Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

JBH22

@JBH22 doubted the combat capabilities of the T-72M1. :) Everything is pulled out of the stock.
This is for those who do not believe in the magnitude of the Russian losses.
I still doubt Russia has ran out of T 72 to resort to rusty T 62. In any case, I maintain T 72M1 is a death trap and unfortunately we are yet to get rid of this tin can.

Longewala

Country flag
Remove the religious racial bullshit from this thread plz.
As one of the guilty parties I would agree went off topic, couldn't help responding to one post but still, my bad.

Just a couple of thoughts though.
Religious is not = racist (I say this because I have found badmouthing Hindus is considered fine even though we are actually close to being a "race", but criticising islam is "racist")

And more importantly, if you are against racist comments you might have to shut down this entire thread. Any discussion about this war, from any Western or pro Ukranian source, is invariably racist and bigoted against Russians.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I still doubt Russia has ran out of T 72 to resort to rusty T 62. In any case, I maintain T 72M1 is a death trap and unfortunately we are yet to get rid of this tin can.
I said that they had a shortage of working tanks when the Russian T-72A (even without ERA) appeared. Of course, they have a lot of T-72s in reserve, but how many of them are working tanks can be seen from this echelon.
By the way, the 115-mm 2A20 is capable of replacing the 2A46 in the steppe regions. They fight at long range (4-5 km) and 115-mm HE-FRAG has a good effect.

Hari Sud

Country flag
I said that they had a shortage of working tanks when the Russian T-72A (even without ERA) appeared. Of course, they have a lot of T-72s in reserve, but how many of them are working tanks can be seen from this echelon.
By the way, the 115-mm 2A20 is capable of replacing the 2A46 in the steppe regions. They fight at long range (4-5 km) and 115-mm HE-FRAG has a good effect.
Western planted story of Russian running out of tanks....... Also the French Caesar is an opportunity for France to test its artillery gun in combat which otherwise is not possible. ..............Akim is known person working for Ukrainian and CIA.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Western planted story of Russian running out of tanks....... Also the French Caesar is an opportunity for France to test its artillery gun in combat which otherwise is not possible. ..............Akim is known person working for Ukrainian and CIA.
Am I supposed to work for Raska? Of course I'm biased and I don't care about any keyboard geek!

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Country flag

Chinese military plans to develop weapon that can DESTROY Elon Musk's Starlink satellites to protect 'national security'

starlink being used in Ukraine. USA mght consider this an act of war??

Detective Pennington

Country flag
We don't need less Indian people. We need less Indian people in India. Which is why we are signing agreements with UK, Australia, etc to ease Indian immigration in those countries - it is a win - win for both : Western countries are declining in population, they need population transfer, we need our population to go abroad, spread Indian cultural and geopolitical agenda + send money back home.

That is the goal, a reasonable plan towards that goal has not been formulated yet.
Except not really. Only the most intelligent high iq cognitive elite go. Then they kick ass in the West instead of launching businesses and creating new intellectual property in India. Brain drain is not a good thing.

1971ftw

Country flag

Chinese military plans to develop weapon that can DESTROY Elon Musk's Starlink satellites to protect 'national security'

starlink being used in Ukraine. USA mght consider this an act of war??
Threating national security is a act of war , totally justifiable in Russian case.

There is a treaty that forbids nations from attacking satilites and pretty much knocks everyone back to the stone age . There are about 3-4k sats orbiting defenseless, pretty easy to shoot it down with ASAT , Also the reason why USA shits it's pants when more and more nations devlop these weapons

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles