Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ww2historian

Country flag
I just found his video of Aleksey Arestovich as a women. I'm not sure which is funnier, Zelensky in high heels or this.

temujin

Country flag

This is big. I'm not too sure with de dollarisation if its replaced by the Yuan of all things.

Soldier355

Country flag
The Russian Defense Ministry showed footage of a Mi-35 helicopter sortie in Ukraine. Pilots of the Mi-35 in the roll-up mode carried out an attack on targets and at low altitude left the air defense of Ukraine.

The blow of Russian soldiers from the Kornet ATGM was caught on video. A group of Ukrainian soldiers moved along the forest belt towards the positions of the Ukrainian army. To strike at the enemy, the Russian crew used the 9M133FM-2 missile with a thermobaric warhead, this type of missile can hit infantry and light equipment at a distance of up to 8000 meters.

The militia in Donetsk carried out the modernization of the BMP-2, equipping it with dynamic armor and a Romel box. Also, the protection of the T-64 tank was significantly enhanced, additional elements were added to the standard elements of dynamic protection. "Rommel box" - a turret tank box designed to store ammunition and ammunition, was widely used in the Second World War on the tanks of the African Corps of the German army. The BMP-2 was protected by dynamic armor and equipped with a Romel box, also with dynamic protection. The Ukrainian T-64 tank was reinforced with dynamic protection, and even better than the protection that is on the modernized T-64 tank, and was also equipped with a Romel box.

karn

Country flag
On one hand, a good fuck you to Uncle Sam.
On the other hand, batmunchers
:creepy:
I hope what's in the article is true that this will get replaced by rupee trade soon .. all they are doing is buying yuan with dollars in dubai and then paying Russia.
I wonder if there will be an announcement soon with regards to rupee payments in dubai.. The hugging needs to have tangible outcomes no ..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles