Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

blackjack

Country flag
I meant Russia has already sent in plenty of active duty Russian Army troops in Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the SMO..
they sent like 200k, left 80k on the 1st phase most are local DPR, chechnyan and wagner troops, send 300k reservists phase 2, shogui claim 5,937 died during mobilization announcement with Putin signing a bill to raise the active duty troops from 1,000,000 to 1,150,000 active duty forces and obviously he can use all of them if there are other places to defend. I think the 4 regions will be accepted on octover 3rd or 4th instead of september 30.

Master Chief

Country flag
they sent like 200k, left 80k on the 1st phase most are local DPR, chechnyan and wagner troops, send 300k reservists phase 2, shogui claim 5,937 died during mobilization announcement with Putin signing a bill to raise the active duty troops from 1,000,000 to 1,150,000 active duty forces and obviously he can use all of them if there are other places to defend. I think the 4 regions will be accepted on octover 3rd or 4th instead of september 30.
You cannot have all of the Army active at the same time. Even if at a time, there are only 80k Russian Army troops, Regular rotation would mean Around 200K Russian Army troops have taken part in the SMO.. And an even higher percent of Russian Army Infantry has already fought in Ukraine..

blackjack

Country flag
You cannot have all of the Army active at the same time. Even if at a time, there are only 80k Russian Army troops, Regular rotation would mean Around 200K Russian Army troops have taken part in the SMO.. And an even higher percent of Russian Army Infantry has already fought in Ukraine..
No idea what fraction of the 80k are mercenaries form chechnya or from prison, existing wagner mercenaries or local DPR forces with people like Givi or Motorola. and if I was to pretend that the 80k were all active duty and none of the above I mentioned. that is still a very small number when we know they can spare way more while the rest are deployed elsewhere. 200k was the beginning of the operation when the big push happened, 120k returned to Russia.

Master Chief

Country flag
No idea what fraction of the 80k are mercenaries form chechnya or from prison, existing wagner mercenaries or local DPR forces with people like Givi or Motorola. and if I was to pretend that the 80k were all active duty and none of the above I mentioned. that is still a very small number when we know they can spare way more while the rest are deployed elsewhere. 200k was the beginning of the operation when the big push happened, 120k returned to Russia.
Reservists are considered part of Russia Army / Russian Ministry of Defense.. right ?

blackjack

Country flag
Reservists are considered part of Russia Army / Russian Ministry of Defense.. right ?
Yes they are, but reservists are different from active duty personel and I hope I dont have to explain to you how those two are different besides being part of the army.

Master Chief

Country flag
Yes they are, but reservists are different from active duty personel and I hope I dont have to explain to you how those two are different besides being part of the army.
So , the dead Reservists are considered as Russian Army Dead , and included in Shoigu's figures ?

blackjack

Country flag
So , the dead Reservists are considered as Russian Army Dead , and included in Shoigu's figures ?
whoever was involved in the start and end date operation serving Russia., yes reservists also count if they volunteered.

1971ftw

Country flag
1.There were only 135k Russian troops in Ukraine, the 200k is the combined manpower of sepratist, militants and mercs

2.There has never been manpower movement of 300k into Ukrain, you need to share source for this . Movement of so many troops would be mass reported and observed with miles long convoys.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles