**k about these democracy ratings. It's just a tool of Western liberandus to browbeat right wing governments..
The thing is britfags have got a state religion monarchy and christian cross in flag too. 120 or so seats are reserved for church bishops in parliament. Christian holidays are bank holidays not any other religions holidays are any Bank holidays. Corona chan restrictions were lifted only for christians but not for festivals of Hindus Sikhs etc etc. Queen does the " speech" only on christian festive and not on any other festival.

Come and follow this thread.

Finally now that you acknowledge that is the tool of coomers to deny the agency to sovereign governments. Exactly what this war is about which I told you in my original post earlier.

Blademaster

Looks like @Master Chief comment hurt someone close to home.
@Master Chief I request you to please apologize to Blademaster for your comment.
@Blademaster I apologize to you on behalf of Master Chief.
Nah just report yourself to the authorities that you are a sick pedo and get some treatment. Acceptance is the first step to recovery from a sick illness.

Good job on accepting for what you are.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles