Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

HitmanBlood

Country flag
This walking aids nuland funded fraud protests ukraine.

I am glad that Americans are showing their "Aukat" too soon. I am glad we didn't have to wait decades to see real face of "Great Satan".

I can only imagine the damge had we bought a substantial ammount of American weapons. I can imagine what kind of serious arm twisting they would do to us for smallest matter.

If one good thing that came out from Ukraine war is we are able to see how low westerners would go to punish someone. How no western backed institution is fair. How everything is rigged in their favour.

There is a small, defenceless, landlocked country that is fighting for survival called Armenia. None of champions of ©Hooman Rights™, ©International Law™, ©World order™ care about them.

Trial By Fire

Except for BHARAT all the countries bring religion in diplomacy @STORE.

Just like the examples mentioned above about Iraq, Libya etc. Anyone who tried to chart an independent path, free from American influence got invaded and their country destroyed. Problem for the Americunts now, the Indians are just too big to bully. So they can cope, seethe and dilate all they want but they aren't the only bullies in the classroom anymore.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
I am glad that Americans are showing their "Aukat" too soon. I am glad we didn't have to wait decades to see real face of "Great Satan".

I can only imagine the damge had we bought a substantial ammount of American weapons. I can imagine what kind of serious arm twisting they would do to us for smallest matter.

If one good thing that came out from Ukraine war is we are able to see how low westerners would go to punish someone. How no western back institution is fair. How everything is rigged in their favour.

There is a small, defenceless, landlocked country that is fighting for survival called Armenia. None of champions of ©Hooman Rights™, ©International Law™, ©World order™ care about them.
Read all posts of mine from evening.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Just like the examples mentioned above about Iraq, Libya etc. Anyone who tried to chart an independent path, free from American influence got invaded and their country destroyed. Problem for the Americunts now, the Indians are just too big to bully. So they can cope, seethe and dilate all they want but they aren't the only bullies in the classroom anymore.
Dharmik nation with ages old immense cultural complexity cannot be defeated by any sub national diplomacy.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Why are you laughing then? Please worry about my paycheck. Don't make merry on my worries!

View attachment 174578
I was laughing because when people's jobs are threatened, you are worried about bonus. New recruits are not being given joining letter and some are getting their offers withdrawn too. Same happened in 2008-09. Tech Mahindra and Wipro withdrew offers. TCS, CTS and Infosys delayed joining by over 6-12 months.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
I was laughing because when people's jobs are threatened, you are worried about bonus. New recruits are not being given joining letter and some are getting their offers withdrawn too. Same happened in 2008-09. Tech Mahindra and Wipro withdrew offers. TCS, CTS and Infosys delayed joining by over 6-12 months.
The dharmic DFI members should do a havan for rich and poor nibbas alike.

mokoman

Country flag
Most likely yes. I do not know in more detail, but there are no such alarm cries as in the winter of 14-15.
when do the rivers freeze , October / September ?

anyways , all the best to ur folks

Master Chief

Country flag
Russian state TV on full damage control

i think winter will turning point .

@Akim are your guys prepared for winter , when does winter hit eastern ukraine ? - end of this month ?
Ukrainians will not have a problem.. Plane loads of western Winter clothing for Ukrainian soldiers is landing in Poland..
They will be better clothed for winter than Russian Army..

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Yes, but NATO never intended to capture territory, NATO today is over-rated way more than Russia. All the NATO weapons, intel and Ukr cannon fodder is slowing or even reversing some gains but the war is in it's 8th month and NATO arsenals are already 50-70% dry in some countries (and will take years to restock). Inflation is higher than ever, domestic politics in most EU countries is weak. The current sending rate of weapons to Ukr is higher several times higher than the replacement rate of weapons. Let's see how long they can keep sending weapons. Meanwhile Russia is rearming in major way (production across all weapons systems have been increased drastically) and is relying on Iran, NK to fill in the stockpiles. They have been using mostly very old 60s era systems for a bulk of the battle so far, indicating that they have plenty of stockpile.

I heard somewhere US can only produce 30K 155mm arty shells a year, while Russia could do 2 million before the war, now it should be even more.

The U.S. and Europe are running out of weapons to send to Ukraine (cnbc.com)

A military victory for Ukr or for Russia will only result in Ukr being in tatters.

Ya'll Nibbers, I think we should start selling lots of arty, LCH, dhruv, HAL made MKIs, Brahmos, Akash MK-2, SR-SAM, Astra Missiles, Pinaka MK-2, Nirbhay Cruise missile, NASM missile, home made T-90 etc. to the Russians (with a written guarantee that they be used only for anti terrorist operations and not in a conventional war) :hat:

To make sure, we support both side, as a donation we should send the Ukr some INSAS MK-1 and INSAS LMG and our old surplus helmets. More Burnol as well.

I think 155mm, Pinaka, Brahmos etc. are no brainers for Russia. in exchange we can get more ferti, Diamonds, gold, gori gori Russian brides under 30. Can't we do like a hush hush deal?

I think such a large deal, let's say worth around 15-20 billion, would allow for the much needed increase in our war manufacturing sector.
Immenuel sir , I know that was quite a non serious reply , but why gori gori rusian bride ?
Instead get rare earth metals ;) sorry , sorry sorry maine bhi sarcastically likha hai , emoji nai dal sakta kyuki perms nai hai :(

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles