Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
When ? Anyway Russian helicopters regularly violate Estonian Airspace..Estonia is already in NATO.. Anything less than kidnapping Sanna Marin, I doubt Uncle Sam would bother to respond.. :bplease:

It only takes political will to make things happen.
Go on....argue your case that what will happen if NATO brought it's full might against Russia.

Turkey also warned Russia multiple times before shooting their jet and pilot having his 'surr tan se juda' by syrian rebels. Of course US has also lost multiple battles with every kind of foe but they're still top of the food chain. US is in perpetual war and run a war-economy.
It's like comparing Goku who is always training with Gohan who was the strongest at one point but got distracted.

Russian economy is dogshit, a beginner economist also understands it and the corrupt political structure won't allow innovation.

I respect power and will; there is no other truth in life. My only beef with Russia is being pathetic and talking a big game while failing on the battleground; like China did when world champion trader Nancy Pelosi arrived in Taiwan.

Nobody respects a bully who gets kicked in the face.

Blademaster

I respect power and will; there is no other truth in life. My only beef with Russia is being pathetic and talking a big game while failing on the battleground; like China did when world champion trader Nancy Pelosi arrived in Taiwan.

Ha ha ha ha :creepy: yeah right. Russia is kicking ass. How is it failing on the battleground? With less than 180k soldiers, Russia has taken territories nearly the size of UK in one month or so and consolidated its gains in the next several months despite 8 years of buildup, reinforcements and supply by NATO. Ukraine had the largest army in Europe and a sizable air force. Yet it lost its air force, navy, and by now most of its professional Ukrainian force and almost 1/4 of its land. I do not think that US would do any better than Russia.

Kumaoni

Only 5 days to go....

Will Ukraine come through? or is it a Russian style Kiev-capture feint that our pooty-gang doesn't want to talk about? It's getting interesting now.
This is as real as the 13 soldier snake island story lmao. Anyway, my money will keep going to fund this shitty ass corrupt failed state called Ukraine so I do not worry.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ha ha ha ha :creepy: yeah right. Russia is kicking ass. How is it failing on the battleground? With less than 180k soldiers, Russia has taken territories nearly the size of UK in one month or so and consolidated its gains in the next several months despite 8 years of buildup, reinforcements and supply by NATO. Ukraine had the largest army in Europe and a sizable air force. Yet it lost its air force, navy, and by now most of its professional Ukrainian force and almost 1/4 of its land. I do not think that US would do any better than Russia.
Russia took over Crimea in 2014, does it look like they are in control?
So because they are occupying territory we should automatically assume they will retain it or what?
Is it a law of physics which can't be reversed?

Let me remind you what the map looked like before, gadhe.

1660945752430.png

Patiently wait till the war is over, don't get giddy yet.

giphy.gif

Kumaoni

Well tbf they had like what only 150k spreads throughout the entire country? Need to have a 3:1 advantage minimum to capture AND consolidate. Putin should declare war already and stop being a drama Queen so he can mobilize more Russian troopers, else the pace will be slow

Kumaoni

It only takes political will to make things happen.
Go on....argue your case that what will happen if NATO brought it's full might against Russia.

Turkey also warned Russia multiple times before shooting their jet and pilot having his 'surr tan se juda' by syrian rebels. Of course US has also lost multiple battles with every kind of foe but they're still top of the food chain. US is in perpetual war and run a war-economy.
It's like comparing Goku who is always training with Gohan who was the strongest at one point but got distracted.

Russian economy is dogshit, a beginner economist also understands it and the corrupt political structure won't allow innovation.

Usa has never militarily lost. It’s always been a political defeat.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
This is as real as the 13 soldier snake island story lmao. Anyway, my money will keep going to fund this shitty ass corrupt failed state called Ukraine so I do not worry.
My only worry is the war slowing down and me getting bored. What do I care what becomes of Ukraine.

Europe as a whole has dinosaur companies left, fragmented economies with language barriers and regulation in ratio with market size is not feasible to foster innovation.

I thought you as a young kid, what money do you have? Lol

Kumaoni

My only worry is the war slowing down and me getting bored. What do I care what becomes of Ukraine.

Europe as a whole has dinosaur companies left, fragmented economies with language barriers and regulation in ratio with market size is not feasible to foster innovation.

I thought you as a young kid, what money do you have? Lol
I work a minimum wage job so not much, just a side hustle.

Id hope the war ends and leadership on both sides can come to their senses. Maybe this will be a wake up call toEurope to stop senseless wars, so the world can focus on other problems.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Usa has never militarily lost. It’s always been a political defeat.
Mmmm, but political pressure came due to their military not making headway. Vietnam + Afghanistan + Iraq have been disasters in their own right but vaulted military technology in every conflict and enabled the elites to pass lot of money around among their friends.

What really makes US lethal is being relentless and peer-less in technology and diplomacy in the grand scheme of things. India should learn that aspect and be manic in the pursuit of regional security. The beta males in the defence corridor only wake up when Bhutan is getting swallowed or our soldiers are getting pummeled in our own area of control and doing 40 rounds of talks after the fact. Taking control of some of the heights was what made them back-off and start talking.

Kumaoni

Mmmm, but political pressure came due to their military not making headway. Vietnam + Afghanistan + Iraq have been disasters in their own right but vaulted military technology in every conflict and enabled the elites to pass lot of money around among their friends.

What really makes US lethal is being relentless and peer-less in technology and diplomacy in the grand scheme of things. India should learn that aspect and be manic in the pursuit of regional security. The beta males in the defence corridor only wake up when Bhutan is getting swallowed or our soldiers are getting pummeled in our own area of control and doing 40 rounds of talks after the fact. Taking control of some of the heights was what made them back-off and start talking.
Well, in all 3 of those regions, their goals were political. They didn’t suffer massive military defeats, quite the contrary, they successfully destroyed Al Qaeda, overthrew the Taliban and Saddam (their objectives), but failed to bring a stable regime. Vietnam was lost Becuase, culturally, USA doesn’t have pain tolerance. It can win 1000 battles at once but if it takes too many losses, people will be infuriated, and pressure to end the war will increase, that’s why the USA has been shifting to proxy wars instead of direct involvement.

Fully agreed on the technology part.However, I would like to add that this tech edge is largely Becuase of WW2, and that all of europe waspractically destroyed d

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well, in all 3 of those regions, their goals were political. They didn’t suffer massive military defeats, quite the contrary, they successfully destroyed Al Qaeda, overthrew the Taliban and Saddam (their objectives), but failed to bring a stable regime. Vietnam was lost Becuase, culturally, USA doesn’t have pain tolerance. It can win 1000 battles at once but if it takes too many losses, people will be infuriated, and pressure to end the war will increase, that’s why the USA has been shifting to proxy wars instead of direct involvement.

Fully agreed on the technology part.However, I would like to add that this tech edge is largely Becuase of WW2, and that all of europe waspractically destroyed d
Well, I like US vs Japan showdown post pearl harbor in their history of military conflicts especially.
Clean victory + Cornerstone Ally in the Pacific (Nukes will do that :lawl: )

I guess my take is irrational considering fighting wars is not the easiest thing to do but no harm is aiming for the cleanest operation possible.

Kumaoni

Well, I like US vs Japan showdown post pearl harbor in their history of military conflicts especially.
Clean victory + Cornerstone Ally in the Pacific (Nukes will do that :lawl: )

I guess my take is irrational considering fighting wars is not the easiest thing to do but no harm is aiming for the cleanest operation possible.
True that, although Indias role in this is unfortunately forgotten. The USA destroyed Japan’s navy though single handedly

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles