Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

blackjack

Country flag
They better make it in time. Front north of Lyman is under threat of imminent collapse. Or should I say its already collapsing?
We all heard this past week that Lyman will fall 100 times now but still hasn't, or reports keep saying Ukrainians keep getting repelled. Based on zelenskys last speech winners don't beg the other side to surrender.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
We all heard this past week that Lyman will fall 100 times now but still hasn't, or reports keep saying Ukrainians keep getting repelled. Based on zelenskys last speech winners don't beg the other side to surrender.
I am not looking at whatever speeches are being made. I am simply looking at the frontline moving. That one city North of Lyman is about to get clapped from behind. After that, the frontline North of the Lyman will collapse and will directly threaten an encirclement of Lyman. Its happening slow and steady. While there has been one news of some paltry Russian reinforcement. I am still not sure which way this will go, but Lyman looked much stronger to me even four days ago than it does today.

blackjack

Country flag
I am not looking at whatever speeches are being made. I am simply looking at the frontline moving. That one city North of Lyman is about to get clapped from behind. After that, the frontline North of the Lyman will collapse and will directly threaten an encirclement of Lyman. Its happening slow and steady. While there has been one news of some paltry Russian reinforcement. I am still not sure which way this will go, but Lyman looked much stronger to me even four days ago than it does today.
So.....they still have not taken Lyman is what your telling me.

I am just saying I heard similiar posts like yours hereand elsewhere 100 times this past week and nothing happened yet. You can wake us up when Lyman has fallen and I will wake you up when the Russian reinforcements make their operation start after the referendum.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
So.....they still have not taken Lyman is what your telling me.

I am just saying I heard similiar posts like yours hereand elsewhere 100 times this past week and nothing happened yet. You can wake us up when Lyman has fallen and I will wake you up when the Russian reinforcements make their operation start after the referendum.
Please don't drag me into your "with us or against us" nonsense here. You are showing me pics of Bakhmut while talking about Lyman as if I am some pro-Ukrainian shill. While I am just some dude who spends 15 minutes of a day reading about this conflict and caring much more about how it will affect Indian military top brass thinking more than I care about how Russia or Ukraine will end up beating each other black and blue (couldn't care less about that). Now where is my popcorn?

omaebakabaka

Please don't drag me into your "with us or against us" nonsense here. You are showing me pics of Bakhmut while talking about Lyman as if I am some pro-Ukrainian shill. While I am just some dude who spends 15 minutes of a day reading about this conflict and caring much more about how it will affect Indian military top brass thinking more than I care about how Russia or Ukraine will end up beating each other black and blue (couldn't care less about that). Now where is my popcorn?
Odds are less than flip of a coin that ruskies will keep it unless VKS starts pounding which they aren't....let's see if referendum changes anything in couple of days. May be VKS exhausted its soviet KAB stocks as they did wonders in Syria against ISIS...I hope they are drawing out as speculated and surge at the right moment in places they already captured once and smoke the shit out of nazis but it could be a bluff and Nazis may have pulled a success and got their spotlight of the war for once.

blackjack

Country flag
There is enough tweets from sprinter88000 of Ukraine getting their Aholes torn apart that I won't be surprised he becomes the next target, every pro-russian twitter account like ASB news, ghost of zeepo and kherson get their accounts banned. You better stick around here after the referendum or let me know when Lyman will fall.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
There is enough tweets from sprinter88000 of Ukraine getting their Aholes torn apart that I won't be surprised he becomes the next target, every pro-russian twitter account like ASB news, ghost of zeepo and kherson get their accounts banned. You better stick around here after the referendum
Both @Akim and you, @blackjack , are the same to me. Too high-strung to realize I hardly care how you both beat the $hit out of each other. As for your twitter accounts bull$hit, to borrow the words of the great sage Kirito Abridged: "A quantum supercomputer calculating for a million years could not even approach the number of fcuks I do not give".

blackjack

Country flag
Both @Akim and you, @blackjack , are the same to me. Too high-strung to realize I hardly care how you both beat the $hit out of each other. As for your twitter accounts bull$hit, to borrow the words of the great sage Kirito Abridged: "A quantum supercomputer calculating for a million years could not even approach the number of fcuks I do not give".
Did that super computer predict that Lyman will fall yet? The Russian military is still fucking around and zelensky making panic speeches so there isn't much to see since it's boring again, so you can come by after the referendum is finished.tell me how this will effect the Indian military that you talked about lol

ww2historian

Country flag
They better make it in time. Front north of Lyman is under threat of imminent collapse. Or should I say its already collapsing?
Most of the pro Ukrainians on twitter and elsewhere believe that the Russian 1st guard tank army was destroyed, as well as the 90th tank division. If Ukraine believes this and it turns out to be false, they are in a lot of trouble, because reliable sources say both are just north of Lyman, ready to strike. Meanwhile the Russians have already brought in a lot of reinforcements. So we shall have to once again, sit back and see what happens. The next 7 days should prove very interesting.

The Shrike

Country flag
I'm only suprised they didn't strike it earlier with cruise missiles (if this site is indeed a military storage area).

Wisemarko

Country flag
And the reality:

Russian Military-Recruitment Centers Attacked Amid Mobilization Pushback
Long lines remain at border as fighting-age men look to leave amid reports some are turned back

By Alan Cullison
WSJ
Updated Sept. 26, 2022 4:37 pm ET

Resistance against Russia’s mobilization for its war in Ukraine took an increasingly violent turn Monday as two recruitment centers came under attack and borders remained clogged with fighting-age men seeking to leave the country amid reports that some were being turned back.

blackjack

Country flag
Sinodefense is filled with some pussy ass bitches. Create a seperate thread for vidoes and picture updates with news reports of the war, Because moderator wants a full detailed explanation of each tweet which the tweets themselves already explain what is going on, and what is mostly going on is ukraine is getting decimated. Pro-ukraine moderator doesnt like that because its against the narritve and deletes the entire fucking thread even though that forum had threads dedicated to just posting pictures, videos and news reports with no discussion. Whatever. I wouldnt mind if the thread shows ukrainians kicking russian ass but I guess there problem is that its hard to find that anywhere.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles