Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
If this is true then I wonder what the Russians will think of this. I think so that at this point they will be genuinely pissed off at "Pakistan".

Last edited:

Kumaoni

If this is true then I wonder what the Russians will think of this. I think so that at this point they will be genuinely pissed off at the "Pakistan".

Russia of 2022 is not the Russia of 2002, which literally called Pakistan a terror state (indirecty).

Russia has been infiltrated by Islamist loving CCP shills like Lavrov, who make retarted ass choices like being a peacekeeper between Armenia and Azerbaijan and visiting Turkey, even though Turkey has given Ukraine literal weapons.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Russia of 2022 is not the Russia of 2002, which literally called Pakistan a terror state (indirecty).

Russia has been infiltrated by Islamist loving CCP shills like Lavrov, who make retarted ass choices like being a peacekeeper between Armenia and Azerbaijan and visiting Turkey, even though Turkey has given Ukraine literal weapons.
Let's be frank, Russians themselves know that Pakistan is indeed a terror state. Also Back in the days of USSR, Soviets and Pakistanis were enemies.

And when did Russia call Pakistan a Terror state? I don't recall something like that.

Blademaster

Well in a way it is good for India. Pakistan can kiss goodbye to any chance of getting cheap Russian oil. I do not think that Russia would be inclined to give Pakistan anything.

If I were GoI, I would play this up and ask Russia to persuade China to stop supplying the RD-33 engines for Pakistan's J-17 program. That would completely fuck up PAF's plans and force PAF to rely on crappy Chinese engines which would fuck up PAF more.

Kumaoni

Let's be frank, Russians themselves know that Pakistan is indeed a terror state. Also Back in the days of USSR, Soviets and Pakistanis were enemies.

And when did Russia call Pakistan a Terror state? I don't recall something like that.
The Russians know many things, like China being a horrible ally, Turkey giving Ukraine weapons, North Korea being absolutely useless, but they have been sanctioned so hard to the point that it is looking for any and every ally it can get.

In regards to terrorist state, in december 2002, Putin warned the entire world that Pakistans nuclear weapons could fall into the hands of terrorists, indirectly accusing it of harboring terrorism
1660700746956.png

Master Chief

Country flag
The Russians know many things, like China being a horrible ally, Turkey giving Ukraine weapons, North Korea being absolutely useless, but they have been sanctioned so hard to the point that it is looking for any and every ally it can get.

In regards to terrorist state, in december 2002, Putin warned the entire world that Pakistans nuclear weapons could fall into the hands of terrorists, indirectly accusing it of harboring terrorism View attachment 168137
The part you highlighted in yellow, is Pakistan's position as well.. Gib us money, or Nukes will fall into Terrorists' hands is Pakistan's SOP to get western money. It does not mean Russia calling Pakistan a Terrorist state..

Master Chief

Country flag
Oh, this dislike of Indians to Pakistanis.
I see no reason to send us tanks by air. Better by sea to Romania or the Balkans.
Besides. These tanks have decent wear and the Pakistanis, that year, we ordered 150 engines for them.
We do not need tanks, but light armored vehicles.
Trust me.. You need anything and everything.. :bplease:

Waanar

Country flag

The move to not back Armenia overtly was a ploy to get Russian boots on the ground unconditionally and indefinitely when Armenian leadership gets desperate and it worked in Russian favor.

The current contingent of Russian boots in Armenia are there to stay.

Kumaoni

The move to not back Armenia overtly was a ploy to get Russian boots on the ground unconditionally and indefinitely when Armenian leadership gets desperate and it worked in Russian favor.

The current contingent of Russian boots in Armenia are there to stay.
Lavrov islamist licking f*gg0ts are islamizing russia. Soon they will even stop backing Serbia

Kumaoni

The part you highlighted in yellow, is Pakistan's position as well.. Gib us money, or Nukes will fall into Terrorists' hands is Pakistan's SOP to get western money. It does not mean Russia calling Pakistan a Terrorist state..
Russia was blasting Pakistan with India in joint statements in 2002. Also, the Pakistan foreign minister literally refuted Putins statement.

I get MOSSAD agents want to portray Russia ebil, and Russia is becoming a islamist loving state soon, but from 1990-2010, before the CCP infiltration in Russia began, Russia was probably India's best ally.

Waanar

Country flag
Lavrov islamist licking f*gg0ts are islamizing russia. Soon they will even stop backing Serbia
I recently read some pro Ukraine elements discussing how Russians are basically trying to wash off any accusation of HR violations by claiming "We didn't do it but if it did happen, it was the Chechens."
I usually am wary of such theories because there are so many of them floating around and it's impossible to gauge their credibility but what do the esteemed DFIans think of this one?

How much truth is there?
Because if true, I'd guess they'll go back to their original script on islamists after they've thrown Chechens under the bus.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles