Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Kadyrov blasts Colonel General Lapin of 'O' group. The same guy who led armored columns into Javelin ATGM ambushes.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Personally I think you're into gay sex. If not then your statement means literally nothing(illogical and nonsense) in relation to what I posted.
Stop your verbal farting. Let me educate you what's the difference between a fagggoot and a refrigerator? Atleast refrigerators don't fart when they put the meat in. So now since you are farting right now. So its obvious you are a confirm gay.

DumbPilot

Country flag
Stop your verbal farting. Let me educate you what's the difference between a fagggoot and a refrigerator? Atleast refrigerators don't fart when they put the meat in. So now since you are farting right now. So its obvious you are a confirm gay.
The fact that you quickly started to spew corrosive words leads me to believe you are projecting, and rather badly about it. Did your father disown you when he discovered you start moaning after getting spanked? Maybe you should get a bath in the Ganga, but I am afraid you will just end up polluting the river.. on the topic of you discovering your homosexuality, how long has it been since you throated a piece of dick from your Russian masters?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Question should be, 'Who will get Western Ukraine?

Israel or Poland?

View attachment 173885
Do not get your hopes up. that Putler will give Western Ukraine to someone. His dream is to capture all of Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, northern Kazakhstan. But for now, he can't bite off more than he's already bitten off. And this piece will get stuck in his throat.

Jimih

Country flag
Do not get your hopes up. that Putler will give Western Ukraine to someone. His dream is to capture all of Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, northern Kazakhstan. But for now, he can't bite off more than he's already bitten off. And this piece will get stuck in his throat.
I stated what Zelensky wants, I didnt added one single thing from my side.

Country flag

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
The fact that you quickly started to spew corrosive words leads me to believe you are projecting, and rather badly about it. Did your father disown you when he discovered you start moaning after getting spanked? Maybe you should get a bath in the Ganga, but I am afraid you will just end up polluting the river.. on the topic of you discovering your homosexuality, how long has it been since you throated a piece of dick from your Russian masters?
Lullz what? We are certainly not the one shilling for globohomos on this thread.

We are purely maintaining the neutral position which is as stated viz Jaishankar et al.

Right now it is you who is seething and dykriding the globohomtards and are offended by the reality that nobody else is interested.

I can understand the proven cause for this fagtardation of yours is precisely due to your mother got stuck in the stink forgetting to wipe that puke infested shit off your daddy's dyk then getting stuck in the pink thus conceiving your retarded ass (for great justice).

dumbpilot.jpg

1971ftw

Country flag
Well so much for the Lymen reinforcements, looks like they were sent to just buy enough time for a retreat

Jimih

Country flag
.......................................................................................................................................................................
DPR has also lost full control of the towns of Yampol and Drobyshevo.

DumbPilot

Country flag
Lullz what? We are certainly not the one shilling for globohomos on this thread.

We are purely maintaining the neutral position which is as stated viz Jaishankar et al.

Right now it is you who is seething and dykriding the globohomtards and are offended by the reality that nobody else is interested.

I can understand the proven cause for this fagtardation of yours is precisely due to your mother got stuck in the stink forgetting to wipe that puke infested shit off your daddy's dyk then getting stuck in the pink thus conceiving your retarded ass (for great justice).

View attachment 173887
Describing the maladies that your mother suffered through and trying to spin it off to me is just not cool, man. I understand that your mother did and still does the randi business, but not nice to say things like that about your dad(s). You need to respect them.

Unfortunately I doubt your Putin cum-riddled brain can actually perform well under the mental requirements for regular citizens - and that is perfectly fine! We'll launch a special retard operation to find out if a couple is willing to adopt you and take care of you -- since your birth parents actually disowned you when they first saw your face -- you're an accident in the truest form aren't you? Try telling your mom and your dad(s) that they should try protection next time so brown sepoys like you aren't born..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles