Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

rone

Country flag
guys new coming out from cyber circle, offensive cyber tool devloped by Indian based firm used by Russian state sponsored cyber attack against Ukraine and eu, one of my friend doing research on Russian Ukrain cyber warfare shred this snipest , he will probably post his findings soon on his blog

Ylside

Country flag
Almost spilled my coffee seeing this :eek1: OK, I understand you might be clueless in this topic, but Russians played you like a fiddle. Where to start...

1. This is supposed to be an anthem of the Luftwaffe? LOL.? Even that weird channel AZ points to writes in Russian: "Not an official anthem of the Luftwaffe". Because it´s not the anthem of the Luftwaffe.
2. National anthems - what kind of Russian bulls**t YT channel is that? It uploaded precisely 1 video of a song which is not even an anthem :crazy:
3. The music in video linked, that supposed "Anthem of the Luftwaffe" is song by Dutch band Bots, recorded in 1951. Needless to say, by this time Luftwaffe didnt even exist. Here you can see these Nazis in action, but be warned, its pretty hardcore, not for everybody!

4. The song itself is actually much older. It´s an old drinking song from Bretagne, which became very popular in early 20th century as "Son ar chirst" (Song of the cider). And is still popular till today, got more than 20 new coverversions in past 10 years.

Last edited:

Ylside

Country flag
A joke from Moscow:

Patriarch Kirill announced that all Russian soldiers dying in war in Ukraine will immediately go to heaven.
Hearing this, Heaven immediately applied for NATO membership.

The Shrike

Country flag
Why are you posting the same thing twice word for word:

Surely you have not forgotten you made the same post under 2 hours ago?
Forum software acts weird sometimes, doesn't show the post as submitted (even if it was) and keeps it in draft. Anyways request mods to delete the duplicate post.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
guys new coming out from cyber circle, offensive cyber tool devloped by Indian based firm used by Russian state sponsored cyber attack against Ukraine and eu, one of my friend doing research on Russian Ukrain cyber warfare shred this snipest , he will probably post his findings soon on his blog
Buddy when the article is posted kindly tag me on to the article.

Kumaoni

Ukranian supporters would rather have Russia be kicked out of the UNSC then China, who has repeatedly blocked Pakistani terrorists from being listed and sanctioned.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles