Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

NutCracker

Country flag
This master stroke theory is seriously getting old at this point. The main driver behind prolonging this conflict (aside from ineptitude/incompetence from the Ruskis) is the US MIC. They will not be impacted by winter and there is money to be made in this conflict. Ruskis wont get squat and US MIC will get the best deal.
We will see. US MIC might win but at the cost of European losing 5-6 years of growth.

European economies run on export that makes 30-40% of their GDP. Upcoming recession will screw them really bad unlike US CHINA INDIA where export makes 10-20%

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am excited for winter.
I'm going back home, will wake up to cripsy winter air in my cosy bed, pick my phone and witness an inevitable meltdown in europe and copes from both Russia and Ukraine.

Best time of the year!

NutCracker

Country flag
I am excited for winter.
I'm going back home, will wake up to cripsy winter air in my cosy bed, pick my phone and witness an inevitable meltdown in europe and copes from both Russia and Ukraine.

Best time of the year!
Sadly Brits might be a little immune to this shitfest.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
What stupid people are here who think that Russia will stop at what has been captured. Not taught by the experience of the Chechen wars? She will regroup, restore her combat potential and continue in a few years. Only the military defeat of Russia guarantees the freedom of Ukraine. And we understand this well. Any Ukrainian politician who voices such a thing will get a pitchfork in the side. When we reach the borders of 1992, then we will be ready for negotiations.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
What stupid people are here who think that Russia will stop at what has been captured. Not taught by the experience of the Chechen wars? She will regroup, restore her combat potential and continue in a few years. Only the military defeat of Russia guarantees the freedom of Ukraine. And we understand this well. Any Ukrainian politician who voices such a thing will get a pitchfork in the side. When we reach the borders of 1992, then we will be ready for negotiations.
Hold your horses....with what will you defeat Russia? Only western weapons.
I hope you are not delusional enough to think that Ukraine can alone defeat Russia, European and more importantly American support is vital for the resistance.
We're going to see their willingness be tested this winter.

If it holds on or increases - good for you
If it stops or decreases - It was nice knowing you

Let's pass this winter, we'll see about "few years" when we come to it.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Hold your horses....with what will you defeat Russia? Only western weapons.
I hope you are not delusional enough to think that Ukraine can alone defeat Russia, European and more importantly American support is vital for the resistance.
We're going to see their willingness be tested this winter.

If it holds on or increases - good for you
If it stops or decreases - It was nice knowing you

Let's pass this winter, we'll see about "few years" when we come to it.
Western weapons are a good help, but they are only 35% of the used ones, so don't get hung up on them.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Western weapons are a good help, but they are only 35% of the used ones, so don't get hung up on them.
% by quantity and importance is not the same.
Not saying Ukraine hasn't done well by its own but lot of variables are still at play.
Economy is butter and gun allocation, you need financial assistance too; if you don't then less domestic weapons and more imports.
All I'm saying is winter is going to test the resolve for all parties invovled.
I'll stick out my neck and say if Ukraine survives this winter and makes it till spring and stays in the fight then it'll get easier for you and harder for Russia because the leverage will disappear on the west and global economy.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
% by quantity and importance is not the same.
Not saying Ukraine hasn't done well by its own but lot of variables are still at play.
Economy is butter and gun allocation, you need financial assistance too; if you don't then less domestic weapons and more imports.
All I'm saying is winter is going to test the resolve for all parties invovled.
I'll stick out my neck and say if Ukraine survives this winter and makes it till spring and stays in the fight then it'll get easier for you and harder for Russia because the leverage will disappear on the west and global economy.
You talk like winter is an extraordinary event. Can fight in the winter too.
All countries are already stocking up on gas.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
first of all, get rid of the audacity of calling others as stupid, while you and your country is stupidly stupid as acting as a puppet in hand of US behest of it's MIC's live demo for its customers. Rather open your own stupid eyes and smell the coffee. What you think! you will keep poking them with their arch rival America's supplied weapons, and the will just stop. Nahh, they will use that excuse to further move west .
Ohh, fyi, Today your ambassador to Indonesia( the largest Muslim nation in world- population wise) got whipped badly on his buttock - go and learn why...
You got nothing worthy on your own except some alms of weapon and guidance from US or NATO, that too at their mercy, just give - give - give give- from the most corrupt nation in sub EUROPE, even whatever reaches you, parts get auctioned in Black-market in Dark Web, or gets sold to even Russians for hard cash!. wait for some months, the corruption will itself platter your areas self to Russians, for roubles.
For us, you both countries are evil, among whom Russia seems to be the lesser one at multitude level.

NutCracker

Country flag
You talk like winter is an extraordinary event. Can fight in the winter too.
All countries are already stocking up on gas.
OKAY .. you are too low IQ to waste time with , but let me try to explain.

Paywall bypass -

The country's existing gas storage facilities are 97% full, but current storage capacity of 3.2 billion cubic metres (bcm) is relatively small compared to annual consumption of about 20 bcm.
Half of their consumption might be in Winter alone. Means Poland despite touting 97%😎.. have 1/3rd🤡 of the required.
So don't blindly swallow those "high percentage" values .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles