Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ww2historian

Country flag

........................................................................................................................................................
A pro Ukrainian source said for every one artillery shot fired, the Russians fire 20 shots. That should give you a clue to how much damage the Ukrainians have suffered.

mokoman

Country flag
so news of Russians pulling out T-64 out of storage are true .

now new claim is that they are putting out T-62s

seems less likely they will push towards Odessa or rest of south Ukraine now .

ww2historian

Country flag
Putin is comming after your nazi ass
I disagree, not until the war is over. Putin knows as long as Akim is alive, his chance of victory is increased. Why do you think Zelensky is still alive? but he will come for them after the war is over

Blood+

Country flag
You're probably just a piece of shit
Nope, you folks have got the dibs on that one already.
Talking to you makes me feel down
Really??!! Nah...........I think it's something else, something far more serious. I suspect it's that bat soup you ate for lunch that's making you 'feel down'. I'd stop everything I was doing and run to a hospital if I were you. But then again, given your location, that probably wouldn't be too wise either, tough luck. Hope you get well.

Last edited:

Blood+

Country flag
Indian films break all laws of physics if you haven’t seen. At least the actions
Dude, 99% of all the mainstream Indian 'films' have basically the same base storyline and plot points at their core - the hero bumps into the heroine, instantly falls in love, makes his advances in the creepiest and lamest ways possible, and she rejects his advances for a time but eventually relents and sings and dance while holding hands, then she gets abducted by the bad guys, then the hero beats up the bad guys with his Saitama level physics-defying moves and then finally, walks off into the sunset with the most beautiful girl in town, the heroine I mean; with some item numbers and lame-ass jokes and cringy car chase scenes (again with anime level physics-defying driving and ramming and stuff) thrown into the mix from time to time along. Seen one, seen 'em all.

Last edited:

Blood+

Country flag
These are ordinary sovkodrochery (masturbate to the Soviet Union).
We watched Indian films because there were no others.
Dude, I don't know if you watch Indian films now or not, but if you do value your IQ and do not want it to drop below room temperature, then please take my unsolicited advice - DO NOT WATCH MAINSTREAM CONTEMPORARY INDIAN FILMS!!

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
What's your next argument? Pakistanis love Bollywood, even Hindu stars like Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, hence they don't have uncharitable views on Hindus and India? I mean how many Russians watch Bollywood movies? Surely not more than Pakistanis!
P.S: Folks, kindly don't ask me to prove or show evidence of more Pakistanis liking Bollywood than Russians!
Hey yankee bootlicking kiddo, i asked you for evidence. You are still running away from showing evidence for your claim and making bullshit excuses. So put up or shut up.

Blood+

Country flag
Lolz the mleccha mullah in you came out with your vile hinduphobia porki larper.Hinduism is the only true dharma rest all abrahmic faiths are adharma eg islam is arabic fascism and christianity is european fascism.
Read this to start your journey to dharma from adharma.
So said every other polytheistic religion (and all the monotheistic ones as well) that has long since been lost to the sands of time. The question we need to ask is - do we even need religion in this day and age??!! I mean think about it for a moment - while on one hand, we are talking about stuff like colonizing Mars, extending the human lifespan and healthspan beyond our imagination, deep space exploration, and whatnot yet at the same time we're biting each other's heads off over whose imaginary friends in the sky are the real ones - what a fascinatingly stupid dichotomy!!

temujin

Country flag

Battles being reported in the outskirts of Slvyansk. This is yet another significant development. If the Russians keep up this pace, Ukrainians would be routed in the South East within days

Meanwhile, a truckful of the war dead arrive in Vinnitsa

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Lolz the mleccha mullah in you came out with your vile hinduphobia porki larper.Hinduism is the only true dharma rest all abrahmic faiths are adharma eg islam is arabic fascism and christianity is european fascism.
Read this to start your journey to dharma from adharma.
you are a facking idiot if you think i am a mullah. I am just not a gao-wallah fake hindu like you. Hinduism is the only true dharma along with ALL other dharmic ideologies- buddhism, jainism, taoism, etc. But what is not hinduism, is an obscue smriti elevated by the british known as the manusmriti.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
So said every other polytheistic religion (and all the monotheistic ones as well) that has long since been lost to the sands of time. The question we need to ask is - do we even need religion in this day and age??!! I mean think about it for a moment - while on one hand, we are talking about stuff like colonizing Mars, extending the human lifespan and healthspan beyond our imagination, deep space exploration, and whatnot yet at the same time we're biting each other's heads off over whose imaginary friends in the sky are the real ones - what a fascinatingly stupid dichotomy!!
but polytheists are not biting each other's hands off due to sky-daddy or sky-mommy issues. they know how to coexist - its the abrahamic barbarians who cannot deal with alternate gods and goddesses

Blood+

Country flag
but polytheists are not biting each other's hands off due to sky-daddy or sky-mommy issues. they know how to coexist - its the abrahamic barbarians who cannot deal with alternate gods and goddesses
In general, I agree with you but there are exceptions to this rule. For example, one can be found right here in this very thread, like that one zealot talking all kinds of vile shit about you.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
In general, I agree with you but there are exceptions to this rule. For example, one can be found right here in this very thread, like that one zealot talking all kinds of vile shit about you.
yes but thee is a significant difference with the desert god cultists - ours doesn't evolve into mass warfare or ethnic cleansing due to skydaddy or skymommy issues amongst fellow non-abrahamics.

here2where

What humans achieve or don’t achieve is completely irrelevant in cosmic space time. Our species is just another grain of sand and no way its existence or disappearance prove/disprove a higher intelligence.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles