Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Kumaoni

No one is celebrating Allahu Akbar chant

But Russian victory and defeat of another attempt to create a Pakistan right at their border.

Russia provide full support to India diplomatic and military both on the issue of Kashmir and the territory of Sindh occupied by Pakistan .

While Ukraine and west dont.
Heh? They provided sindh?

Kumaoni

I have decided we should make claim on all our ancestral land onwards.

If those fcukers with no valid claim can fight for decades and capture our land , what is stopping us from claiming our entire land.

Akhand Bharat shouldn't be mocked as joke anymore.
To be quite honest with you, i don’t want to have Deal with another 100 million pakis. Id much rather be contempt with PoK (not gilgit cuz I don’t want to shed Indian blood fighting for barren mountains LOl

Soldier355

Country flag
The Russian army began preparations for the assault on Slavyansk. Massive attacks on the positions of the Ukrainian army on the outskirts of Slovyansk have already begun

At about 3 o'clock Belgorod was subjected to massive shelling of the Ukrainian army. Almost all targets were shot down by the Russian air defense system. The governor of the Belgorod region Vyacheslav Gladkov reported a series of pops in the sky of the city and damage to houses. According to Gladkov, at least 39 private residential buildings in Belgorod were partially damaged, five of them were completely destroyed, 11 apartment buildings were also damaged, mostly windows were broken. According to preliminary information, 3 people died.

During the hostilities in Ukraine, the Russian armored car "Tiger" confirmed its high booking quality. Developed in 2005, the Russian armored car "Tiger" and equipped with heat-treated armor plates with a thickness of 5 mm to 7 mm, having hit an anti-tank mine in Ukraine, withstood its explosion, people remained intact

Immanuel

Country flag
Wow! They are chanting "Allau Akbar" as liberation cry and Indians are celebrating. Yet, in same breath complaining about Islamic terror the world over. May be India wants that cry all over India too? If confused people had a country....

More win for Putin and his Chechen Muslim fighters only helps enemies of India. It also strengthens Chinese resolve to invade Taiwan and press further in India. I know India is dependent nation and in no position to offend Russia but show of support for Russian invasion tells us a lot about how naive Indians are. Clueless about the implications of this war.
Nigga you're from the US where half the country believes a man can be a woman or vice versa, a good 15-20% of your youth are gender confused and the Dems are pushing for Transing the kids as a primary goal. While we may be confused on geopolitical topics sure but we know basic biology. The US today is a bastion of confusion.

Wisemarko

Country flag
Nigga you're from the US where half the country believes a man can be a woman or vice versa, a good 15-20% of your youth are gender confused and the Dems are pushing for Transing the kids as a primary goal. While we may be confused on geopolitical topics sure but we know basic biology. The US today is a bastion of confusion.
And yet China is not sitting on our gender confused land. Although, I can name a country where they are squatting with impunity for a few years. I will take a gender confused over a weak, squabbling one any day.

Wisemarko

Country flag
Doesn't make one bit of difference for us. Through its experience of the past 7 decades, the Indian populace has come to the conclusion that we are all alone in this whole wide world, and if shit hits the fan, we'll have to deal with it all by ourselves. So why even bother trying to suck up to you westerners when we are gonna be sacrificed anyway??
I agree, you are alone and your non-alignment foreign policies will ensure that no one is inclined to help anyway. But you need technology, and buyer- seller relations will endure with the West. You are welcome to opt out of that too but I doubt.

Jimih

Country flag
And yet China is not sitting on our gender confused land. Although, I can name a country where they are squatting with impunity for a few years. I will take a gender confused over a weak, squabbling one any day.
China owns your President's ass and most of your senators and congressmen's asses.

China is in your lands, it's in your minds.

And accusing others of being weak and squabbling :hehe:

You better be 'gender confused', that suits you well.

Last edited:

karn

Country flag
China owns your President's ass and most of your senators and congressmen's asses.

China is in your lands, it's in your minds.

And accusing others of being weak and squabbling :hehe:

You better be 'gender confused', that suits you well.

What is even more baffling is that when then Russians in the early 2000s said we will be forced to turn to china if our keep pressuring us with NATO etc .. and he told them "good luck" (cant find that video right now)

Kumaoni

What is even more baffling is that when then Russians in the early 2000s said we will be forced to turn to china if our keep pressuring us with NATO etc .. and he told them "good luck" (cant find that video right now)
Hopefully they don’t lose Vladivostok. There are many divergences bet. Russia and China, these aren’t some natural allies like western media says they are

4EFA5F54-B896-48CA-9269-8D5EB3C83B76.jpeg

AED6122B-5BB5-455D-9E17-8CF142CEDAA8.jpeg

Flying Dagger

Country flag
The one reason is you are too far right now...

But.... Hong Kong is freed from the grip of western world.

And you are the market they are making money from

Already Chinese have infiltrated all your systems

Same thing they have done with Singapore etc and turning them into a Chinese colony.

Wait for a century and let's see how your demographics fall against Islam and Chinese .

shade

Country flag
Wow! They are chanting "Allau Akbar" as liberation cry and Indians are celebrating. Yet, in same breath complaining about Islamic terror the world over. May be India wants that cry all over India too? If confused people had a country....

More win for Putin and his Chechen Muslim fighters only helps enemies of India. It also strengthens Chinese resolve to invade Taiwan and press further in India. I know India is dependent nation and in no position to offend Russia but show of support for Russian invasion tells us a lot about how naive Indians are. Clueless about the implications of this war.
The biggest and most powerful enemies of India sit in Washington DC.
Anyway couldn't give a fuck if jihadis ran amok in some golden boy country of the West, because when jihadis run amok here the west will instead victim-blame India with loud accusations of ISLAMOPHOBIA.

The only implication of this war is the the West is too much of a pussy to directly intervene in the favor of their golden boy and all it's attempts to "punish" Russia in order to cause it's collapse has failed and backfired with rising inflation and energy prices world wide.

We are on our own while facing the Chinese, your masters are enslaved by cheap outsourced chinkshit clothes, shoes, toys, electronics and god knows what else to even utter a basic condemnation, let alone sanctions or military intervention to "save" us, so sincerely, fuck right off and dilate.

Blood+

Country flag
I agree, you are alone and your non-alignment foreign policies will ensure that no one is inclined to help anyway.
We could become a vassal of you guys and still, no one in the west would be inclined to help us anyway.
But you need technology, and buyer- seller relations will endure with the West. You are welcome to opt out of that too but I doubt.
It's not as if you guys are doing any favors to us by letting us BUY your overpriced shit!! And buyers and sellers have got no relationship other than one of a pure sense of profit and loss, so yeah, we WILL opt out when we decide, the same way we decided to go for S 400s and Rafales over your junk!!

And besides, why the fuck should the Indians (or anyone else for that matter) should be siding with a bunch of genocidal morons like yourself who we know from our experience would happily support a government of mass murderers over an actual democracy, trying to set the things right just in the name of strategic balance??!!

Last edited:

Blood+

Country flag
Coming really high and mighty from a person whose nation of Rambos and G.I.Joes got buttfucked by a bunch of rice farmers running around in sandals and pajamas!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles