Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Shaan123

Country flag
Dear lord, this has turned into school playground fight now. Anways round one goes to Vlad 1 Boris 0.
1656623208312.png

1656623221935.png
1656623245421.png

temujin

Country flag

Poland completes 186-kilometre border wall with Belarus after migration dispute

built very fast by Poland. India needs to do same on borders
Batka Lukash trolls Poland back by scrapping visas for Poles to maintain 'good neighbourly relations'🤣🤣🤣

Kumaoni

Let's not act like Russia won't be raped with it's legs behind it's ears if that happens.
Moscow region is the beating heart of Russia, squash it and Russia will collapse like a deck of cards. Now they are surrounded from Arctic to Pacific for the first time in their history.

NATO-Russo War with how many fronts for Russia? Each frontier they'll defend? Fat chance.

It's the weakest geopolitical environment for Russians and they know it.
“Russia will collapse like a deck of cards”

FCA2318C-39B9-44FF-B540-B4906420F4C9.jpeg

temujin

Country flag
I think none of these people were around in 1991 when this picture was taken - something weird happened around that time...something collapsed. I'll dm you when I remember it.

View attachment 162171

*Cough*

View attachment 162173
Russia will not collapse like a deck of cards- it remains a military superpower, not because of the size of its nuclear arsenal but due to its sheer willingness to use it. If Russia ever ends up on the verge of 'collapse', Putin will not hesitate to push the red button and his countrymen/women will, oddly, back him too even if it meant 'assured mutual destruction'. Buddhen's cheat sheet authors and their European lackies know this well hence why they will never enter an open confrontation with Russia.

Kumaoni

I think none of these people were around in 1991 when this picture was taken - something weird happened around that time...something collapsed. I'll dm you when I remember it.

View attachment 162171

*Cough*

View attachment 162173
Won’t change the fact that europe is becoming another “Stan” and that Russia is destroying both Europe’s and Ukraine’s economy simultaneously

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Russia will not collapse like a deck of cards- it remains a military superpower, not because of the size of its nuclear arsenal but due to its sheer willingness to use it. If Russia ever ends up on the verge of 'collapse', Putin will not hesitate to push the red button and his countrymen/women will, oddly, back him too even if it meant 'assured mutual destruction'. Buddhen's cheat sheet authors and their European lackies know this well hence why they will never enter an open confrontation with Russia.
Yes, Russia's greatest strength is their immense pain tolerance but it might not stand every time it is tested.

temujin

Country flag
Yes, Russia's greatest strength is their immense pain tolerance but it might not stand every time it is tested.
In this case, it'd only need to be tested once before the entire world goes up in smoke. Don't underestimate the strength of public sentiment around Ukraine among ordinary Russians.They have already accepted the fact that the relationship with the West has been irrevocably destroyed- just check the response to Lavrov's iron curtain comments today- and there is nothing Russians want to see today more than the complete destruction of the West. I think many in the West make the mistake of applying their own beliefs, perceptions and value judgements to Russians in order to understand their intentions and motivations. But the Russian 'duh' and 'mentalitet' are very different to those of the West.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
In this case, it'd only need to be tested once before the entire world goes up in smoke. Don't underestimate the strength of public sentiment around Ukraine among ordinary Russians.They have already accepted the fact that the relationship with the West has been irrevocably destroyed- just check the response to Lavrov's iron curtain comments today- and there is nothing Russians want to see today more than the complete destruction of the West. I think many in the West make the mistake of applying their own beliefs, perceptions and value judgements to Russians in order to understand their intentions and motivations. But the Russian 'duh' and 'mentalitet' are very different to those of the West.
We'll see how Russia performs long-term, i don't want to get into a debate about what Russians are thinking or what belief system they have. This is a very vague premise for a discussion.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Poland completes 186-kilometre border wall with Belarus after migration dispute

built very fast by Poland. India needs to do same on borders
It will cost india 2.5 to 3.5 billion to make the same wall in Kanglistan Border.

The Shrike

Country flag
They withdrew because it's hard to defend the island.
Also it's worthless tactically I guess.
This was known a few weeks back too - yet they reinforced the island and got hit again. Just another indication that the Russian are led by ch***yas 🤷‍♀️?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
It is in indias absolute interest to create a multipolar world. A strong Russia out of the influence of Chini will be a nightmare for the west.
Same goes for Africa.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles