Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Kumaoni

And the reality:

Russian Military-Recruitment Centers Attacked Amid Mobilization Pushback
Long lines remain at border as fighting-age men look to leave amid reports some are turned back

By Alan Cullison
WSJ
Updated Sept. 26, 2022 4:37 pm ET

Resistance against Russia’s mobilization for its war in Ukraine took an increasingly violent turn Monday as two recruitment centers came under attack and borders remained clogged with fighting-age men seeking to leave the country amid reports that some were being turned back.
>Wallstreetjournal

Meanwhile let’s look at the realities
5DB0303E-AD74-4A09-B1BA-64243C4D3B9C.png

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Fans Russia. The Parliament of the RF a week ago adopted a law allowing foreigners to serve in the army. Six months in exchange for citizenship.
At the time of my youth, you had to serve in Chechnya for 2 years, for the sake of citizenship, and here such a ridiculous period. At a give-away price. Of course, there is a high probability that you will be taken apart for a constructor here (61%), but you can try your luck.

In Kazakhstan and Georgia, mock those who ran away from mobilization.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Tonight Odesa was again attacked by Iranian "mopeds". All were shot down.
I don’t know who declared the range of 2 thousand kilometers, but they attack only Odesa and the Dnipro from the occupied town of Zalizniy Port, although according to their characteristics they can reach any Ukrainian city.
They almost cannot maneuver, they fly along the given coordinates, slowly and low, therefore they are easily knocked down even with barreled weapons.
They see poorly in the dark, but still try to attack in the dark, but they are visible to radar.

blackjack

Country flag
Tonight Odesa was again attacked by Iranian "mopeds". All were shot down.
I don’t know who declared the range of 2 thousand kilometers, but they attack only Odesa and the Dnipro from the occupied town of Zalizniy Port, although according to their characteristics they can reach any Ukrainian city.
They almost cannot maneuver, they fly along the given coordinates, slowly and low, therefore they are easily knocked down even with barreled weapons.
They see poorly in the dark, but still try to attack in the dark, but they are visible to radar.
your not fooling anyone we had videos here of them firing at the drones with AKs

Akim

Professional
Country flag
your not fooling anyone we had videos here of them firing at the drones with AKs
So come here and you will speak your version as an eyewitness. Just don't get scared.:scared1:
Anti-aircraft gunners learn and gain experience. It was once believed that it was impossible to shoot down the Onyx, but now Putler wanted to buy the Brahmos from Mondi, because we had shot down his stocks.
"Moped" - a new type of target. We had to work out ways to deal with it. Last night showed that the antidote had been found.

Last edited:

Tiwariji

Country flag
What is the latest situation now ? How much progress Ukraine has made . And can they hold on to the position they have acquired in recent offensive after russian mobilization ?

Tiwariji

Country flag
So come here and you will speak your version as an eyewitness. Just don't get scared.:scared1:
Anti-aircraft gunners learn and gain experience. It was once believed that it was impossible to shoot down the Onyx, but now Putler wanted to buy the Brahmos from Mondi, because we had shot down his stocks.
"Moped" - a new type of target. We had to work out ways to deal with it. Last night showed that the antidote had been found.
I am in a pro Ukranian telegram channel . Saw this there . The channel claims The flight control unit of Iranian drones used is assembled from five boards that contain TMS320 F28335 processors from Texas Instruments . " A company in USA .

Waanar

Country flag
Posters, please limit your simping. It's reached 2.5 thousand pages and 2000 pages are dedicated to simping for Russia/Ukraine or petulant name calling like children.

Makes it hard for others to actually understand what's going on.

Like it or not, Akim is the only one on the ground so just listen. You guys aren't in either Ukraine or Russia and definitely nowhere near the frontlines.

Muh "rUsSiA gUd, UkRaInE bAd" serves no one.

Kumaoni

Posters, please limit your simping. It's reached 2.5 thousand pages and 2000 pages are dedicated to simping for Russia/Ukraine or petulant name calling like children.

Makes it hard for others to actually understand what's going on.

Like it or not, Akim is the only one on the ground so just listen. You guys aren't in either Ukraine or Russia and definitely nowhere near the frontlines.

Muh "rUsSiA gUd, UkRaInE bAd" serves no one.
He’s still a khokhol

Waanar

Country flag
He’s still a khokhol
petulant name calling like children.
There's this thing the gods gave us.

It's a very useful one. It's called a "brain". If it functions, I invite you to join the company of us thinkers and actually comprehend what's written.

It's a great joy to be able to communicate with your fellow man without exposing your snout/belly and talking in dog sign language. Please help me in continuing with this illustrious tradition and fucking read what I wrote.

Kumaoni

It's a very useful one. It's called a "brain". If it functions, I invite you to join the company of us thinkers and actually comprehend what's written.

It's a great joy to be able to communicate with your fellow man without exposing your snout/belly and talking in dog sign language. Please help me in continuing with this illustrious tradition and fucking read what I wrote.
Still a khokol

GaudaNaresh

Country flag

my brain tells me that just because hitler was on ground zero on berlin campaign period, don't listen to idiots on whats going on.

Waanar

Country flag
my brain tells me that just because hitler was on ground zero on berlin campaign period, don't listen to idiots on whats going on.
Sorry saar, Hitler may not have a clear view on Berlin but he definitely knew more about it than the children here talking smack to an actual guy on the ground.
He may be pushing his side of the narrative unilaterally but it's still far more reliable than the children throwing unoriginal insults here and until we have actual Russian officers or soldiers telling their side of the story here, (un)common sense dictates we actually listen instead of "MuH rUsSiA bOo HoO WeStErN cOnSpiRaCy".

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Sorry saar, Hitler may not have a clear view on Berlin but he definitely knew more about it than the children here talking smack to an actual guy on the ground.
He may be pushing his side of the narrative unilaterally but it's still far more reliable than the children throwing unoriginal insults here and until we have actual Russian officers or soldiers telling their side of the story here, (un)common sense dictates we actually listen instead of "MuH rUsSiA bOo HoO WeStErN cOnSpiRaCy".
again, competency is no guide to bias and a highly competent person with extreme bias is less useful to form an opinion than a less competent person with less bias.

Waanar

Country flag
again, competency is no guide to bias and a highly competent person with extreme bias is less useful to form an opinion than a less competent person with less bias.
But saar, most of the people here are less competent but with extreme bias.

Whenever a news comes out in favor of Russia, Ukraine supporters start squealing harder than a pig being slowly run over by a road roller and whenever a news comes out in favor of Ukraine, Russia supporters start braying like a donkey being fed intermittently to a wood chipper.

Very few here are actually doing any contribution to the thread.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles