Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

RocketMan

Country flag
In 1994. i already said that I don't see the point in it.
In addition, at that time we were not able to support it and people were not ready to eat grass like in the DPRK.
You still have Chernobyl ! A "Dirty Bomb" in Moscow will do wonders to turn the tide of war .

ww2historian

Country flag
In Russia they often play with words.
And in Ukraine they don't. The word evacuated,
remove (someone) from a place of danger to a safer place.
"several families were evacuated from their homes" and the word surrender, cease resistance to an enemy or opponent and submit to their authority.
Akim, I thought the Azovs and their wifes said they would be tortured and killed if they surrendered. So, by using the word evacuated, they just admitted they were full of shit. I mean evacuate means taken to a "safer" place.

Neptune

Country flag
Precision hit on Ukrainian tank.

I’m not going to go into detail but the Ukrainian military has been in a terrible state. Very heavy losses, and loosing more and more territory daily. Ukrainian units are in danger of encirclement. The Russian side apparently fires tens of thousands of artillery rounds a day at Ukrainian positions.

The Following guy (neutral and none Russian/Ukrainian) is very well versed in battlefield maneuvers and tactics, he explains things very well. It’s not what the media or the Ukrainian side wants to here.

A few weeks old but this guy explains the battle for Donbas:

Here is a video where he talks about Kharkiv. Looks like the Russians outplayed the Ukrainian side, again despite what the media and pro Ukrainian side claims, the Kharkiv operation is not a win for Ukrainians. Please watch the video to understand, @Akim i thought you might want to see the following videos.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
democrats get a lot of money from Muslim lobby so HR issues will always be part of their india meetings/policy why India never talks about how blacks and Asians are not safe in USA is strange??
Must be noted bush had declared that wtc has nothing to do with the doctrines of jihad and declared the global larp on terror as one defending Human Rights Freedom and Democracy. The stupid index of amreekunts never surprises you.Refused to share any data with us after 26/11.

Country flag
Must be noted bush had declared that wtc has nothing to do with doctrines the of jihad and declared the global larp on terror as one defending Human Rights Freedom and Democracy. The stupid index of amreekunts never surprises you.Refused to share any data with us after 26/11.
Osama Bin Laden was sheltered by USA’s NON NATO ally ; says it all

Shaan123

Country flag
Boy oh boy! Wasn't Poland, other than USA/UK, the most nastiest & cockiest towards Russia? Reality is sinking in very fast now, eh?
Polish PM: “But should Poland be paying Norway gigantic money for gas — four or five times more than we paid a year ago? This is sick,” he said. “They should share these excess profits. It’s not normal, it’s unjust. This is an indirect preying on the war started by Putin.”

Country flag
Must be noted bush had declared that wtc has nothing to do with the doctrines of jihad and declared the global larp on terror as one defending Human Rights Freedom and Democracy. The stupid index of amreekunts never surprises you.Refused to share any data with us after 26/11.
nice rhetoric when USA has killed more Muslims than any other country. Every recent war USA has had was against Muslim nations. I wonder if other countries see the obvious or believe this bs???

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles