Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

blackjack

Country flag
They've had their teeth knocked out here for a long time. Drunk mobilized with AKM and T-62 - this is an attempt by the Russian authorities to eat at least porridge.
The commander in chief assumes some DPR locals, chechens and some prisoners in a mercenary group is considered a professional army thats what he has been fighting.

Came in ukraine with 200k troops left 80k there, shogui states 5,937 russian troops died, send 300k reservists instead for training.

1 million active duty which is now going to be 1,150,000 million active duty troops by 2023 troops that have actually been trained for war longer than reserves because its their jobs

Even if I was to pretend with you that the reservists will make absolutely no progress there would still be another mobilization whom actually are considered a professional army. Or maybe ukraine is not even worth using a professional army for.

blackjack

Country flag
1664040186109.png
1664040169963.png

Marker robot equipped with small recon drones, possibly loitering ammo. In the background you can see the launch from the robot, above the table on the left the drone. You could pack a bunch of these into the bomb bay of an S-70. Hope ukraine is capable enough to deal with reserves so we can see what their active duty members can do

Akim

Professional
Country flag
The commander in chief assumes some DPR locals, chechens and some prisoners in a mercenary group is considered a professional army thats what he has been fighting.

Came in ukraine with 200k troops left 80k there, shogui states 5,937 russian troops died, send 300k reservists instead for training.

1 million active duty which is now going to be 1,150,000 million active duty troops by 2023 troops that have actually been trained for war longer than reserves because its their jobs

Even if I was to pretend with you that the reservists will make absolutely no progress there would still be another mobilization whom actually are considered a professional army. Or maybe ukraine is not even worth using a professional army for.
So we laughed at this news

1971ftw

Country flag
What a tragedy.
oh no think about the women. im against forced conscripting but a women is just as fit to serve in the military as a man. Both are perfectly capable for passing the minimum requirements. war is brutal regardless of your gender, a bullet doesn't look at your gender status before blowing your head open.

Ylside

Country flag
Just curious - is there some online betting agency taking bets on the result of RuSSian joke referendum? I might want to try my luck :)

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Just curious - is there some online betting agency taking bets on the result of RuSSian joke referendum? I might want to try my luck :)
My prediction greater than 90% will vote to join Russia. Depending on the Russian propaganda machines mood the number can rise to greater than 97% even close to 99.99%.☺☺☺

Ylside

Country flag
I am genuinely intrigued about the level of attandance they will declare. For example. in Zaporozhye oblast, Russia controls area where only 45% of the population lives, but they want to annex it all and to make referendum look legit, they will have to come with a much higher number, like 70 or so... which could weird look to anyone not braindead :rofl:

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
I am genuinely intrigued about the level of attandance they will declare. For example. in Zaporozhye oblast, Russia controls area where only 45% of the population lives, but they want to annex it all and to make referendum look legit, they will have to come with a much higher number, like 70 or so... which could weird look to anyone not braindead :rofl:
WTF does oblast mean, har jagah ke naam ke aage laga dete hai, aisa lagta hai kahi blast hogaya

PETERPIPER

Country flag
What a tragedy.
Why are you posting the same thing twice word for word:

Surely you have not forgotten you made the same post under 2 hours ago?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles