Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

mokoman

Country flag
honestly surprised by the restraint shown by Russia .

Russian ammo dump or base hit by US supplied rockets

--------------

👀 west supplying Ukraine with satellite intel , i guess everyone knew already this

i wonder why Russia doesnt retaliate by lets say arming the Iranians or the North koreans.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
honestly surprised by the restraint shown by Russia .

Russian ammo dump or base hit by US supplied rockets

--------------

👀 west supplying Ukraine with satellite intel , i guess everyone knew already this

i wonder why Russia doesnt retaliate by lets say arming the Iranians or the North koreans.
Really? Can they? Russia needs to produce articles for their own army in a active war or go to market and sell their wares?

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
russians must be the superior race to anglos. coz a 70 year old russian with brain cancer, parkinsons, blood cancer, gout, IBS, hemmorroids, sciatica, heart arrythmia and lung cancer can walk down stairs without stumbling while a 80 year old normal, fine with no disease anglo falls flat on his face stopping at a bike crossing.

Kumaoni

russians must be the superior race to anglos. coz a 70 year old russian with brain cancer, parkinsons, blood cancer, gout, IBS, hemmorroids, sciatica, heart arrythmia and lung cancer can walk down stairs without stumbling while a 80 year old normal, fine with no disease anglo falls flat on his face stopping at a bike crossing.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles