Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Blood+

Country flag
I don't remember this in theory. But I remember about deep coverage by motorized columns. And the Russians did it. Look at the initial period of the war. Even this operation had to be on a large scale.
But the situation has changed now!! Now it has basically turned into trench warfare with modern weaponry combined with urban warfare with the presence of noncombatants, so of course, the rate of advancement will be slower, and then you take the muddy terrain into consideration, and it all begins to make sense.

Plus, them Russians have a manpower shortage, so they can't really afford to be reckless while planning an assault.

Detective Pennington

Country flag
UNLESS THEY have assimilated to our culture and national interest, their existence here unless they are spending money on tourism IS THE PROBLEM. WE DONT WANT TO GET COLONIZED BY OTHERS.
Agreed but this isn't really happening other than the Christian missionaries. The businessmen for example, and even just random weird enthusiasts who like the culture/weather or maybe they're scholars of Hinduism or something are just minding their own business.
Racism is good thing.

the whole anti racism bad meme that has become an etire religion in the west is actually bad for their society.the racism that is seen in india and china are good for their countries.

just learn tech stuff from the other and leave out their people.
Eh this is a more complicated topic. Demographic change and cultural marxism are bad. The cultural marxist/globalist left will call opposing this racism. It's fine to limit population growth of hostile or potentially hostile (including unassimilatable minorities and beliefs). But random discrimination with no practical value is retarded. What you want in India is to limit the growth of the Muslim population via one child policies and anti=proselytization laws or whatever, and to make sure they assimilate. If this can't be achieved, THEN you use force to break them.
but you must cheat them in the end and be selectively sociopathic and only mingle with our own and carry our own banner.
I mean maybe. Even if that's how you feel, you don't have to really be sociopathic about it. There are a lot of chicks that are just down for casual sex with a dude they meet on tinder or at a bar every once in a while. That doesn't make them whores or anything, it's just a hobby people have in 2022. You don't have to lie to them or lead them on. In fact, doing so is kinda shitty (though I won't judge desperate incels too harshly for this because i've been there).

And even for those that want a relationship, it's not that big of a deal to date or marry a non-indian unless she tries to pull you away from Hindu nationalist sympathies or convert you to Islam or something. Imran Khan literally married a white woman and he became prime minister of Pakistan. There are much bigger problems facing the Hindu people and India than one random Indian marrying a non-Indian.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
But the situation has changed now!! Now it has basically turned into trench warfare with modern weaponry combined with urban warfare with the presence of noncombatants, so of course, the rate of advancement will be slower, and then you take the muddy terrain into consideration, and it all begins to make sense.

Plus, them Russians have a manpower shortage, so they can't really afford to be reckless while planning an assault.
So I’m talking about it. But only, the locals don’t worry them much and our land has long been dry.
The Russians still have a predominance in firepower, but parity is gradually setting in. This can be seen on the maps. Already in many areas the Russians are on the defensive and turn on tame Western politicians who say the phrase "Let's negotiate."

Master Chief

Country flag
So I’m talking about it. But only, the locals don’t worry them much and our land has long been dry.
The Russians still have a predominance in firepower, but parity is gradually setting in. This can be seen on the maps. Already in many areas the Russians are on the defensive and turn on tame Western politicians who say the phrase "Let's negotiate."
Russians building up defenses in Kherson, is them consolidating their gains, to secure Kherson and make a Ukranian counter offensive prohibitively costly.. Mykolaiv and Odessa is on their list.. So, Ukraine should prepare accordingly, and not make assumptions that can turn costly..

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Russians building up defenses in Kherson, is them consolidating their gains, to secure Kherson and make a Ukranian counter offensive prohibitively costly.. Mykolaiv and Odessa is on their list.. So, Ukraine should prepare accordingly, and not make assumptions that can turn costly..
They have ALL UKRAINE on their list. Back in March, maps were captured. But just because I want to f*ck Ariana Grande doesn't mean I can afford it.

Shaan123

Country flag
A new Venezuela in making.

So at the beginning of war when hundreds of sanctions were being put on the Russia, Western media was full of news how Rouble has been converted to Rubble, banks runs have started, inflation gone sky high, people won’t be able to afford food etc etc. Now they are saying wait for 5 years to see collapse ! That’s a massive downhill skiing!!

Last edited:

Kumaoni

They have ALL UKRAINE on their list. Back in March, maps were captured. But just because I want to f*ck Ariana Grande doesn't mean I can afford it.
I highly doubt Russia aims to occupy the entirety of Ukraine with around 200,000 troopers

Immanuel

Country flag
What you want in India is to limit the growth of the Muslim population via one child policies and anti=proselytization laws or whatever, and to make sure they assimilate. If this can't be achieved, THEN you use force to break them.
You want to target a population of 213 million Muslims in India (almost 11% of global muslim populace) with one child policy ? You want to force them to assimilate, if not use force to break them. Please take these brilliant policies to China or to some tin pot dictatorship. You're sounding more retarded than tik tok libtards.

You're look for a problem where it doesn't exist. Vast majority Muslims in India are peaceful and patriotic. The radicals in almost any religious demographic is such a minority that, it's nothing more than a local law enforcement issue. You want to keep a Hindu majority, go out there and make babies instead of forcing others to stop.

Nigga please.

Interesting research below for those who want to learn.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I highly doubt Russia aims to occupy the entirety of Ukraine with around 200,000 troopers
I generally doubted that the Kremlin would dare to invade with such numbers. This is not according to the rules of military science. More like an adventure. Now 400 thousand Russian soldiers + 60 thousand from the "republics" have already gone through the war.

Kumaoni

I generally doubted that the Kremlin would dare to invade with such numbers. This is not according to the rules of military science. More like an adventure. Now 400 thousand Russian soldiers + 60 thousand from the "republics" have already gone through the war.
They haven’t declared war but it’s currently a “special operation”. Even Ameripedia doesn’t have Russian numbers as that high.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Like I said earlier , Ukraine was foolish to abandon Nuclear weapons in 1991 !
In 1994. i already said that I don't see the point in it.
In addition, at that time we were not able to support it and people were not ready to eat grass like in the DPRK.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles