Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Tiwariji

Country flag
This guy 😂 . Wld be interesting see his tweets when the new pipelines accidentally blows as well.

Screenshot_20220928-092100_Chrome.jpg

Master Chief

Country flag
Blowing up Nord stream pipelines removes a significant Russian carrot with which to affect Herman behavior during the winter..
While there is the small benefit of EU Gas futures rising as now no trader expects the Nord stream pipeline to resume operation.. So, there are huge cons for Russia here, and only a small benefit.. Looks like Anglos blew it...
Russia might retaliate by stopping gas supply to EU via Ukraine..

Master Chief

Country flag
Vice closing in on Russian forces in Lyman.. Russian War reporter War Gonzo.. in his video about new Ukranian push.. with Ukraine Army at Kolodyazi
Russians fighting very hard.. But, looks like Russia will lose Lyman

20220928_091551.jpg

blackjack

Country flag
4 regions I think will become a part of russia in 2 days and what better way is there to make an example out of an enemy to the world with what your going to do next when an enemy is in your territory.

Send reservists instead of any number of active duty troops to actually resist supposedly areas of interests that are about to fall when the reservists are fully trained.

Using drones to bomb Odessa instead of the Kharkov region where supposedly the russians are struggling with ukranian forces.

Yeah i am starting to see red flags that Russia is about to stage some kind of shit as their next course of action. Even an idiot might suspect that something doesnt feel right about all of this. Now I am really feeling bad about those ukrainian recruits breaking each other's legs or getting kicked in the head by whoever is training them.:frown:

Last edited:

DumbPilot

Country flag
Yeah i am starting to see red flags that Russia is about to stage some kind of shit as their next course of action. Even an idiot might suspect that something doesnt feel right about all of this. Now I am really feeling bad about those ukrainian recruits breaking each other's legs or getting kicked in the head by whoever is training them.:frown:
delusional

Blademaster

Blowing up Nord stream pipelines removes a significant Russian carrot with which to affect Herman behavior during the winter..
While there is the small benefit of EU Gas futures rising as now no trader expects the Nord stream pipeline to resume operation.. So, there are huge cons for Russia here, and only a small benefit.. Looks like Anglos blew it...
Russia might retaliate by stopping gas supply to EU via Ukraine..
You can kiss that Baltic Sea pipeline goodbye. What this incident did is ensuring that Europe would regress back into the Dark Ages or at the very least be set back 100 years back. Nuclear power is crapping out due to various issues and coal mines have been closed for a while and it will take a while to reopen and nobody can afford to buy gas.

Tiwariji

Country flag
Ukraine ll receive 16 NASAMs lunchers .
In addition to that In October, Ukraine will receive the latest air defense system IRIS-T, which is not even available in the Bundeswehr - the German ambassador. Source - telegram

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles