Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
A big power or shall we say one of the two big power of the world, Russia, is unable to have its way militarily in Ukraine is a very poor showing.

We do not know if it is the failure of the Russian military or poorly anticipated resistance from the Ukrainian forces is the cause. A big failure is poorly directed political direction of the war. Putin did fail here. Had they anticipated major resistance by the Ukrainians then they should not have gone into Ukraine at all. Now every inch of Ukrainian territory is fought over and the Russians are not having easy going. And that is with NATO’s moral support only and some material support.

Civilian property destruction and casualties have mounted and Russian truncated victory in Eastern Ukraine is worthless. A big part of the Russian forces, armour, missiles have been exhausted. If the Russian do succeed in Donbas region, a major hurdle to conquer Odessa is still there. That is the minimum requirement to give Russian a victory of sorts, although their objective was Kieve, the capital.
i am glad you are nowhere close to the indian military mr 'if the enemy resists, do not fight them'

Soldier355

Country flag
Footage has emerged of the Russian helicopter KA-52 pursuing and destroying a vehicle of the Ukrainian armed forces. The video at the end is changed, because after the destruction of the car, the footage is too hard.

The Russian Ministry of Defense showed the combat work of the T-80BV tank and the BTR-82A armored personnel carrier of the Marine Corps in Ukraine. The crew of the T-80BV uses a complex tactical element - "flank shooting" and suppresses the strongholds of the Armed Forces of Ukraine with fire.

Former President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko, who is now in the UK, bought used DAF military trucks for the Ukrainian army with the money of his foundation

ww2historian

Country flag
I remember someone posting about Mongolian war strategy of surrounding an enemy on 3 sides and allowing an escape rout. If someone remembers the post, please repost it, I can't seem to find it. It does seem more and more that this is the strategy Russia is using, and it is working really well. They are going to take Lysychansk very fast and with very few causalities while inflicting a lot of damage on the retreating Ukrainians. So much for the US wanting them to stay and fight to the last man, so they can achieve their goal of inflicting as much damage on the Russians as possible. If the idiot Zelensky retreated much sooner it would of been smart. He's so stupid to wait until the worst possible time to order a retreat. He really is Russia's greatest asset.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
we have learned the lessons of our past stupidity
I hope so for your sakes; India as a civilization was thrown back centuries from what we were. That's the cost - time. Try not to lose this time

Longewala

Country flag
I remember someone posting about Mongolian war strategy of surrounding an enemy on 3 sides and allowing an escape rout. If someone remembers the post, please repost it, I can't seem to find it. It does seem more and more that this is the strategy Russia is using, and it is working really well. They are going to take Lysychansk very fast and with very few causalities while inflicting a lot of damage on the retreating Ukrainians. So much for the US wanting them to stay and fight to the last man, so they can achieve their goal of inflicting as much damage on the Russians as possible. If the idiot Zelensky retreated much sooner it would of been smart. He's so stupid to wait until the worst possible time to order a retreat. He really is Russia's greatest asset.
Battle of the Kalka river.
As with most Mongol victories, genius strategy but with awful aftermath for the civilians of the conquered country afterwards.

The Russians have learnt well from their history though. Good for them, wish we did as well.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles