Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ww2historian

Country flag

North Korea Offers Russia 100,000 ‘Volunteers’ for War on Ukraine, Russian State TV Says
The article mentions that the CIA estimates Russian deaths at 15k to 20k. That's anywhere from 50% to 62% less than what Akim's sources say. I believe the Ukrainian death toll is anywhere for 80 to 90k, with another 100k wounded and captured. Which means that the army they stated with on Feb 24 is almost gone. It's no wonder why I'm seeing more and more pictures of older men in their 40s and 50s on the front line.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
It's basically Butcha 2.0
Yes, this seems to be the most likely Explaination. West and Ukraine have a habit of fabricating evidence and Blaming it on the Russians. The original Bucha massacre was a lie, the corpses in Bucha were wearing white bands. Ukraine itself had killed them and blamed it on the Russians.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Russians don’t have time to do this sort of bullshit. Only Ukraine would do something like this so desperate.
I think so that this is again a staged genocide by Ukraine in which they are blaming it on the Russians. We all know how Ukraine lied about Bucha massacre.

Blademaster

I think so that this is again a staged genocide by Ukraine in which they are blaming it on the Russians. We all know how Ukraine lied about Bucha massacre.
And now they are complaining that Amnesty International is a propaganda piece of Putin. Lol. Who can believe the Ukrainian government now? They have zero credibility. Even the western media is hopping mad about it. There’s simply no objectivity here. Just pure bias and personal vendetta and vindictiveness toward the Russians.

Super Flanker

Country flag
And now they are complaining that Amnesty International is a propaganda piece of Putin. Lol. Who can believe the Ukrainian government now? They have zero credibility. Even the western media is hopping mad about it. There’s simply no objectivity here. Just pure bias and personal vendetta and vindictiveness toward the Russians.
West is like that itself, they never leave any chance to defame India, Russia and other Eastern nations. The Ukrainian government is a bunch of liers and crooks who are feeding their people Propoganda on a daily basis. Ukraine has lied Several times in this conflict. Ukraine has lied about Bucha, they have lied about Ghost of Kyiev, they have lied about Snake Island. God only knows what-not they have lied about.

Western Media's Job in this war is simple : Amplify Anti-russian Propoganda as much as possible. The actual fact is that Russia is winning and achieving its objectives of this SMO, whereas on the other hand the Ukrainians are "Losing". Western media doesn't care whether Ukraine's claims are real/fake, all they have to do is Propogate it as the gospels of Truth. Sadly even Indian media is doing the same, they are spreading the same fakes which is being spread by Western news outlets.

Master Chief

Country flag
Some unofficial news floating that Ukraine suffered 160k+ in excess KIA and wounded/ unfit for further deployment, where MIA are just ignored to be counted!! now average daily toll upped +668/day mostly due to round of clock artillery bombardment!! !!
sad, sad, so many loss of lives.:frown::frown:
Take those numbers with a bucket load of salt, just like Russian casualty numbers out out by Ukraine.. 668 Ukranian troops killed per day is like Ukraine loosing thr number of troops India lost in Kargil every day, with Ukraine being the one entrenched and defending on most fronts, and there is not much infantry movement along any of the front.. In spite of heavy artillery fire in the Donbass, not a lot of entrenched enemies die..

This is just like the Russian MOD statements with Russia destroying more than the total number of HIMARS ( 16) delivered by US to Ukraine..

Screenshot_20220807-110453_Twitter.jpg

Akim

Professional
Country flag
frankly speaking, except US interest, rest all as a whole - EU / NATO rest 35 or 37 , are negligible in any assistance, be it militarily or almost non existent humanitarian assistance, and Syria and NK has difference in basic, the whole NK sits or stands in one word of Kingkong Un!! and that country is highly militarised, though not by quality or weapons or training, but by basis knowhow. They can at least assist the Donetsk and Luhansk province militia defence while russia can arrowhead at south with its army in full.

More over Europe and US has to brace itself for upcoming economic depression.. While US can somehow withstand it thanks to it's robust economic backbone, but, doubt the European countries can thrive through it..

Russia will just keep pounding your army from a stand still until as your prez said- the last Ukrainian, and the aid weapons stops coming ( they are not cheap to replenish ) are morally broken. America already shipped you it's third HIMARs missile stock, don't think they will transfer much more, specially at current china- Taiwan conflict backdrop.
WRT geo- political and economic aspect, Taiwan is way heavy to protect irt Ukrain, fear we will see this conflict can soon go cold-shouldered by west.
If Ukraine perishes, there won't be much change in world, except temporary shortfall in wheat and edible oil and some military techs.
but, if Taiwan falls, whole world economy will face an unprecedented shortfall in electronic chips. It needs decades to establish credible capability. More over it will dent the unipolar world image of US hegemony to a multipolar world, which certainly US wont take as something eye-candy.
The people of Taipei will not agree with you.
х

Ukrainian teachers should be sent to camps!
There are built-in English. sub.

Blademaster

Take those numbers with a bucket load of salt, just like Russian casualty numbers out out by Ukraine.. 668 Ukranian troops killed per day is like Ukraine loosing thr number of troops India lost in Kargil every day, with Ukraine being the one entrenched and defending on most fronts, and there is not much infantry movement along any of the front.. In spite of heavy artillery fire in the Donbass, not a lot of entrenched enemies die..

This is just like the Russian MOD statements with Russia destroying more than the total number of HIMARS ( 16) delivered by US to Ukraine..

View attachment 166816
The Ukrainian casualties figures came from Ukrainian sources not Russian sources. I would not trust Julian Ropcke. He has shown to lie on numerous occasions and even posted fake news.

Super Flanker

Country flag

View attachment 166816
This is a Ukrainian source claiming that Russia claimed to have destroyed "17 out of so called 16 HIMARS systems" which were delivered to Ukraine by US. Why don't you show an actual source from the Russian media or MOD in which they are explicitly stating "Russia Destroyed 17 out of 16 HIMARS systems"? Till then, I will take this as a lie by Ukraine.

Master Chief

Country flag
This is a Ukrainian source claiming that Russia claimed to have destroyed "17 out of so called 16 HIMARS systems" which were delivered to Ukraine by US. Why don't you show an actual source from the Russian media or MOD in which they are explicitly stating "Russia Destroyed 17 out of 16 HIMARS systems"? Till then, I will take this as a lie by Ukraine.
You don't get sarcasm don't you.. Right from July 6th.. to the latest claim from Russian MOD daily briefing on August 2/3 where Russia allegedly destroyed 2 HIMARS .. Russia has regularly claims destroying these systems.. So, then, this would mean that a major part of the 16 launchers delivered are already toast, which certainly does not seem to be the case..

Note: A few HIMARS launchers would have been destroyed.. but not as many as claimed by Russia.. Anyway, HIMARS or M777 alone won't make much of a difference in outcome. These systems only force Russia to step up its own game..

Super Flanker

Country flag
You don't get sarcasm don't you.. Right from July 6th.. to the latest claim from Russian MOD daily briefing on August 2/3 where Russia allegedly destroyed 2 HIMARS .. Russia has regularly claims destroying these systems.. So, then, this would mean that a major part of the 16 launchers delivered are already toast, which certainly does not seem to be the case..

Note: A few HIMARS launchers would have been destroyed.. but not as many as claimed by Russia.. Anyway, HIMARS or M777 alone won't make much of a difference in outcome. These systems only force Russia to step up its own game..
No, I am not a "sarcasm" type of GUY, so please don't you "sarcasm" with me.

I am not asking about how many HIMARS launchers were Destroyed by Russia, I have asked you to get me a source from the Russian MOD/Russian media in which they have explicitly stated that they have Destroyed 17 out of 16 HIMARS systems delivered to Ukraine.

[Simply put : I need a link.]

By the way there is always the possibility that US has delivered more HIMARS systems than it has Claimed to and both US and Ukraine have kept the actual no of units confidential.

Let me get one thing straight, this is war and in such time, there is always claims and counter Claims by either side. It's upto us on whom we want to believe more.

Super Flanker

Country flag
From the video, personally it seems to me that the crew of the Russian BMP-1 abandoned the vehicle right before it was destroyed by Ukraine. That is why we don't seen any signs of casualties (i.e. bodies, in this case, crew of the BMP-1).

ww2historian

Country flag
Stop taking my name in vain, you ignorant slut.
And why should anyone be concerned about what I think? We're all anonymous nobodies here.
I see you're a fan of old Saturday night live episodes. Didn't think you liked "old" humor. It's not what you think, it's how you think. In other works you're thinking patterns. You're thinking strategies and your epistemology is similar to Akim, Zelensky, Biden, and Alexey Arestovich. I find it very useful, because all I have to do is think the complete opposite way you do, and I'll have the perfect thinking strategy.

ww2historian

Country flag
Here's a popular youtuber "Denys" that talks out his ass. It's ironic that I and others would never want to censor a guy like this but the west would want to censor a guy like this that's pro Russian. This is strong evidence of which side is losing. The winning side or people seeking the truth never give a crap who says what. The losing side doesn't like the truth. It's bad for morale. t.me/intelslava/34947

ww2historian

Country flag

This is exactly what has happened. Ukraine gets a few HIMARS and Russia responds by firing an unbelievable amount of missiles resulting in 12650 soldiers killed, 435 armored vehicles destroyed, and 275 artillery pieces knocked out. And this in just the last 4 weeks and just from missiles strikes alone. Did NATO really think the Russians wouldn't up it's game?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles