Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Master Chief

Country flag
Not really, the rest of the world can buy oil from whoever sell it. The 'rules based world order' (aka the west) can only buy from either the US or west asia. IOW you're allowed to only buy the more expensive stuff. Different markets, different monpolies.

Also, I'm sure Ukrainians will survive. We'd have to wait and see how much camradrie the rest of the europe has with ya all when the snow starts falling.
Not true.. without China and India not buying a lot of Russian crude, demand for Arab crude would have sky rocketed and even Europe would have to pay more. Now, both China and India have reduced import of Saudi crude, thanks to Russian oil for friendly nations..

ww2historian

Country flag
The last thing the west cares about is a humanitarian crisis, this is their proxy war. They will openly support any kind of war crime . Did you forgot how us,uk openly supported porkis genocide on Bangladesh
The United nations seems to care. They've called for all military activities in the immediate vicinity of the plant to cease immediately and not to target its facilities or surroundings,” Mr. Guterres said in a statement expressing his grave concern over the unfolding situation.
Russia should cave first on this one. You just can't fight every battle with a bunch of madmen like Zelensky and his henchmen. https://news.un.org/en/story/2022/08/1124452

ww2historian

Country flag
And the US is doing nothing to stop Ukraine from shelling the plant. Instead the BBC and American media are reporting some sort of justification that Ukraine is entitled to shell the plant because they claim the Russians are using it as shield. Such insanity, and I'm afraid the insanity might get worse, but how could it get any worse? At least this story implies that Ukraine is shelling it. That's a small admission, instead of lying and saying it's the Russians. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62469740

Longewala

Country flag
My British master, I detect hint of disgust in your tone. Aren't you the one serving your American masters.

Learn about German–Soviet Axis talks before posting.
Ignorance combined with arrogance is a lovely combination.

Unlike you, we read. There was some degree of mutually beneficial cooperation between Russia and Germany in the 1930s, and collective backstabbing of Poland in 1940.

But there was less chance of Soviets joining Axis than China joining Quad or Russia joining NATO. Nazi Germany were quite open about viewing Russians as untermensch, Generalplan Ost was discussed soon after Poland, and the Nazis openly talked of Lebensraum all through.

And the Russians were not stupid either, just badly underprepared thanks to Stalin wiping out it's Generals, and were desperately trying to buy time. If they got one more year, it's possible the Russians might have struck instead in 1942.

Suggesting there was even the possibility of a Soviet-Axis combination between these two ideological arch enemies is bad enough, doubling down on that statement is something else.

Kumaoni

Have you changed your opinion about Zelensky? You said you didn't like him because of his peaceful attitude towards Russia. Now he's saying the war won't be over until Ukraine takes back Crimea, and the rest of the lost land. You just can't except that 97% of people in Crimea voted to join Russia. You're just a sore loser. Keep it up and you won't survive, instead you will die like a mindless, worthless pawn in the hands of an idiot like Zelensky.
Akim is Zelensky

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Varzone is going to have another stroke.

UkraineNews
@Ukraine66251776

MOD Russia Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov announced the destruction of the HIMARS MLRS launcher and its ammunition depot. This is the 8th HIMAR destroyed by Russia.
Yes, we all know how credible MoD Russia is. Plenty of evidence to refute their claims but they themselves don't provide proof to show what'n'all they destroyed.

1660410146844.png

Most recent no damage no loss no causality.
You love my attention and keep taking my name like a thirsty hoe.

Country flag
True.. but China will not be able to mount an invasion of taiwan with hundreds of thousands of troops, until US Navy / Air force ability to intervene is thoroughly degraded ( like Nazi German airforce and Navy was degraded when Operation Overlord commenced in 1944 ).. One LPD or one Large Ro Ro troop transport sunk will kill a 1000 PLA soldiers. THATS not the case in himalayas.. There won't be mass killing of PLA soldiers on an epic scale like what could happen in the Taiwan Strait, should the US intervene in force.. It will take the PLA Navy and Air force a couple of decades atleast to attain the sort of supremacy in the first Island chain, to be able to overwhelm the US and Japan..
This does not mean that China will invade India in force. The returns don't warrant the risk, with India being a country with huge strategic depth.. But, the probability of a Indo-China war is higher than a Taiwan Invasion for the next couple of decades, if Taiwan does not declare Independence.. If Taiwan agrees to become US bait, then yes, Taiwan is f**ked and PLA with invade Taiwan..
it might be safer to fight india than taiwan???? With Taiwan they risk losing their economy not the case against India. Where india has little leverage in that regard but fighting indias mountain strike force may result in even more casualties than a Taiwan invasion imo??? Especially When making the mistake of fighting from Lower to higher ground. Both scenarios could result in a mass slaughter of Chinese. Chinese equipment and also soldiers will not last on the Himalayas.

Last edited:

ww2historian

Country flag
Yes, we all know how credible MoD Russia is. Plenty of evidence to refute their claims but they themselves don't provide proof to show what'n'all they destroyed.

View attachment 167552

Most recent no damage no loss no causality.
You love my attention and keep taking my name like a thirsty hoe.
Yes, we all know Russia doesn't like to admit things like this, but HIMARS attacks have decreased recently, can you explain that? Also these weird immature comments like "You love my attention and keep taking my name like a thirsty hoe." are just something a trailer trash low life uses, but keep them coming. They are not at all insulting or offensive, but funny in a way that you wouldn't understand.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Yes, we all know Russia doesn't like to admit things like this, but HIMARS attacks have decreased recently, can you explain that? Also these weird immature comments like "You love my attention and keep taking my name like a thirsty hoe." are just something a trailer trash low life uses, but keep them coming. They are not at all insulting or offensive, but funny in a way that you wouldn't understand.
SIR jee, Gaddi to mil gyo, par fuel khatam!! chaleega kanha se!! jokes apart, it's rumored that US already transferred AFU about third of its HIMARS M30 rockets, and a good amount of ATACMS missiles and they don't come cheap, more of all, AFU used those as diwali ka patakhe at first ... so now.. thann thannn gopala situation..
more over sudden altered political scenario in US homeland, IC shortage , Taiwan - china hotpot thanks to NP's so called self authorised trip.. all messed up the game plan of US deep state- apparently!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles