Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
@Love Charger can you share link of that pro russian channel, you were talking abt

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
I am in a pro Ukranian telegram channel . Saw this there . The channel claims The flight control unit of Iranian drones used is assembled from five boards that contain TMS320 F28335 processors from Texas Instruments . " A company in USA .
You sure TMS320F28335 are used. Its a strange choice if true. This part is mainly used for power conversion and motor control application. This part could have been used for motor control of drones.
This is a general purpose micro-controller available for purchase in retail. This particular part could have purchased online or offline and would have been further resold to Iran.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You sure TMS320F28335 are used. Its a strange choice if true. This part is mainly used for power conversion and motor control application. This part could have been used for motor control of drones.
This is a general purpose micro-controller available for purchase in retail. This particular part could have purchased online or offline and would have been further resold to Iran.
I
ran has learned to circumvent sanctions, but still. Why do we have Shahed 136 called "mopeds". Because his engine is cracking like a scooter on a country road. Iranian weapons are of poor quality. I have already spoken about Iranian mortars with us. Everything is under renovation.

Tiwariji

Country flag
Big trouble ahead

In less than a day, the authorities of Denmark and Sweden recorded three damages to the gas pipelines "Nord Stream-1" and "Nord Stream-2", laid along the bottom of the Baltic Sea from the Russian Federation to Germany.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles