Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

vishnugupt

Country flag
Geroman
Forwarded from Scott Ritter Live Streams
The total amount of Western military assistance to Ukraine has reached $85 billion, or 7% of the total budget of all NATO members. This makes Ukraine Number 3 this year in terms of military budget.

Intel Republic
⚡
BREAKING NEWS
⚡

Russian Constitutional Court approves a documents package on the admission of Donetsk and Lugansk People's Republic, Kherson and Zaporozhye regions to Russia.

I guess Russia does not trust this country with nukes close to their borders.
This is the main reason Russia attacked Ukraine.
If Ukraine had have been included in NATO then Ukrainian would have been attack Russia with nuclear weapons next day. This was Russia's one of condition against the West.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
No harm just some battles lost with the occupied territories.

And some below observations can be inferred due to that.
Of course, we do not believe the figure of 300K, they call the figure up to 1M. Undoubtedly, there is a human reserve in Russia, but where to get so much military equipment? For 300K, this is at least 20 thousand units. They are taken from everywhere. BPM-97 "Vystrel" performed very poorly in 2015, but they still carry it here.

blackjack

Country flag
Of course, we do not believe the figure of 300K, they call the figure up to 1M. Undoubtedly, there is a human reserve in Russia, but where to get so much military equipment? For 300K, this is at least 20 thousand units. They are taken from everywhere. BPM-97 "Vystrel" performed very poorly in 2015, but they still carry it here.
I guess someone here was ignoring all my tweet posts of columns of russian equipment moving in and columns of ukrainian equipment getting destroyed

DumbPilot

Country flag
that ukrainians want to get nuked, are you dumb?
your admins speak of nuclear threats willy nilly, it is the same case there too. Using that piece of sentence for your own mental justification of that SMO.. atleast pick an intelligent reason

blackjack

Country flag
your admins speak of nuclear threats willy nilly, it is the same case there too. Using that piece of sentence for your own mental justification of that SMO.. atleast pick an intelligent reason
stoltenberg states germans dont want nukes so they move it to eastern european borders and paticularly ukraine count as such despite their leaders threatening to nuke Russia. I know your life is miserable that you want everyone including yourself to get nuked.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I guess someone here was ignoring all my tweet posts of columns of russian equipment moving in and columns of ukrainian equipment getting destroyed
I don't even read you. Why should I listen to the young Solovyov. You won't say smart anyway.

Last edited:

temujin

Country flag
Credit Suisse has been on the brink for months so lots of uncertainty around this but if true, the world may be approaching a Lehmann X 1000 moment that would momentarily change the dynamics of this war- if this comes off, nobody in the West will have the time or money to spunk on Ukropia

PS: Report being attributed to ABC Australia but I cannot find the original source. Being reported in several places. Credit has been in the news quite a bit in the past week to be fair. It'll be an interesting opening to the markets tomorrow.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Their cope level is over 9000...
If there was such a serious threat, then why a slow and painful SMO? why not outright war?

It's all part of their other conspiracy theories to deflect from a poorly planned adventure.
I remember the first few pre recorded videos released by Putin, even the head of intelligence has no idea what was expected and what had to happen next.

If pooty-gang is so concerned and mad about the operation then why don't they start asking questions to putin himself? No, that would be blasphemous for them.
It's either fault of the Ukros or Biden or Globohomo or Eufags. Shows that dumb people follow dumb leaders and when faced with reality make up dumb conclusions.

ww2historian

Country flag
Akim's is ignoring such news. He choses to stick his head in the sand unless it's Zelensky saying "we're going to take back Crimea, and all lost territories." Here's even more Russian missile systems poring into Ukraine.

The Shrike

Country flag
There was confirmed news about some increment progress for Ukrainians in Northern Kherson front, but there are now unconfirmed reports for a bigger breakthrough there.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
There was confirmed news about some increment progress for Ukrainians in Northern Kherson front, but there are now unconfirmed reports for a bigger breakthrough there.
They talking about this?

Master Chief

Country flag
After the confirmed loss of Zolota Balka to Ukraine.. it seems that Russian forces are falling back even further in Kherson..towards Dudchany

20221002_230525.jpg

blackjack

Country flag
Their cope level is over 9000...
If there was such a serious threat, then why a slow and painful SMO? why not outright war?

It's all part of their other conspiracy theories to deflect from a poorly planned adventure.
I remember the first few pre recorded videos released by Putin, even the head of intelligence has no idea what was expected and what had to happen next.

If pooty-gang is so concerned and mad about the operation then why don't they start asking questions to putin himself? No, that would be blasphemous for them.
It's either fault of the Ukros or Biden or Globohomo or Eufags. Shows that dumb people follow dumb leaders and when faced with reality make up dumb conclusions.
nonstop footage of ukrainian equipment getting destroyed, you coped when a ukrainian source stated over 10k ukrianian troops died, masterchief coped liking your post when he was so sure of himself here with many posts that Russia wont mobilize and it turns out 300k are being mobilized(he really made himself look like the boy who cried wolf). I just want you guys to stick around a little longer here.

Screenshot 2022-10-02 104330.png

The Shrike

Country flag
If Geroman posts in the next few hours that multiple columns of Holol nazi tanks have been destroyed in North Kherson front then we can take that as a confirmation of these reports .:bplease:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles