Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ClawReed787

Country flag
Ukraine and Russia might soon start mass spamming killer drones if not already.Ukraine could hit deep into Russia like the Iranians have been doing to Saudi with drones.

Blademaster

Assange, if extradited, will face a grand jury in Alexandria Virginia. What do we know about that district?

It is six kilometers from the center of Washington DC. The jury pool is made up of CIA Pentagon etc; in legal community in the United States, it's known as the rocket docket because of the lack of scrutiny procedures they have.

There's a 99.97% chance that if you're a target of a grand jury you'll be indicted and a 99% chance that if you were indicted by a grand jury you will be convicted.

As of now, the English High Court consented to effectively keep Assange locked up indefinitely. He is a remand prisoner – found guilty of no crime – and yet he will continue rotting in solitary confinement for the foreseeable future, barely seeing daylight or other human beings, in Belmarsh high-security prison alongside Britain’s most dangerous criminals.

The goal for US officials has always been about permanently disappearing Assange. They are indifferent about how that is achieved.

If the legal avenue is a success, he will eventually head to the US where he can be locked away for up to 175 years in severe solitary confinement in a super-max jail – that is, till long past his death from natural causes. But there is every chance he will not survive that long.

No doubt The Great Satan has given verbal assurances that Assange won't be given the death penalty, but come on.

There is no need to speculate about the Americans’ bad faith. It is only too apparent in the myriad get-out clauses in the “assurances” they provided. Those assurances can be dropped, for example, if "US officials decide" Assange is not being "cooperative."

Even if not killed, he would most likely be tortured physically and psychologically a la Guantanamo.

Death to America.
Still I do not like Assange. Remember he tried to bring down Modi government with the release of documents he purported to be from Modi etc.

So as far as I am concerned, Assange can rot for all I care.

Blademaster

@JBH22 doubted the combat capabilities of the T-72M1. :) Everything is pulled out of the stock.
This is for those who do not believe in the magnitude of the Russian losses.
If a rock can serve as a hammer and do it well as a hammer, what's wrong using the rock as long as it does the job?

Two Minutes To Midnight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Still I do not like Assange. Remember he tried to bring down Modi government with the release of documents he purported to be from Modi etc.

So as far as I am concerned, Assange can rot for all I care.
When did that happen?

I do not know what magnitude those "documents" were of, nor do I think they could be of so much, as to "bring down the Modi government". The Central government right now faces much more potent and effective threats, against which it barely does anything, so opposition to Assange does not make sense.

Finally, I am not a blind disciple or sheep of any politician or political party, because at their base ideological form, they are all equally useless, whether it be India or elsewhere. Assange and Wikileaks are actual independent journalists, unlike the Lugenpresse dogs of the Globalists, so I cannot, by any means, support his murder or hounding for exposing corruption and war crimes by The Great Satan and other Western countries.

Blademaster

When did that happen?

I do not know what magnitude those "documents" were of, nor do I think they could be of so much, as to "bring down the Modi government". The Central government right now faces much more potent and effective threats, against which it barely does anything, so opposition to Assange does not make sense.

Finally, I am not a blind disciple or sheep of any politician or political party, because at their base ideological form, they are all equally useless, whether it be India or elsewhere. Assange and Wikileaks are actual independent journalists, unlike the Lugenpresse dogs of the Globalists, so I cannot, by any means, support his murder or hounding for exposing corruption and war crimes by The Great Satan and other Western countries.
I don't have the reference to the aforementioned docs at hand. I just remember that Assange is a total asshole and sucks up to the libtards in India. I used to like him at first but he turned out to be a total douchebag.

He is not a journalist by any stretch of the imagination. He is a shit thrower/shit smearer.

Two Minutes To Midnight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't have the reference to the aforementioned docs at hand.
Then I can hardly believe or agree with that.

I just remember that Assange is a total asshole and sucks up to the libtards in India. I used to like him at first but he turned out to be a total douchebag.

He is not a journalist by any stretch of the imagination. He is a shit thrower/shit smearer.
Okay. I would call this an unsubstantiated personal opinion.

Shaan123

Country flag
When Bulgaria banned the Russian Oil/Gas they were going all gaga about how USA will step in and provide cheap Oil/Gas, our industries would be in win win situation i.e. no dependency on Russia and on top of that cheaper Oil/Gas from USA. Well, after Poland, reality is again sinking in real fast here. It took them less than a month to smell the coffee, that was quick!!

Flash12

Country flag
Why is India not allowing Ukrainian refugees in? Mudi must resign !

View attachment 157464
I would not be in such a hurry to be so happy for the British. They write about her that this is actually a scammer from Kyiv. She takes money for writing diplomas and term papers, and then disappears. So we may soon find out the continuation of this "happy story". 🤭

MilkTeaAlliance32

Country flag
I honestly think there is NO way for Russia to "win" this foolish war. I mean, really what happens in the end? Ukraine becomes a Russian state like Crimea, or divided like so many other places? Russia's economy is horrible right now; have you guys watched the YouTube videos of Russians and their current lives? People are suffering there tremendously, lots of young Russians have lost their entire jobs and are struggling to make some ends meet. Ukraine is bleeding Russia dry.

I respect the Russian people, I love their movies actually. I just cannot support their current war. :(

Last edited:

Flash12

Country flag
I honestly think there is NO way for Russia to "win" this foolish war. I mean, really what happens in the end? Ukraine becomes a Russian state like Crimea, or divided like so many other places? Russia's economy is horrible right now; have you guys watched the YouTube videos of Russians and their current lives? People are suffering there tremendously, lots of young Russians have lost their entire jobs and are struggling to make some ends meet. Ukraine is bleeding Russia dry.

I respect the Russian people, I love their movies actually. I just cannot support their current war. :(
Please, show these videos. I do not yet see a strong change in the lives of ordinary Russians. Yes, there is a price increase. But it is not so strong and is happening now all over the world.

Russia's economy is horrible right now
What is horrible in Russian economy right now?

MilkTeaAlliance32

Country flag
Please, show these videos. I do not yet see a strong change in the lives of ordinary Russians. Yes, there is a price increase. But it is not so strong and is happening now all over the world.
I've seen videos of young Russian bloggers who have moved to Finland or Turkey. Again, I respect the Russian people, I know that America and NATO have also committed crimes. But I just think it's best for Russia to come to a settlement with Ukraine, they are your brothers after all.

Kumaoni

Okay

Flash12

Country flag
I've seen videos of young Russian bloggers who have moved to Finland or Turkey. Again, I respect the Russian people, I know that America and NATO have also committed crimes. But I just think it's best for Russia to come to a settlement with Ukraine, they are your brothers after all.

Sorry, I didn’t understand anything, where is the terrible life in Russia shown on the video? Store shelves are full.
In the first video, the woman has a problem: she can't find whole wheat flour. All varieties of flour are available, but whole grains are not. Do you think this is a problem for 99.99% of Russians, and indeed people on this planet? ))

Kumaoni

Sorry, I didn’t understand anything, where is the terrible life in Russia shown on the video? Store shelves are full.
In the first video, the woman has a problem: she can't find whole wheat flour. All varieties of flour are available, but whole grains are not. Do you think this is a problem for 99.99% of Russians, and indeed people on this planet? ))
I watch Indian vloggers who live in russia. Everything seems fine to them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles