Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

couchPotato

Country flag
You don't know what I said doesn't mean I am incorrect.
Extremely simplistic explanation sudden extreme mechanical pressure or vibration (e.g. one generated from proximal detonation of 1000kg bomb) can physically damage internal sub-assemblies of semiconductors (e.g. breaks in internal wiring or crack on die/tracks, etc.)
My primary specialization is in field of semiconductor and electronics hence I don't expect everyone to understand everything.
While true, the kind of force needed for this would have pulverized the aircraft enclosing the electronics anyway. At that stage whether the chips in the charred remains are still usable is kinda pointless.

So, what do you specialize in?

1971ftw

Country flag
Lol, i see 82% still think Russia is going to "win".
Ukrane lost more than 20% of its country. Russia has all but secured Eastern and southern sepratist regions, it's a military win for russia even if a cesefire is called right now.

What Russians were going for is to completely cut of port access and toppling Kiev and forcing a surrender and dictating conditions . They completely abandoned the northern front as siege tactics on Kiev got them nowhere, but Odesa is still on the table after completion of Donbas operation.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles