Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Regular attacks on Crimea would signal one thing loud and clear to the annexed Provinces as well as Russia proper..

Holding a referendum and officially annexing new territories like Russia did with Crimea, won't deter Ukranian attacks, as Ukraine itself sees these territories as Ukranian.. But, instead Russia would be forced to respond as Crimea ( or any territory annexed by Russia in the future) would be sacred Russian land as per Russian laws.. Russia will not be able to ignore the attacks like it ignored attacks on Donbass before 2022..
How? She had only two trump cards left - nuclear weapons and general mobilization. If the Kremlin dares to use nuclear weapons in Europe, there will be an immediate response. Mobilization of untrained people. There is an example of "cannon fodder" freak republics and not all is well in Russia with stocks of military equipment.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
I've posted this evidence before. Varzone needs proof, because for some reason HIMARS are nearly impossible to destroy. Do have any evidence at all why HIMARS are so incredibly hard to find and then destroy?
I've seen you post it and I responded to that time too you short-memory old age home nutcase. Just cos a white guy makes a video about it doesn't make it true.
Get a good quality video of the other 6 HIMARS you niggas destroyed instead of this potato quality trash from your soviet union made ass camera.
It's a shoot and scoot system and Russian doesn't have enough drone coverage + accurate artillery system to hit any of it.

1971ftw

Country flag
Regular attacks on Crimea would signal one thing loud and clear to the annexed Provinces as well as Russia proper..

Holding a referendum and officially annexing new territories like Russia did with Crimea, won't deter Ukranian attacks, as Ukraine itself sees these territories as Ukranian.. But, instead Russia would be forced to respond as Crimea ( or any territory annexed by Russia in the future) would be sacred Russian land as per Russian laws.. Russia will not be able to ignore the attacks like it ignored attacks on Donbass before 2022..
Nothing of the sort will happen to mainland Russia, if they do that EVERYTHING is on the table.Any attack on mainland Russian cities will leads to Russia bombing the shit out of Kiev to the stone ages and anyone helping them .

Russians will stop treating it like a cold start and move to mass destructive measures .

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I understand that there are a lot of "smart bast shoes" who hate the West and they don't care about Putler's cannibalism. But Russia is not India - it does not have an unlimited human resource.
If you think that he pities us - Mariupol as example. He is only stopped by the fact that he is not able to destroy other cities.
Crimea 2022

Last edited:

ww2historian

Country flag
I've seen you post it and I responded to that time too you short-memory old age home nutcase. Just cos a white guy makes a video about it doesn't make it true.
Get a good quality video of the other 6 HIMARS you niggas destroyed instead of this potato quality trash from your soviet union made ass camera.
It's a shoot and scoot system and Russian doesn't have enough drone coverage + accurate artillery system to hit any of it.
I remember your response. You said almost the same thing from what I remember (you don't trust white people, or something similar. Let me check....oh here it is.."
"So just because a English speaking white man says something we have to belive it?
Looks nothing like HIMARS and this explanation is not enough to clear my doubts. Why don't you Putin-simps crowd fund some good cameras instead?"
So I was close. It won't surprise anyone here about you having a hissy fit about the HIMARS. Are you going to throw you teething toy or rattle at me? The reason you're having a temper tantrum is because I've raised some doubt in you (although you're to stupid to realize that at the moment) also you believe this "white guy" has raised doubt in others as well. Sit back and watch as Ukraine gets slowly destroyed step by step and all because you are too frigging stupid to believe in the wrong white people in Washington DC.

ww2historian

Country flag
According to Ukraine they have destroyed 260 mobile rocket systems. So, Ukraine can somehow destroy these systems, but Russia can't. Thanks for revealing your stupidity once again.
1660074695433.png

Hari Sud

Country flag
Stop this fools war; stop killing the Ukrainian people. They are incorrectly mislead. They can never win against Russia hence death and destruction is not in America, Germany or England. If it was their then this war would have stopped months back. These NATO backers are not suffering hence are encouraging that fool in Zelensky.

Waanar

Country flag
According to Ukraine they have destroyed 260 mobile rocket systems. So, Ukraine can somehow destroy these systems, but Russia can't. Thanks for revealing your stupidity once again. View attachment 167102
Ukrainians are getting real time intel support from NATO. Their intel packages will unarguably be better than what one country (Russia) can muster.
I'm sure they've exaggerated russian losses but it won't be surprising that they've managed to knock out significantly more platforms than what one might assume looking at the global firepower index or something.

temujin

Country flag
I understand that there are a lot of "smart bast shoes" who hate the West and they don't care about Putler's cannibalism. But Russia is not India - it does not have an unlimited human resource.
If you think that he pities us - Mariupol as example. He is only stopped by the fact that he is not able to destroy other cities.
Crimea 2022
@Akim fingers crossed the response to this will fly into г. Киев, ул. Банковая, д. 11, before too long

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles