Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Unless you are talking a richter scale 7 shockwave, the answer is no. non nuclear blast waves usually do jack shit to electronics.
Richter magnitude scale is unit of measuring earthquake and not shock-waves caused by explosion. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Atleast Google before you posting.
You just threw together a bunch of words without even knowing what most of it means.
You don't know what I said doesn't mean I am incorrect.
Extremely simplistic explanation sudden extreme mechanical pressure or vibration (e.g. one generated from proximal detonation of 1000kg bomb) can physically damage internal sub-assemblies of semiconductors (e.g. breaks in internal wiring or crack on die/tracks, etc.)
My primary specialization is in field of semiconductor and electronics hence I don't expect everyone to understand everything.
Do you know what is the standard stress load capable of a standard samsung processor ?
What do you mean by the standard stress load capable of a standard samsung processor? Are you keeping heavy weight on the processor to check if it breaks???🙄🙄🙄
Do you even know the actual physics of the shockwaves ? Yes or no ? Do you know what is the force load geneated by a sonic boom ? Careful about lying here.
What amazes me you are comparing shock-wave generated by explosion (by a denotation of bomb) to shock-wave generated by flying aircraft. You do realize the difference.
Also all avionics are located inside the aircraft and are not subject to such extreme conditions.
These avionics are designed with specific specification in mind that are designed to withstand such conditions.

Last edited:

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Richter magnitude scale is unit of measuring earthquake and not shock-waves caused by explosion. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Atleast Google before you masquerade as a smart person.

You don't know the works I mean doesn't mean I am incorrect.
Extremely simplistic explanation sudden extreme mechanical pressure or vibration (e.g. one generated from proximal detonation of 1000kg bomb) can physically damage internal sub-assemblies of semiconductors (e.g. breaks in internal wiring or crack on die/tracks, etc.)
My primary specialization is in field of semiconductor and electronics hence I don't expect everyone to understand everything.

What do you mean by the standard stress load capable of a standard samsung processor? Are you keeping heavy weight on the processor to check if it breaks???🙄🙄🙄

What amazes me you are comping shock-wave generated by explosion (by a denotation of bomb) to shock-wave generated by flying aircraft. You do realize the difference.
Also all avionics are located inside the aircraft and are not subject to such extreme conditions.
These avionics are designed with specific specification in mind that are designed to withstand such conditions.
I think we need to place @GaudaNaresh in the blast zone for him to understand.
He understands them as strong winds looks like

Knowitall

One thing that i have understood over time is that America loving Indians will gladly sell their mothers and wives to prove their loyalty even if America is outright bombing us Indians to death.

To support a nation like America which has every point hampered our growth shows how much these slaves are mentally disturbed.

One day when India and American also come to blows these American loving Indians will also be slaughtered like pigs.

mokoman

Country flag
Russian mod tried to cover it up and failed badly . no point lying in this day and age .

maybe like @Raj Malhotra said the HARM anti-radiation missiles was used first to supress russian air defense

this guy claims it could be US missile

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Sophistry.
The logistics that MATTER are direct logistical distance to the frontline from your staging ground.
If i dump 300 planes in Mexico along with half a million men, then wage war on USA, my active logistical node is going to be 500km long, not 15,000 all the way to India.
Similarly, US active logistical distance was around 1000-1500km. For Russia its about 250km.

its irrelevant that Russia builds its tanks 2000km away in the Urals and the tanks have to be taken a distance of 2000km to get to the active logistical node ( Belgorod, Rostov, etc).
Buddy how can you be so thick?
All supplies come from US. Local logistic hub aid reducing logistic cost and hurdle but the supplies are still coming from mainland US.
In our case we are transporting supplies within our country still we incur huge logistic cost (around ₹10 to ₹50 per kg depending type of material and source to send to Kashmir) now image logistic cost incurred by US.
We have started procuring locally sourced items (e.g. food is purchased locally, hardware supplies, stationary, etc. are sourced locally). This reduces our logistic burden, aid local growth and gives incentives to local to be in sync with Indian cause.
Logistic cost is calculated from purchase location to consumption location. BTW manufacturer included shipping cost when new equipment is purchased has to be transported far away.

How Russians are hiding there logistic cost : Russians mainly use railroad for bulk transport to Russian border. Form these border they use truck. Biggest cost in their logistic is fuel cost but since almost all major petrochemical companies are either Russian state owned enterprise or under control Putin's oligarchs , extract and refine fuel in Russia they can afford to not include fuel as a major cost.

Countries like India or US can't do the same.
No. Cost of withdrawal of equipment is not greater than 50 billion dollars. Its far less. They left it behind coz they lost, so they evacuated in haste, leaving goods behind on the battlefield. Happens all the time when you lose.
Not as per Americans. They left mostly M4, NVG, vehicles and other such low technology stuff. Stuff they don't care for. Transporting vehicles is very expensive.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Could be true but then why wouldn't Ukraine take credit for the same.
It would have been a major propaganda victory rather they are denying their involvement.
Because they deleted an airfield that has been propagandised as russian soil. Maybe bracing for impact...regardless of Russia MoD saying no loss no damage.

US also might have cautioned against playing it up too much. Damage is done and people know what's happened.
Hell, russian tourists are still stuck in the bridge with the image in their minds of real war.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Implications of Crimea airfield deletion?

> Less sorties to support russians
> Less sorties to duck and hide from for ukros
> More freedom for ukro airforce to bomb russian defenses

All of this limited to Kherson

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member

Ukrainians secured their HIMARS by destroying these air assets.
RuAF was/is the greatest threat to HIMARS,

DumbPilot

Country flag

Not as if RuAF was flying effectively anyway. But I personally think that the Ukrainian AF is not going to gain any traction either, due to this single event. They will have to deal with the Russian SAM systems first instead of the inflated balloon systems placed in Crimea for imaging recce platforms to scare them away.

The Ukrainians will make great use of the HIMARS, I think, to target C3 assets precisely, and unless the Russians up their game on this front(using precision weapons, hunting down HIMARS, stopping cohesive Ukrainian movements,..) they will incur losses for sure.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ukrainians secured their HIMARS by destroying these air assets.
RuAF was/is the greatest threat to HIMARS,
And some people really enjoy saying HIMARS isn't all that....well what now?

Should safeguard ukro shores as well. I don't see any Odessa landing happening anytime soon.

temujin

Country flag

For those wanting to take part in this patriotic activity, the channel is called 'for our kittens'🤣🤣🤣

Link to the channel, purely for research purposes

Mods, please note I'm not posting this for giggles but solely with the intention of encouraging academic debate into how, in a 5th generation hybrid warfare scenario, states can leverage social media platforms to empower marginalised groups to fulfil their patriotic duty and contribute to the war effort.

temujin

Country flag
Just to illustrate the scale of the civilisational battle that Russia is waging on behalf of the sane world against globohomo neoliberal madness

PhD on masturbation, that too to images of prepubescent boys😏😏😏

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
All supplies come from US. Local logistic hub aid reducing logistic cost and hurdle but the supplies are still coming from mainland US.
In our case we are transporting supplies within our country still we incur huge logistic cost (around ₹10 to ₹50 per kg depending type of material and source to send to Kashmir) now image logistic cost incurred by US.
We have started procuring locally sourced items (e.g. food is purchased locally, hardware supplies, stationary, etc. are sourced locally). This reduces our logistic burden, aid local growth and gives incentives to local to be in sync with Indian cause.
Logistic cost is calculated from purchase location to consumption location. BTW manufacturer included shipping cost when new equipment is purchased has to be transported far away.

How Russians are hiding there logistic cost : Russians mainly use railroad for bulk transport to Russian border. Form these border they use truck. Biggest cost in their logistic is fuel cost but since almost all major petrochemical companies are either Russian state owned enterprise or under control Putin's oligarchs , extract and refine fuel in Russia they can afford to not include fuel as a major cost.

Countries like India or US can't do the same.

Not as per Americans. They left mostly M4, NVG, vehicles and other such low technology stuff. Stuff they don't care for. Transporting vehicles is very expensive.
Don't waste your breath on these idiots.
Russia under Putin who is responsible for Grozny is moral superpower and never kills civilians. It's clear they know zilch about history.

You are explaining them like they want to understand....that's not the case.

They only want to play Globohomo, West is Satan, 5th gen war which is a very paki trait.

Let them play with their dollhouses and barbies.

1660216464528.png

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
If we already have staged supplies on the border of USA, then my logistics is from the border of USA to whreever in USA we are fighting. That is simple, elementary logic. Your logistics is all about moving things from point A to point B. If your point B - the frontline, is Afghanistan and point A is Saudi, then point A to point B is 1000 kms.

No. The cost of airlifting 50 billion stuff back to USA is about 10% of that. This is literally provable. it costs less to fly a C-17 in and out on a mission than the value of its cargo hold stuffed full of M-16s. So do not make bullshit excuses for US ditching and running

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles