Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The economic situation in Europe is currently reminiscent of the beginning of the Great Depression in 1929. And Due to the imbalance within the financial mechanisms that arose after the signing of the Treaty of Versailles, Western economies began to accumulate their debts, only to eventually collapse completely after the crash of the American stock market in 1929.

The beginning of the implementation of the first "lockdowns" in 2020, the process of accumulating debts of Western countries has accelerated sharply the ratio of public debt to GDP within the Eurozone was as high as 97.2 percent. And that due to the high prices of energy products, the European market could become completely uncompetitive, and that it will be much more profitable for consumers to purchase products from other countries. And the Great Depression, Europe began to disappear from the production map, that Western economies have completely collapsed, and trade has been reduced to a minimum, and that under the conditions prevailing in Europe today's.

The rapid collapse of the UK economy is an accelerated version of the collapse of the European economy. The rapid economic collapse that Britain is now experiencing is an accelerated version of what all of Europe will have to go through in the near future. And Given the attacks on the Nord Stream gas pipeline, there is no real way back. The EU will no longer be able to physically import gas from Russia. High energy prices will make European production uncompetitive.

And The Given the attacks on the Nord Stream gas pipeline, there is no real way back. The EU will no longer be able to physically import gas from Russia. High energy prices will make European production uncompetitive. The Thousands of German stores on the verge of closings.

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

The Vladimir Putin beat the West.

Numerous sanctions imposed by Western countries against Moscow have not had a significant impact on the Russian economy, writes journalist Daniel Flatley for The Major Western Medias.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Tbh it's confusing, I understand that you sir are also an ethnic Russian.
But by bordr of 1991 , tell me belgorod kherson and simpferpol were parts of Ukraine or Russia?
I guess along with all other pols like Sevastopol, simpferpol is also part of Crimea occupied by Russia?
No, I'm Greek.
Belgorod has never been a part of Ukraine, and therefore I emphasize that for Russia these are now equivalent regions.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Ukrainian army has serious problems with winter uniforms, according to it's report.

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
No, I'm Greek.
Belgorod has never been a part of Ukraine, and therefore I emphasize that for Russia these are now equivalent regions.
Okay okay ,I figured it out don't get angry about it .

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The new commander of the Western Military District. And According to the information, Lieutenant General Roman Berdnikov was appointed as the new commander of the Western Military District. And Previously, Berdnikov commanded the 29th Combined Arms Army of the Eastern Military District. In his youth he graduated from the Kyiv Suvorov School.

FeDogZ6XEAE2dxa.jpeg

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ya'll Nibbiars The Ukrainian army has serious problems with winter uniforms, according to it's report.
Do you know russian conscripts have to buy their own regular uniforms and helmets? We're not even talking about winter uniforms here.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Lack of leadership, comms and strategy within units.

Simply appearing on TV and chanting 'URA' will not fix anything.

ww2historian

Country flag
Seriously without this war nobody could have been able to see the pathetic state of Russian armed forces, even Pakistanis would have done better with those vast resources and technical know how, the way Russian armed forces are struggling is beyond comprehension.

They should first fix their planning and execution, even when they had months to secure the occupied territories but they couldn't even hold them properly.

Only saving grace they will have if they somehow able to retake newly declared borders and hold them properly, else they will have hard time recovering from this.

Have to give it to Ukraine even when having a comedian as president, they are having good planners and motivated troops, with US help they are able to get better intel and those guys taking action on intel data and utilising it properly and giving bloody noes to bigger and experienced adversary.
Russia was outnumber 4 to 1 in Lyman. They've been outnumbered for months in the whole country. I'm just going to sit back and wait to see what happens after this partial mobilization is completed. This may sound weird, but the only legal way Russia could of partially mobilized is if there own territory was invaded. I'm not saying they lost on purpose, but those are the facts. Now that Ukraine has invaded Russian territory, things will be different.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Russia was outnumber 4 to 1 in Lyman. They've been outnumbered for months in the whole country. I'm just going to sit back and wait to see what happens after this partial mobilization is completed. This may sound weird, but the only legal way Russia could of partially mobilized is if there own territory was invaded. I'm not saying they lost on purpose, but those are the facts. Now that Ukraine has invaded Russian territory, things will be different.
RDT_20220929_15141772212163109664498~2.jpg

Akim

Professional
Country flag
...........................................................................................................................................................

ww2historian

Country flag
It's all too confusing. For us, there are borders of 1991, and we will liberate that before them. For Russia Liman, Kherson or Simferopol are legally equivalent as Kursk or Belgorod. Putler, by his decree, brought Russia into a permanent war, and it will continue regardless of the rulers until one of the parties adopts a new Constitution.
It also brought Ukraine into a permanent war. One fact I'm very confident about is the kill ratio. For every 1 Russian dead at least 4 Ukrainians are killed. It's probably 5 to 1. The long run favors Russia, not Ukraine as you suggested. Russia doesn't need to ever use a nuke, they could just carpet bomb Ukraine to dust.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles