Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Detective Pennington

Country flag
You want to target a population of 213 million Muslims in India (almost 11% of global muslim populace) with one child policy ? You want to force them to assimilate, if not use force to break them. Please take these brilliant policies to China or to some tin pot dictatorship. You're sounding more retarded than tik tok libtards.

You're look for a problem where it doesn't exist. Vast majority Muslims in India are peaceful and patriotic. The radicals in almost any religious demographic is such a minority that, it's nothing more than a local law enforcement issue. You want to keep a Hindu majority, go out there and make babies instead of forcing others to stop.

Nigga please.

Interesting research below for those who want to learn.

Read the article again. Muslim population grew at the highest rate. I agree that they are patriotic and well assimilated relative to a lot of minority groups in a lot of countries, but also look at the status of minorities in Muslim majority countries. That is never a threat to ignore. You have to control their population, that's unavoidable.

Cheran

Country flag
Remember, the Desna attack by Russia on UKR, now UKR admits 87 millitary dead

1653312742570.png

Ukraine says 87 were killed in Russian air strike last week

Destroyed UKR vehicle

1653312817655.png

Destroyed UKR base

1653312903825.png

Captured UKR T64

1653312939284.png

1653313022527.png

RUS missiles on way from warships

1653313078345.png

RUS claims 3 UKR Su25 shot downs

1653313118647.png

American wares captured

1653313155582.png

RUS Su35S being fitted with weapons

1653313262404.png

The EU needs to take more responsibility for its security and compensate for the shortfalls that have been underlined by the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, the bloc’s foreign affairs chief, Josep Borell has warned.

“The most obvious example” of such shortfalls are the depleted stockpiles resulting from the military support we provided to Ukraine” Borrell wrote in his blog on Sunday.

US household wealth has fallen by at least $5 trillion so far this year amid an intense market selloff, according to a JPMorgan Chase note seen by Bloomberg. The losses could amount to $9 trillion by year-end, it estimated.

The global economy is facing “its biggest test since the Second World War”, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund said at the start of the World Economic Forum in Davos.

Kristalina Georgieva said the conflict in Ukraine has “compounded the Covid-19 pandemic – a crisis upon a crisis – devastating lives, dragging down growth, and pushing up inflation.”

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
You still have Chernobyl ! A "Dirty Bomb" in Moscow will do wonders to turn the tide of war .
A dirty bomb in moscow will most likely be replied with a nuke in Kiev or Lviv wherever the Nazi leaderships would have been. May be a free one to the London in retaliation.

Russia literally is the only nation that can vaporise whole of USA. Do you understand that? USA itself would present the heads to Putin that planned a dirty bomb attack on Moscow.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Vast majority Muslims in India are peaceful and patriotic
How did you come to such lulzz deduction?

That is never a threat to ignore. You have to control their population, that's unavoidable.
World Population prospects - Population division
https://population.un.org/wpp/

Total population:
https://population.un.org/wpp/Download/Files/1_Indicators (Standard)/EXCEL_FILES/1_Population/WPP2019_POP_F01_1_TOTAL_POPULATION_BOTH_SEXES.xlsx

Till date, future population (low, medium & high fertility variants)
India had 6-7% slower population growth than expected. It's only China's population projection fluctuation bringing India's year of surpassing it up & down. India is slowing every year.

For India:
Projected for 2025: 1.445 billion
Projected for 2030: 1.504 billion
Projected for 2050: 1.64 billion
Peak population (Year: 2059): 1.65 billion
Projeccted for 2100: 1.45 billion (2025 level again)
Shut up for people who say India has a population bomb. These projections are expected to decline even further.

23 out of 36 Indian states/Union territories have negative population growth rate already. The ones with high population growth rate are progressing fast to reach replacement level now. Government is further going to come up with two child policy to fully stablize whatever little growth India has.

India is more likely to have a population of some 1.2 billion in 2100 at current scenario, most likely back at 2010 levels. But far more aged, richer and educated than ever before.

Country flag
A dirty bomb in moscow will most likely be replied with a nuke in Kiev or Lviv wherever the Nazi leaderships would have been. May be a free one to the London in retaliation.

Russia literally is the only nation that can vaporise whole of USA. Do you understand that? USA itself would present the heads to Putin that planned a dirty bomb attack on Moscow.
i don’t think Ukraine would exist as we know it if it goes nuclear millions more would die of starvation.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
British gave us a way to control the population ; it was called partition. Nehru and Gandhi fked it up.
Gandhi was biggest prankster was one of the most quirky and unreasonable person ever to walk this earth. His politics was full of intellectual violence against dissenters. His actions resulted in massacre of millions of Hindus.

Date is corrected 1915.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
I agree that they are patriotic and well assimilated relative to a lot of minority groups in a lot of countries, but also look at the status of minorities in Muslim majority countries
Lullz buddy the moslems are nowhere assimilated.Most of the multicultural democracies of the world do not have mixed neighbourhoods but packets of different communities who feel comfortable in their own zones these democracies are perceived to be liberal and secular.

Blademaster

You want to target a population of 213 million Muslims in India (almost 11% of global muslim populace) with one child policy ? You want to force them to assimilate, if not use force to break them. Please take these brilliant policies to China or to some tin pot dictatorship. You're sounding more retarded than tik tok libtards.

You're look for a problem where it doesn't exist. Vast majority Muslims in India are peaceful and patriotic. The radicals in almost any religious demographic is such a minority that, it's nothing more than a local law enforcement issue. You want to keep a Hindu majority, go out there and make babies instead of forcing others to stop.

Nigga please.

Interesting research below for those who want to learn.

In any case, we cannot allow them to have multiple wives live under a code separate from the rest of the nation and have preferential treatment.

As for one child policy, it has been the long stated intent of muslims leaders that hindus get replaced by muslims over long term. We need to discourage that strongly. As for the majority living peaceably and patriotic, please do not be fool by that facade. We can never let our guard down around these people. I mean, take a look at where a muslim won a local office and the local populace was shouting "Pakistan Zindabad" I know they were saying oh its not Pakistan but Pakeeza. That is bullshit. They are gaslighting the rest of the nation.

I have no problem leaving them alone but we cannot let them replace us in the long term. Pakistan and Bangladesh is forever lost and Bangladeshis are illegally immigrating to India and trying to make a greater Bangladesh. We cannot let that happen.

Hari Sud

Country flag
It would appear that after Mariupol surrender in Ukraine, the war is almost over. Otherwise we will not be talking about Tagore or Gandhi in Ukraine War thread.

No sir, the war is not over. Russians got their first victory after 10 weeks of fighting. Everywhere else in Ukraine the Russians were in retreat, their war objective changed and their losses are humongous. The Mariupol capture must be a great morale booster for their troops.

Now they have to capture all areas next to the Russian border and call it a truce. I do not know that the inefficient Russian troops will ever capture Odessa. The latter is of a far greater importance than Mariupol as it is a port city with connections with the rest of the Europe. It is here that the most celebrated lady Russian Sniper killed 210 Nazi soldiers During WW2.

War could continue for 6 more months until Russian get full mastery of area they want and make Ukraine into a land locked country. US and NATO short of entering the war directly cannot do anything. Russian victory will be at a tremendous cost. Not many after this war is over will regard Russians as a world power. Sanctions on them will do the rest.

The US lost other nation’s confidence of direct support and protection. US could provide guns from a distance. They do not wish to receive body bags hence will support you from a distance. The old man Biden will have to hand over power before his term is over and main reasons will be his old age.

The Ukraine truce will divide Europe. Some will question the NATO/US stupidity of trying to reach Russian border by hook or crook. They prefer peace and not turbulence all the times. That is bad news for US. Their main morale booster for US is to stay on war path all the time …… (Gulf1, Serbia, Gulf2, Afghanistan and now indirectly Ukraine In last 30 years).

Will india reap any benefits…… hard to say. Some businesses are moving out of China. It is to Modi’s smartness to direct that movement towards india at tomorrow’s QUAD meet in Tokyo. God bless him for that.

Shaan123

Country flag
Ladies & Gentlemen, please welcome new president of Ukraine "volodymyr zelensky"

ww2historian

Country flag
This is a interesting debate between Scott Ritter and Larry C. Johnson. I think if NATO is really in this for the long term (The next 10 years,) he might have a good point. However, how can the US cope if China invades Taiwan? Also I don't think it's realistic that America or the world can afford a long dragged out conflict. Plus Russia will win at all cost, and there is nothing NATO can do about it. Maybe for the next few months NATO can help drag it out, but not much past that. This insanity needs to stop. Skrew Ukraine and Zelensky, they're not worth it.
DEBATING SCOTT RITTER
22 May 2022 by Larry Johnson

I present this background because I take issue with the substance of his latest interview with Sputnick. As a sideline, it is worth noting that Scott’s critique of the Russian military strategy is not silenced by Sputnick. They published it. Please show me one American media outlet that would allow a critique of the Biden policy? There is not one.

Scott is insisting that Biden’s decision to supply Ukraine with $40 billion dollars is a “game changer.” Here is what he wrote in response to questions from Sputnik:

Sputnik: On 21 May, Biden signed a $40 billion military aid package to Ukraine. Could the provision of new weapons become a game-changer for Kiev?
Scott Ritter
: It’s not could, it is a game changer. That doesn’t mean that Ukraine wins the game. But Russia started the special military operation with a limited number of troops and with clearly stated objectives that were designed to be achieved with this limited number of troops.
Today, Russia still has the same number of troops and the same objectives. But instead of going up against the Ukrainian military as it existed at the start of the conflict, it’s now going up against a Ukrainian military that is supported by a weapons package that by itself nearly matches the defence budget for Russia in all of one year. I think the defence budget for Russia in 2021 was around $43 billion.
This package that was just provided nearly matches that and when you add it to what has already been provided during the first five months of 2022, that’s $53 billion. That’s nearly $10 billion more than Russia spends on the totality of its military in one year. That changes the game. Again, the $40 billion package is not all weapons. A lot of it is humanitarian support and then some other financial support. But it’s still… The amount of money it’s provided through in terms of weapons, it’s a lot.The United States and NATO are also providing real time intelligence support to the Ukrainians. That’s a game changer. And NATO’s countries have now provided Ukraine with strategic depth going back through Poland and Germany, where bases are being used to train Ukrainian forces on the new weapons that are being provided.
I think Scott is wrong. Let me explain.

Money may make the world go around but it does not magically produce trained, enthusiastic troops willing and capable of using such weapons. During my time at the U.S. State Department’s Office of Counter Terrorism, I was the Deputy Director for the Anti-Terrorism Assistance Training Program (ATAP). We discovered that no matter how much money the United States wanted to supply to a specific country to combat terrorism we reached a saturation point. We learned that you reach a point where there are no more people to train or the recipients of the training could not absorb the support.

Ukraine’s problem right now is not a lack of equipment. The had combat aircraft, helicopters, tanks, artillery and drones. Russia destroyed a significant amount of that materiel and killed the soldiers and pilots who were trained to operate those systems. Training replacements–competent replacements–can not be accomplished in a one or two day seminar. Training a pilot or an artillery crew, for example, requires weeks and, in some circumstances, months of instruction before the trainees are ready to go to battle.

As I noted in my previous post, the U.S. decision to send M-155 howitzers to Ukraine is another meaningless gesture. These guns can only get into position by being towed by a vehicle. Once the howitzer is set up and starts firing it is immediately vulnerable to counter battery fire. The best method to counteract counter battery fire is to move the artillery piece to a new location immediately after it fires. You can not do this with the M-155.

I have yet to see a list of the equipment this $40 billion is supposed to buy for Ukraine, but it does not appear that the United States is sending its best first generation weapons. Up to this point we have not seen a single instance of the Ukrainian military mounting a counter attack with air and land assets against Russian forces and winning the day. When the Azov battalion was surrounded at Azovstal, we did not see the Ukrainians attempt an operation akin to Field Marshal Erich von Manstein’s failed attempt to rescue Field Marshal von Paulus at Stalingrad. The answer is simple–the Ukrainians either did not have such a force with the capability to save the Azov thugs or it feared that Russia’s air power and artillery would wipe out or inflict unacceptable casualties on a rescue force. Hence, Azov surrendered unconditionally.

Scott Ritter sees the training of Ukrainian troops in Poland and Germany as a critical variable that could really hurt the Russians. Training reinforcements on new technology might be a potential game changer if the situation on the ground in Ukraine was static. It is not. Russia is grinding down the entrenched Ukrainian forces in the Donbass . Russia is shooting down any Ukrainian planes that dare to take off. Russia is destroying artillery and tank emplacements with counter battery fire. Russia is shooting down drones with regularity. Even if those new trainees graduate and are deployed to the eastern maelstrom, their ability to function as a competent combat unit is limited by Ukraine’s existing and growing deficiencies.

Scott also asserts that intelligence sharing gives the Ukrainians an edge. When you provide intelligence on Russian troop movements, locations or plans, there is an assumption that the recipients of that intelligence will be able to do something to hurt the Russians. How did that work out in Mariupol? How about fending off the Russian missile attack in Desna. In my view, sharing intelligence with Ukraine is an effort in futility. Am empty gesture that will not change anything on the ground. https://sonar21.com/debating-scott-ritter/

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
You're look for a problem where it doesn't exist. Vast majority Muslims in India are peaceful and patriotic. The radicals in almost any religious demographic is such a minority that, it's nothing more than a local law enforcement issue.
You see Mate there is no straight research that says Which Religion folks are the most patriotic than others and I don't think there is a way to gauge it either but I will try to entertain you for a bit with contradictory opinion that are based on my own inference.
You see this data below mate.

Ignore Afghanistan and Pakistan and concentrate on Bangladesh - a so called secular nation with Hindu as minority group and relatively close to West Bengal having similar culture and exchange of idea. They have what some 80% demanding Sharia.
Are you in agreement with me that the Indian no for the same could be anywhere between 50 to 60%.

Now Straight to Indian Muslims you can see the number yourself, actual "Sharia" is not the word but the concept of Muslims Personal law board and court is very close to it.

Have you ever observed a Muslim Rioters.
I am sure you did not get chance to observe many riots in your life but we have repository here that documents brutality in each riots.
Mostly data of Muslims and Hindu rioters are available.
In the most perilous of times no Hindu group has ever desecrated a national monument specially those representing soldiers but u can't say the same for Muslims.
There is no data for crime statistics based on religion but I am sure if one was to be conducted Muslims would have a overrepresentation like the blacks have in US crime statistics.
Based on anecdotal evidence one can guess that muslims themselves don't know what it means to be patriot or at least there is a hidden clause to their patriotism.

Try taking a look at Islamic Extremism thread.

Also do you believe Kashmiris are against India because they lack jobs or opportunities?

You want to keep a Hindu majority, go out there and make babies instead of forcing others to stop.
Retarded statement Hindu are close to replacement rate and it should be so considering we are overpopulated its Muslims who are breeding like crazy.

Also do you agree with the statement "Demographic is Destiny"?

ww2historian

Country flag
This is a interesting debate between Scott Ritter and Larry C. Johnson. I think if NATO is really in this for the long term (The next 10 years,) he might have a good point. However, how can the US cope if China invades Taiwan? Also I don't think it's realistic that America or the world can afford a long dragged out conflict. Plus Russia will win at all cost, and there is nothing NATO can do about it. Maybe for the next few months NATO can help drag it out, but not much past that. This insanity needs to stop. Skrew Ukraine and Zelensky, they're not worth it.
DEBATING SCOTT RITTER
22 May 2022 by Larry Johnson

I present this background because I take issue with the substance of his latest interview with Sputnick. As a sideline, it is worth noting that Scott’s critique of the Russian military strategy is not silenced by Sputnick. They published it. Please show me one American media outlet that would allow a critique of the Biden policy? There is not one.

Scott is insisting that Biden’s decision to supply Ukraine with $40 billion dollars is a “game changer.” Here is what he wrote in response to questions from Sputnik:

I think Scott is wrong. Let me explain.

Money may make the world go around but it does not magically produce trained, enthusiastic troops willing and capable of using such weapons. During my time at the U.S. State Department’s Office of Counter Terrorism, I was the Deputy Director for the Anti-Terrorism Assistance Training Program (ATAP). We discovered that no matter how much money the United States wanted to supply to a specific country to combat terrorism we reached a saturation point. We learned that you reach a point where there are no more people to train or the recipients of the training could not absorb the support.

Ukraine’s problem right now is not a lack of equipment. The had combat aircraft, helicopters, tanks, artillery and drones. Russia destroyed a significant amount of that materiel and killed the soldiers and pilots who were trained to operate those systems. Training replacements–competent replacements–can not be accomplished in a one or two day seminar. Training a pilot or an artillery crew, for example, requires weeks and, in some circumstances, months of instruction before the trainees are ready to go to battle.

As I noted in my previous post, the U.S. decision to send M-155 howitzers to Ukraine is another meaningless gesture. These guns can only get into position by being towed by a vehicle. Once the howitzer is set up and starts firing it is immediately vulnerable to counter battery fire. The best method to counteract counter battery fire is to move the artillery piece to a new location immediately after it fires. You can not do this with the M-155.

I have yet to see a list of the equipment this $40 billion is supposed to buy for Ukraine, but it does not appear that the United States is sending its best first generation weapons. Up to this point we have not seen a single instance of the Ukrainian military mounting a counter attack with air and land assets against Russian forces and winning the day. When the Azov battalion was surrounded at Azovstal, we did not see the Ukrainians attempt an operation akin to Field Marshal Erich von Manstein’s failed attempt to rescue Field Marshal von Paulus at Stalingrad. The answer is simple–the Ukrainians either did not have such a force with the capability to save the Azov thugs or it feared that Russia’s air power and artillery would wipe out or inflict unacceptable casualties on a rescue force. Hence, Azov surrendered unconditionally.

Scott Ritter sees the training of Ukrainian troops in Poland and Germany as a critical variable that could really hurt the Russians. Training reinforcements on new technology might be a potential game changer if the situation on the ground in Ukraine was static. It is not. Russia is grinding down the entrenched Ukrainian forces in the Donbass . Russia is shooting down any Ukrainian planes that dare to take off. Russia is destroying artillery and tank emplacements with counter battery fire. Russia is shooting down drones with regularity. Even if those new trainees graduate and are deployed to the eastern maelstrom, their ability to function as a competent combat unit is limited by Ukraine’s existing and growing deficiencies.

Scott also asserts that intelligence sharing gives the Ukrainians an edge. When you provide intelligence on Russian troop movements, locations or plans, there is an assumption that the recipients of that intelligence will be able to do something to hurt the Russians. How did that work out in Mariupol? How about fending off the Russian missile attack in Desna. In my view, sharing intelligence with Ukraine is an effort in futility. Am empty gesture that will not change anything on the ground. https://sonar21.com/debating-scott-ritter/
It will be interesting to see 6 months to a year into the future.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles