Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
LMAO what r u even talking about .

i not gonna waste my 2 remaining working brain cells arguing with u :laugh:
Their is no point arguing with this buffoon.
It is like talking to a brick wall spewing out retarded justifications and responses.

Last edited:

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Their is no point arguing with this buffoon.
Its like talking to a brick wall spewing out retarded justifications and responses.
HAHAHAHA chutiya pajeeta. Were not you spamming this thread with vice shiet?.Remember that same vicefags that label "INDIAN Army" as rapists?

We can call you latrine why because the vicefags are arabs.

What they say arabic? Ya aiyyual lazeena aaminu innama wal mushreekoona an Najas.

Kafirphobia.PNG

You are latrine I am going to excrete out tomorrow early morning.

Last edited:

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
For all the big talk of religion, dharma and karma, he sure is a foul mouth.
He is a snowflake who start abusing and cursing anyone who doesn't agrees with him or adheres to his point of view.
First use a fraud anti Indian news outlet.
Then when we confront you.
You start crying.

Good joke.

Tiwariji

Country flag
@mokoman you cannot defend that cannot be defended.

If Obama after killing Syrians can get Nobel, what's so surprize abt sinha and zubair . magsaysay , nobel , all those democracy index all extension of geopolitical interest of global north . Sooner this slave psychology given up better it ll be . India's rise ll be resisted in various way . At least this part is clear to me .

Trial By Fire

Well well well dudes...

The Strategic Petroleum reserve now has enough oil to supply the Great Satan for 22 days.

Or slowly keep suppressing prices until election day 2022.

Problem is, now with the OPEC cutting production by 2mb per day means Biden will have to release from the Strategic reserve at 3x the current rate to keep prices stable at the pump.

If I were one the (((Satanic Pedophiles))) running the show, I'd stop the drawdown right before the Midterm election so the pump doesn't reflect it on voting day and the reserve doesn't run dry.

Good time to top off your tanks.

1664989773351.png

Jimih

Country flag
Well well well dudes...

The Strategic Petroleum reserve now has enough oil to supply the Great Satan for 22 days.

Or slowly keep suppressing prices until election day 2022.

Problem is, now with the OPEC cutting production by 2mb per day means Biden will have to release from the Strategic reserve at 3x the current rate to keep prices stable at the pump.

If I were one the (((Satanic Pedophiles))) running the show, I'd stop the drawdown right before the Midterm election so the pump doesn't reflect it on voting day and the reserve doesn't run dry.

Good time to top off your tanks.

View attachment 174570
US strategic oil reserve hasn't been such low since 1984.

Last edited:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
My year end bonus is not looking good, they love making excuses like market down, no money.
Actually, IT companies suffer more when US market gets volatile. Even though they benefit from increased dollar value, at the end of the day if their clients are on shaky ground due to decreasing demand from the consumers, the IT companies has to give good deals/discounts to retain the account or see decreased volume of work which causes the margin to drop. Also, if the clients see their profit margin falling, the first thing they cut is outsourced expenditure like IT service.

So a potential risk of recession in US and inevitable recession in EU is very very bad news for IT companies of India.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Actually, IT companies suffer more when US market gets volatile. Even though they benefit from increased dollar value, at the end of the day if their clients are on shaky ground due to decreasing demand from the consumers, the IT companies has to give good deals/discounts to retain the account or see decreased volume of work which causes the margin to drop. Also, if the clients see their profit margin falling, the first thing they cut is outsourced expenditure like IT service.

So a potential risk of recession in US and inevitable recession in EU is very very bad news for IT companies of India.
Why are you laughing then? Please worry about my paycheck. Don't make merry on my worries!

cat-dance-hawaii-hula-bellydance-dancing-thicc-chonky.gif

AnantS

Country flag
I've been doing a little research on this lady. I just found out her parents are Ukrainian Jewish immigrants. She was the former ambassador to NATO. I think most people here know she was directly involved in the illegal coup in Ukraine back in 2014. She is responsible for thousands of deaths. Ironically she served in under Republican and democratic presidents. She is belligerent, that's what the US wants, and that's why see keeps getting nominated to these positions by both Rep. and dems. If there is such a thing as hell, this lady is going there. I think India should slowly wean itself from the US, while trying to improve relations with Russia and China.
What you said everything is ok .. except China. China is important player in Biden strategy. Right now its running with hare as well as hunting with hounds. China doesnt want good relationz in Asia,it only wants client states submitting to them. Biden is assiduously married to democrat deep state idea of G2. So on one hand it saps Russian power. On other hand publicly grand gesturing about giving it tough to China , partnering Quad. It is quietly weakening each country which may pose challenge to China. There are all Indications of US Pakistan relation hobbling along to cold war type normalcy. In India they are actively promoting hardcore leftist islamist activist. Infact some of the Islamist who have case upon them are sheltered in Chicago. Or sponsor Nobel,;Booker or magsasay awards to those leftist/islamist activists. Its US funded NGO Groups which are constantly hatching plans for Maidaan type/Arab spring type coup.

China and US are converging. Trump was only disruption in otherwise a continuity since Nixon and Zhou En Lai meeting.

Too bad UKraine fell for Zelensky and Maidan coup. Even too bad Russia chose direct war instead fighting covert.

AnantS

Country flag
My year end bonus is not looking good, they love making excuses like market down, no money.
Welcome to IT. IT Coolies of India suffer when Rupee rises and also when Rupee Falls. It only likes Rupee in Zen like state.

STORE

This is all the catalyst where have I denied any of that? The rivalry is ages old. For the info just sit back and enjoy the drama because.

View attachment 174561
If we don't help a country because it has different religion than us, then we won't have any alliance at all.deplomacy should never involve religion in it. Sometimes u have have to work with people who you really don’t like .not helping Armenia is not gonna do us any good but helping them will give us an ally in the region next to Azerbaijan and Turkey. It's not like Armenia did something against us in modern History, they have supported our kashmir cause also.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Welcome to IT. Coolies suffer when Rupee rises and also when Rupee Falls. It only likes Rupee in Zen like state.
Not exactly IT but yeah, US MNC.
It's good when market is performing well, now is worrisome time.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
If we don't help a country because it has different religion than us, then we won't have any alliance at all.deplomacy should never involve religion in it. Sometimes u have have to work with people who you really don’t like .not helping Armenia is not gonna do us any good but helping them will give us an ally in the region next to Azerbaijan and Turkey. It's not like Armenia did something against us in modern History, they have supported our kashmir cause also.
Where did I say that we should not help armenia if that is in our interest. I only pointed out the fact that israel enmity with the armenians is ages old.

AnantS

Country flag
Not exactly IT but yeah, US MNC.
It's good when market is performing well, now is worrisome time.
Any US service MNC based out of India in some way or the other is involved in outsourcing, suffer similarly

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles