Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Kumaoni

I recently read some pro Ukraine elements discussing how Russians are basically trying to wash off any accusation of HR violations by claiming "We didn't do it but if it did happen, it was the Chechens."
I usually am wary of such theories because there are so many of them floating around and it's impossible to gauge their credibility but what do the esteemed DFIans think of this one?

How much truth is there?
Because if true, I'd guess they'll go back to their original script on islamists after they've thrown Chechens under the bus.
Both are doing HRVs, chechens are more brutal though.

Waanar

Country flag
Both are doing HRVs, chechens are more brutal though.
I'm asking about opinions on whether Chechens will be the ones crucified after the war, should Russia be forced to arrest it's war criminals.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Russia of 2022 is not the Russia of 2002, which literally called Pakistan a terror state (indirecty).

Russia has been infiltrated by Islamist loving CCP shills like Lavrov, who make retarted ass choices like being a peacekeeper between Armenia and Azerbaijan and visiting Turkey, even though Turkey has given Ukraine literal weapons.
Turkey is chaotic neutral, India is bitch ass neutral.

Kumaoni

Turkey is chaotic neutral, India is bitch ass neutral.
Turkeys drones have caused many Russian casualties. Yet, they still meet with Turkey. Lavrov is islamizing Russia. They should join the Greco-Aremnian-Serbian-Indian Nexus to repulse the islamization.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Turkeys drones have caused many Russian casualties. Yet, they still meet with Turkey. Lavrov is islamizing Russia. They should join the Greco-Aremnian-Serbian-Indian Nexus to repulse the islamization.
First India itself should understand the Nexus. Turkey routinely issues us sermons on Kashmir and minorities and we have nothing going on with Greece to balance the status quo in the Mediterranean.

Kumaoni

First India itself should understand the Nexus. Turkey routinely issues us sermons on Kashmir and minorities and we have nothing going on with Greece to balance the status quo in the Mediterranean.
India must call Turkeys bullshit out on Armenia and Syria. Turkey is a pussy country. Indians literally beat the dog shit out of them in the first WW lol.

Kumaoni

At least be original while simping for Putin.

Not funny I didn't laugh. Your joke is so bad I would have preferred the joke went over my head and you gave up re-telling me the joke. To be honest this is a horrid attempt at trying to get a laugh out of me. Not a chuckle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain preps your face muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch. 0/10 this joke is so bad I cannot believe anyone legally allowed you to be creative at all. The amount of brain power you must have put into that joke has the potential to power every house on Earth. Get a personality and learn how to make jokes, read a book. I'm not saying this to be funny I genuinely mean it on how this is just bottom barrel embarrassment at comedy. You've single handedly killed humor and every comedic act on the planet. I'm so disappointed that society has failed as a whole in being able to teach you how to be funny. Honestly if I put in all my power and time to try and make your joke funny it would require Einstein himself to build a device to strap me into so I can be connected to the energy of a billion stars to do it, and even then all that joke would get from people is a subtle scuff. You're lucky I still have the slightest of empathy for you after telling that joke otherwise I would have committed every war crime in the book just to prevent you from attempting any humor ever again. We should put that joke in text books so future generations can be wary of becoming such an absolute comedic failure. Im disappointed, hurt, and outright offended that my precious time has been wasted in my brain understanding that joke. In the time that took I was planning on helping kids who have been orphaned, but because of that you've waisted my time explaining the obscene integrity of your terrible attempt at comedy. Now those kids are suffering without meals and there's nobody to blame but you. I hope you're happy with what you have done and I truly hope you can move on and learn from this piss poor attempt

vishnugupt

Country flag
At least be original while simping for Putin.

Pooty-gang going 1 minute without simping for Putin

View attachment 168178

You GloboHomos chutiya brainless Liberandu-Sickulars know nothing whatsoever on planet earth but only rant.

I asked you the proof which you ask day and night here but when I asked you for the same, you are just showing me random videos and paranoia.

You both fuckers has been talking Ukraine offensive since March 2022 and claiming every next day depletion of man, machine, ammunition of Russia. Moreover, you fuckers thumping your chest about sanctions but in Reality oposite is happening on the ground with proof. Gandus, you both need self evaluation rather than ranting more and more

@Varzone is suffering from Maniac disorder person who get butt fucked forcefully on daily basis but still claim victory because he has managed to steel few condoms while being banging from behind. (Cancel culture)

This perticular chutiya think, Russia is answerable to him only otherwise he posses exclusive right to discredit everything.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles