Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ww2historian

Country flag
soviets invaded Poland from east while Poland was fighting Nazis in west.

Chutia Stalin then got back stabbed by Chad Adolf .

Commi clowns hav killed more people than Americans or Nazis .
The Nazi's killed about 27 million Russians, and another 6 million Jews, and another 12 million from other counties. That's a total of 45 million. Do you have any sources showing that the commi's killed more than 45 million? Also, do you have evidence that the Russians murdered innocent women and children like the Nazi's did?

ww2historian

Country flag
soviets invaded Poland from east while Poland was fighting Nazis in west.

Chutia Stalin then got back stabbed by Chad Adolf .

Commi clowns hav killed more people than Americans or Nazis .
Lets also talk about what the Nazis attempted to do. If operation Barbarossa had succeeded another 30 million innocent men, women and children would of been murdered, or starved to death. Perhaps as many as 50 million. I totally disagree with your opinion.
Hunger Plan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Hunger Plan (German: der Hungerplan; der Backe-Plan) was a partially implemented plan developed by Nazi bureaucrats during World War II to seize food from the Soviet Union and give it to German soldiers and civilians. The plan entailed the genocide by starvation of millions of Soviet citizens following Operation Barbarossa, the 1941 invasion of the Soviet Union (see Generalplan Ost). The premise behind the Hunger Plan was that Germany was not self-sufficient in food supplies; to sustain the war and keep up domestic morale, it needed food from conquered lands at any cost. The plan created a famine as an act of policy, killing millions of people.[1]
It was developed to prepare for the Wehrmacht (German armed forces) invasion, and provided for diverting Ukrainian foodstuffs away from central and northern Russia into the hands of the invading army and the population in Germany. Its means of mass murder were outlined in several documents, including one that became known as Göring's Green Folder, which quoted a number of "20 to 30 million" expected Russian deaths from "military actions and crises of food supply". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunger_Plan

kittoo420

Country flag
What's most interesting to me in this conflict is that objectivity has gone completely out of the window. Not only for individuals but also for news, media houses and any organization/corporation in fact. All news from west is anti-Russian propaganda and vice versa (though the reach of the west is of course, far bigger). All claims of favored party are taken as gospel and amplified, while none of the other side hold any value. Be it news, numbers, news, analysis, debates, discussions or posts, everything is lie and biased.
Even this thread clearly shows that. There is no point in following any news. It's only when something very very big happens that we can be sure of it, that too after many days when dust settles. The truth is always 15-20 days behind.
It's a dangerous thing, to be swept from one's own propaganda and both parties are guilty of that.

mokoman

Country flag
Lets also talk about what the Nazis attempted to do. If operation Barbarossa had succeeded another 30 million innocent men, women and children would of been murdered, or starved to death. Perhaps as many as 50 million. I totally disagree with your opinion.
Hunger Plan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Hunger Plan (German: der Hungerplan; der Backe-Plan) was a partially implemented plan developed by Nazi bureaucrats during World War II to seize food from the Soviet Union and give it to German soldiers and civilians. The plan entailed the genocide by starvation of millions of Soviet citizens following Operation Barbarossa, the 1941 invasion of the Soviet Union (see Generalplan Ost). The premise behind the Hunger Plan was that Germany was not self-sufficient in food supplies; to sustain the war and keep up domestic morale, it needed food from conquered lands at any cost. The plan created a famine as an act of policy, killing millions of people.[1]
It was developed to prepare for the Wehrmacht (German armed forces) invasion, and provided for diverting Ukrainian foodstuffs away from central and northern Russia into the hands of the invading army and the population in Germany. Its means of mass murder were outlined in several documents, including one that became known as Göring's Green Folder, which quoted a number of "20 to 30 million" expected Russian deaths from "military actions and crises of food supply". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunger_Plan
Nice misdirection there

beginning of WW2 - Nazis invade Poland

Soviets took the chance and invaded Poland from other side.

I can imagine that is one reason y poles hates Russia

ww2historian

Country flag
Nice misdirection there

I thought you already knew I was well aware of the deal between Russia and Germany concerning Poland, but since you said they took a chance, I'm now in doubt. They didn't take a chance, it was a deal worked out by Stalin and Hitler before the invasion. Stalin was calling all the shots, and so was Hitler, so I don't think there should be hatred by either side currently, because that was a long time ago, and it was decided by two people. I didn't realize that Russia murdered million of Poles like the Nazi's did. I'm obviously being sarcastic, but if Poland should hate anyone more than Russia, it should be Germany.

ww2historian

Country flag
Nice misdirection there

I think people only remember recent history. They remember the USSR, and they still equate that with the Russian federation. However people don't seem to remember that Romania, Italy, Bulgaria, Hungry, Slovakia, Finland and Japan were all allies of Nazi Germany. Sure, the USSR bite off more than it could chew, and made countless mistakes, but considering what they had gone through it's understandable. It should also be known that the UK considered the USSR more of a threat than Germany. Also the hypocrisy of the US policy about denazification is laughable. We got to the moon before Russia, because we had former Nazi rocket experts working for us, and all the time the CIA was secretly backing Stepan Bandera and other Nazi's because of the perceived Russian threat.

Ylside

Country flag
Anti-war protest in Makhachkhala - even Dagestani women seem to understand who attacked whom :cool3: Dagestan is one of republics most affected by war in Ukraine - about 300 of its citizens died during the Russian invasion which means that compared to Moscow, it lost 60x times more men per million of citizens.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
To all Ukrainian shills ab bolo na , bkl
Muh me dahi jama hai kya tum log ke , bsdk?
Russia jeetega aur zarur jeetega
Yaad rakhna , kewal agar Crimea bhi mobilise kargya na Ukraine ko pel sakta hai

Akim

Professional
Country flag
View attachment 173186

Okay , what anybody explains about this now ?
@Akim. @Dark Sorrow. And others?
@omaebakabaka. Iam sorry for my earlier posts against you, again.
Ukraine deserves every misery it gets now.
Bucha was less .even if done by Russians :rage::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:
Have you seen a lot of films about the war? In war, the world turns upside down. I enjoy watching the video of Russian tanks burning, although I understand that there are living people there.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Have you seen a lot of films about the war? In war, the world turns upside down. I enjoy watching the video of Russian tanks burning, although I understand that there are living people there.
Thats a combat loss, while this a deliberate act of mutilation with the purpose to mock , this act served no good purpose .
People dying in a burning tank not equal to deliberate mutilation of enemy dead
Just like Pakistanis did to our men, I suggest you that, don't feel bad when Russia returns the favour to your country .

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Thats a combat loss, while this a deliberate act of mutilation with the purpose to mock , this act served no good purpose .
People dying in a burning tank not equal to deliberate mutilation of enemy dead
Just like Pakistanis did to our men, I suggest you that, don't feel bad when Russia returns the favour to your country .
Russians can get heavy handed, and they have in the past

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles