Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Kumaoni

But there won't be another.
Putin is losing this war. He is desperately looking for strong allies. But no one is ready to openly help him. In the end, the rat will be driven into a corner.
He’s not going to use nukes. Relax

Akim

Professional
Country flag
He’s not going to use nukes. Relax
I know this, but he knows't how to lose it. I'm thinking: what would the emperor of Germany do in his place? A hundred years ago, the German Empire lost the war to the allies, although it fought on foreign territory.

Kumaoni

I know this, but he knows how to lose it. I'm thinking: what would the emperor of Germany do in his place? A hundred years ago, the German Empire lost the war to the allies, although it fought on foreign territory.
I highly doubt he will even attempt Odessa. Though a few Russian friends of mine believe they should on telegram. This war will be over by August.

Immanuel

Country flag
Read the article again. Muslim population grew at the highest rate. I agree that they are patriotic and well assimilated relative to a lot of minority groups in a lot of countries, but also look at the status of minorities in Muslim majority countries. That is never a threat to ignore. You have to control their population, that's unavoidable.
No nigga, you can't control their population, no court in India would allow such a large scale discrimination and even with a majority such polices are bag of doggy doo doo, no party will touch it even with gloves and N-95s.

So what if their population grew at the highest rate? It's a sign that you need to do your part and make babies and stop whining.

India is fast developing nation, last thing we need is internal large scale disturbances. This ain't no time to fuck around. Also internal turmoil is also a moment when great western satanists, porki islamists and eastern commies would exploit the weakness and make it worse.

Marco economic theory also suggests that as a country gets more developed, people end up having less children and the population growth across the board will stabilize.

There's a difference between wishful thinking and what change can be effectuated with policy.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I highly doubt he will even attempt Odessa. Though a few Russian friends of mine believe they should on telegram. This war will be over by August.
They already thought that the war would drag on for only 3 weeks. But I said in the last topic that they will not even be able to capture Chernihiv.

Kumaoni

They already thought that the war would drag on for only 3 weeks. But I said in the last topic that they will not even be able to capture Chernihiv.
Who thought? They didn’t give any dealdine

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
I wouldn't mind being the bard, still get more bitches than pooty-gang combined.
Crying about how they get no white bitches and simp for slavic bitches only - where I'm from they are regular visitors to GB road for some russian. No wonder day and night they worship failed state Russia :hail::hail::hail:
ok, wannabe white trash. Stay with your 'bitches', fuck up your children by aspiring to being deadbeat white dad with loser druggie mom. That is your aukaad. Because you, like your western trash, are not men or women. You are boys and girls who will never grow up to be men and women - for that, you need a spine and not be loser trash aspirant, like you are.

vishnugupt

Country flag
I wouldn't mind being the bard, still get more bitches than pooty-gang combined.
Crying about how they get no white bitches and simp for slavic bitches only - where I'm from they are regular visitors to GB road for some russian. No wonder day and night they worship failed state Russia :hail::hail::hail:
Gandu, Since when dating a white become status symbol??
You literally lake a Brain. Here is many members infront of them you are a jhatu.

A failed state Russia has Fuck your head so much that Brain has ejected in space with flow of Ejaculation.

Liberandu-Sickulars chutiyas are destined to be humiliated everywhere.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Who thought? They didn’t give any dealdine
In mid-June, only the counter-offensive will begin. Since April, the Russians have been fighting correctly. Breaking the defense is a long time. In addition, we have a cutting tactic. I think until mid-autumn and + Donetsk and Lugansk for another month. There will be negotiations on Crimea (the fate of Hong Kong may reap it).

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Guys send updates on war . This thread is about everything but about the war ..
War has gotten boring, dude. Same old same old. Russia managed to make the war methodical and boring. It is just like war in Iraq or Afghanistan where the war went on for years, but people lost interest after initial few weeks. It is only the economical fall out of this particular war that keeps it in news or people's interest.

Kumaoni

In mid-June, only the counter-offensive will begin. Since April, the Russians have been fighting correctly. Breaking the defense is a long time. In addition, we have a cutting tactic. I think until mid-autumn and + Donetsk and Lugansk for another month. There will be negotiations on Crimea (the fate of Hong Kong may reap it).
What if they complete the encirclement in the Donbass?

gajapati

Country flag
They are claiming it to be scorched earth policy .. But what exactly is this ? wht kind of weapon and whts its purpose ?

Akim

Professional
Country flag

..............................................................................................................................

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles