Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Longewala

Country flag
Wow! They are chanting "Allau Akbar" as liberation cry and Indians are celebrating. Yet, in same breath complaining about Islamic terror the world over. May be India wants that cry all over India too? If confused people had a country....

More win for Putin and his Chechen Muslim fighters only helps enemies of India. It also strengthens Chinese resolve to invade Taiwan and press further in India. I know India is dependent nation and in no position to offend Russia but show of support for Russian invasion tells us a lot about how naive Indians are. Clueless about the implications of this war.
So after heavily arming the islamic Republic of Pakistan against India for decades, supporting the islamic genocide of Hindus in Bangladesh bu sending your fleet, setting up islamic terrorist camps since the 80s...

You are trying to claim some group chanting allahu akbar several thousand miles away should scare us...

Seriously, how fking stupid do you think we are?

Longewala

Country flag
And yet China is not sitting on our gender confused land. Although, I can name a country where they are squatting with impunity for a few years. I will take a gender confused over a weak, squabbling one any day.
"China is not sitting on our gender confused land."
Try making an anti China Hollywood movie, try passing an anti China resolution on your educational colleges, try getting your "free media" to criticise China on Tibet or human rights, try getting your medical institutions to point out Chinese role in Covid, try getting your corporations to pull out of China or stop IP theft....

China owns your balls, mate. Wake up.

Cheran

Country flag
So, wow, another, american who thinks that he/she/it/fey/fers/em/ers/cake/ know(s) better as to what is good for India than the Indian government or MEA. So typical.

Meanwhile

Russia has become India’s biggest supplier of phosphate fertilizers due to discounts amid Ukraine-related Western sanctions, The Indian Express reported on Thursday, citing industry sources.

According to the report, over the past three months India imported 350,000 tons of diammonium phosphate, or DAP, a fertilizer that provides agricultural crops with phosphorus nutrition for the entire period of their growth.

Imports came at just the right time as planting began for the rain season, which will peak in July,” the publication states.

Russian fertilizer producer PhosAgro has offered Indian companies a heavy discount on its products, while also covering bank commissions for payments transfer. As a result, the cost of Russian fertilizer for India amounted to $920-925 per ton, which is lower than the prices offered by other international suppliers, including China, Saudi Arabia, Morocco and Jordan.

1656941155206.png

Brazilian mercs killed

1656941218967.png

1656941254377.png

UKR wares destroyed/captured

1656941303428.png

RUS attacks snake island with phosphorus bombs

1656941414163.png

UKR wares captured near Lisichansk

1656941464808.png

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Doesn't make one bit of difference for us. Through its experience of the past 7 decades, the Indian populace has come to the conclusion that we are all alone in this whole wide world, and if shit hits the fan, we'll have to deal with it all by ourselves. So why even bother trying to suck up to you westerners when we are gonna be sacrificed anyway??
The chechens in the 90s were better than most of our muzzies right now.IF they prevail,they would be better people than the woke typical westerner and better than the ironically more islamic savages that make up a large portion of our muzzies and pakis.

So the current chechens are better than any of our muzzies and I say this unironically and I would swap them with our own muzzie population and we would be easier to develop as a country.

In conclusion ,most of the chechens are as Muslim as the central Asians which is not a lot and ironically the subcontinent and East Asian muslims are now in the lead for actually putting their faith as guidance in living their life.

Country flag
The biggest and most powerful enemies of India sit in Washington DC.
Anyway couldn't give a fuck if jihadis ran amok in some golden boy country of the West, because when jihadis run amok here the west will instead victim-blame India with loud accusations of ISLAMOPHOBIA.

The only implication of this war is the the West is too much of a pussy to directly intervene in the favor of their golden boy and all it's attempts to "punish" Russia in order to cause it's collapse has failed and backfired with rising inflation and energy prices world wide.

We are on our own while facing the Chinese, your masters are enslaved by cheap outsourced chinkshit clothes, shoes, toys, electronics and god knows what else to even utter a basic condemnation, let alone sanctions or military intervention to "save" us, so sincerely, fuck right off and dilate.
when the west let Pakistan getaway with 9/11 and sheltering osama bin laden you should realize this is all a farce and then LOSE to Taliban.. This is why QUAD will never be anything more than a grouping and exercises, USA too deep with pakis and Chinese. USA is the weak link in the QUAD.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
The biggest and most powerful enemies of India sit in Washington DC.
Anyway couldn't give a fuck if jihadis ran amok in some golden boy country of the West, because when jihadis run amok here the west will instead victim-blame India with loud accusations of ISLAMOPHOBIA.

The only implication of this war is the the West is too much of a pussy to directly intervene in the favor of their golden boy and all it's attempts to "punish" Russia in order to cause it's collapse has failed and backfired with rising inflation and energy prices world wide.

We are on our own while facing the Chinese, your masters are enslaved by cheap outsourced chinkshit clothes, shoes, toys, electronics and god knows what else to even utter a basic condemnation, let alone sanctions or military intervention to "save" us, so sincerely, fuck right off and dilate.
Remember they are confused about identifying their enemies both internal and external even after being the so called biggest military and richest country.imagine what they will when they lose that leverage in this new multipolar world.

In India,most people other than the few retards know and accept who are our ENEMIES are(China and the pakis).we should also add globohomo culture to it too.we do this with far less resources and with a gov that has less levers it can pull at its disposal.Inspite of all this we have enacted measures and steps to increase our leverage and anti Pak and anti china activities while you spent trillions in Afghanistan and lost due to pakistan sheltering Taliban.we have set up api factories to remove ourselves from the Chinese dependence in our pharmaceutical industry.we have easily blocked many Chinese apps and other vendors while usa takes a long if ever to implement such actions.

We are also not only removing our selves from dependence on china but the west too in other key technologies too and we using middle powers like France to do it.once and very soon we will reach a point where we will defy outside influences to our decision making even more than what is happening now.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
when the west let Pakistan getaway with 9/11 and sheltering osama bin laden you should realize this is all a farce and then LOSE to Taliban.. This is why QUAD will never be anything more than a grouping and exercises, USA too deep with pakis and Chinese. USA is the weak link in the QUAD.
For me from the start,I was never enthusiastic about the quad and I knew that it won't give us much material support on the ground.

I was fine with this as per my observations India is quite capable of carrying out getting it's strategic goals without much material support on the ground as long as we make correct internal decisions on weapon procurement and policy.

And I was fine with India joining quad as there not much commitments like a defence pact from our side and it can offer us atleast diplomatic cover for the things we were going to do on Pak and china in any case.That was all.I predicted US behaviour and capabilities against any of its chief enemies in support of its so called allies long before.

Country flag
For me from the start,I was never enthusiastic about the quad and I knew that it won't give us much material support on the ground.

I was fine with this as per my observations India is quite capable of carrying out getting it's strategic goals without much material support on the ground as long as we make correct internal decisions on weapon procurement and policy.

And I was fine with India joining quad as there not much commitments like a defence pact from our side and it can offer us atleast diplomatic cover for the things we were going to do on Pak and china in any case.That was all.I predicted US behaviour and capabilities against any of its chief enemies in support of its so called allies long before.
USA does not fight strong nations . It picks smaller weaker. nations and still loses like Taliban. When USA let China getaway with the biological attack on the world that is COVID 19 you know that USA is no longer a power it presents itself to be.

Wisemarko

Country flag
China owns your President's ass and most of your senators and congressmen's asses.

China is in your lands, it's in your minds.

And accusing others of being weak and squabbling :hehe:

You better be 'gender confused', that suits you well.

Ok keep living in daydreams.. probably inability to understand world economics and politics?😂
So when are you kicking out Chinese from the borders? Comeback when you can..

Wisemarko

Country flag
We could become a vassal of you guys and still, no one in the west would be inclined to help us anyway.

It's not as if you guys are doing any favors to us by letting us BUY your overpriced shit!! And buyers and sellers have got no relationship other than one of a pure sense of profit and loss, so yeah, we WILL opt out when we decide, the same way we decided to go for S 400s and Rafales over your junk!!

And besides, why the fuck should the Indians (or anyone else for that matter) should be siding with a bunch of genocidal morons like yourself who we know from our experience would happily support a government of mass murderers over an actual democracy, trying to set the things right just in the name of strategic balance??!!
I say don't buy any US products- I have been of that position forever. Its just that your armed forces can't stop the urge. 😉

Wisemarko

Country flag
So after heavily arming the islamic Republic of Pakistan against India for decades, supporting the islamic genocide of Hindus in Bangladesh bu sending your fleet, setting up islamic terrorist camps since the 80s...

You are trying to claim some group chanting allahu akbar several thousand miles away should scare us...

Seriously, how fking stupid do you think we are?
I would charge everyone involved in arming Pakistan and US should apologize to India for that. Allahu Akbar anywhere should scare all of us.

ww2historian

Country flag
Just when I think Aleksey Arestovich couldn't get any dumber he says this.."Zelensky’s advisor Arestovich considered the surrender of Lisichansk and Severodonetsk a successful operation of the Ukrainian Armed Forces." If this clown was in charge of the military, I could defeat him by having my troops march backwards into Ukraine and tell him I'm retreating. https://eprimefeed.com/economy/ares...ration-of-the-armed-forces-of-ukraine/126781/

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles