Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Longewala

Country flag
Does it need to be ? Then we all must had our astral bodies having it's brief encounter with each other while vulturine the mutual exchange of brotherly pebbles!!!
Kudos-
I have heard Varzone has never seen his brain.
By his own logic, he doesn't have a brain.
Of course, we can arrive at the same conclusion by his incessant illogical posts.

How can you prove moral superiority? It's subjective. Even in the court of public opinion, like UN the result is clear.

I wasn't beaten as a child and was allowed to have my own opinion. You can cherish your childhood beatings to the fullest extent of your heart's desire.
"Even in the court of public opinion, like UN"
Ha!
UN
public opinion.
What a sample.

Longewala

Country flag
India has won kargil also with piece of shit insas by your logic...let's kill our own soldiers with pathetic weapons but god forbid we stop buying russian weapons.

View attachment 167953

Let's exploit brahmos ng and other sensitive projects and close the chapter on Russian imports forever.
Yep, should have bought F-104s instead of those Mig-21 coffins.

ww2historian

Country flag
Russia can afford to lose ammo depots, because they have a shitload of ammo to spare. They can also afford to lose their flag ship, and a lot of planes. The superior military can afford some losses, the inferior military can't. Also, Russia is destroying a lot of Ukrainian ammo depots, and Ukraine is always running low on ammo. These small token victories by the Ukrainians that you post about are irrelevant to the big picture.

NutCracker

Country flag
From what I hear Russians are facing shortage of propellant and not artillery shells.
Fake News.

maam(if I am right), my bad, though matter stands at same, shells without propellent are same like sitting duck, vice a vice.. though thanks for pointing me out. :yo:
They supply fertilizer to the half world.. they ain't running out of Propellent. 🤣🤣💣

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
So much for Russia has annexed Crimea and is mainland territory... Ukraine is blowing up every strategic asset and softening it for offensive.

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag
So much for Russia has annexed Crimea and is mainland territory... Ukraine is blowing up every strategic asset and softening it for offensive.
Russia is indeed facing logistic challenge and facing big man equipment cost since the war started . And for some reason we dont see much from russian air force lately . Ukraine doing good in targeted attack and opportunity assault . But offensive ll require armor push , big mobilization , artillery and if available some air support . It does nt look like Ukraine can do that .

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Russia is indeed facing logistic challenge and facing big man equipment cost since the war started . And for some reason we dont see much from russian air force lately . Ukraine doing good in targeted attack and opportunity assault . But offensive ll require armor push , big mobilization , artillery and if available some air support . It does nt look like Ukraine can do that .
It all depends on their supplies from West. Until then Ukri will do lot of Kukri.

Blademaster

Russia can afford to lose ammo depots, because they have a shitload of ammo to spare. They can also afford to lose their flag ship, and a lot of planes. The superior military can afford some losses, the inferior military can't. Also, Russia is destroying a lot of Ukrainian ammo depots, and Ukraine is always running low on ammo. These small token victories by the Ukrainians that you post about are irrelevant to the big picture.
Ignore Varzone. He is clearly high on copium and seizes on anything that shows damage on Russia territory as a sign of the second coming or anything. He is so desperate to show Russia losing. So sad.

He's an American gimp.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles