Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag

.................................................................................................

ww2historian

Country flag
Wikipedia show Russian airplanes losses at 21, not 204. It shows helicopter losses at 23, not 170. Drone losses are 20, not 470, but you really should count toy kids drones in that 470 number.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Good luck. Ignore.
Дістали мудаки. Йебитесь самі з собою, та целуйте Путіна у жопу. Мені ви байдуже уйобки.
Fake Greek brown Muslim posing as a Ukrainian! :lol:

Again no factual reply but just a dimwit 2 liners filled with abuses and "Me ignore you" and running away crying like a COWARD! It's a shame you was in military! You are a insult to armed forces!

Your typical ABUSES prove 2 things, first your muslim parents didn't give you good upbringing and second you are definitely LOSING and SURRENDERING under the feet of your real daddy aka PUTIN!

PUTIN will make sure you pay for your SINS! You bloody UkroNazis would pay for beating up helpless students and not sparing even women! PUTIN would soon make sure you are a landlocked country and you live a miserable life in other countries living on the pennies of others!

1653247507219.png

All kidding aside, what other choice did they really have under the circumstances??
Did you miss reading the first line my post? Here is again... :lol:

"Ukrainians have made it clear it is better to die on their feet than live on their knees."

People thought there would be some Kesari or 300 type standoff which could save some izzat BUT they chose to SURRENDER!!! I knew they would SURRENDER but still waited for a month!

What a LOSER this Akim and his UkroNazi! Good enough to beat students only! :nono:

1653246636373.png

1653246543449.png

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Don’t be frustrated Akim. Remember what Mantra I told you when you showed me middle finger.?? “Ukraine will bleed, Russia will pay and rest will laugh”
There is stark difference between our definition of being nationalist and your nationalism. Your nationalism is blind can’t differentiate between good and bad mostly concentrated on racism and hate. For us Nationalism is betterment of our country.
So I seriously request you please consider being nice and try to give a serious thought to others adverse opinions, at least learn now on the expense of Ukraine.
World is indeed laughing. Kamala Harris and Polish leaders laughed 2 months back and now after 3 months no one is caring much!

Lol there is a war going on his country, people here are acting insensitive to the humanitarian crisis that’s happened, and you are acting him to be nice? Hell that post he replied was a dedicated troll post.
I love Russians and am a Pro Russian (not pro war) member here, but this is too much.
Troll post? Better mention me if you talk about my posts! :rofl:

Nah... just a simple non abusive light hearted reply to a Mega Troll UkroNazi propagandist CRIMINAL who is copy pasting non stop LIES! 💩

His brother got banned already but his life is spared here. No one wants war here but these UkroNazi want. You mess with a big goon by inviting another goon from 10,000 kms away, then you get rewards getting WRECKED!

Period!

Russia attacked Ukraine, not vice versa. It was a war that lasted for 8 years, first by Russian backed separatists in Donbass which the RF attacking in 2022.
Yes, Russia has every right to look after its strategic interestsC but Ukranian soldiers are soldiers. Unlike the senile coward deepstate, they are fighting the Russians.
Soldiers don't beat up students and pull hairs of women and kick them and neither force them to play game in war stress!

Karma is hitting these "soldiers" back now!

Ukrainian 'mova'- take Russian, insert additional vowels in random places, replace standard Russian with archaic in others, stretch out a few words and pronounce them differently and then claim it's a totally different, ancient, 'Unrussian' language. A bit like the myth of Ukrainian nationhood really🤣🤣
I don't even speak 'Ukrainian' but can easily understand this idiotic pidgin now without even trying, from just following this conflict. If it had been entirely different to Russian as the Ukrops claim, this would have been impossible.
They look same, eat same, shit same, but they have to show to the world and new daddy US that they are totally different breed!

2,439 surrendered in Azovstal. Almost the size of a brigade :shock:
If you believe that fake greek muslim Akim UkroNazi propagandist, then it's actually Russian forces which surrendered at steel plant! :lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Same way. Into ignore. Say hello to the cruiser Moskva.
Say hello to Crimea and Luhansk and Donetsk and Mariupol.... Odessa and much more to come! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone who will pretend to be smart, discussing Nazism and racism in Ukraine, I will send to the genital area.
I don't discuss when Indian police officers in one of the states brutally beat people on the street during the COVID outbreak. You have your own country and your own rules. Therefore, I treat those citizens of India who do not know the signs of fascism at all as stupid sheep and do not want to read their nonsense.
Here comes the justification again of beating up students! Karma hitting you back and now you are SURRENDERING en masses and lost the residual self respect!

The reason you are getting thrashed by PUTIN! You are part of Russia so his rules apply on Ukraine.

btw you talk a lot about genitals and sounds totally gay!

Correction.
Since 2014, Ukraine chose - CHOSE - not to be a neutral state, join the NATO camp, be hostile to Russia and to Russian minorities.
Russia didn't suddenly "wake up" in 2014 and turn hostile for no reason.
And thanks for showing the rest of the world the consequences of choosing your friends poorly. Losing your seaports and Donbass and having your country ravaged by war was worth it for squealing like a teenager "we sank Moskva. We sank Moskva"
His so called artificial country is in shambles, 6 million refugees, shameful SURRENDER at Mariupol and now on the verge of being a landlocked country.

But all he has is "we sanked Moskva" and that too taking help of the Americans.

Akim has a split personality, his English speaking part is stupid, but his Ukrainian part is nasty and vulgar. He's all broken up after his Nazi brothers surrendered.
Yeah and perhaps my posts are haunting him as well as he SURRENDERED! :lol:

New year's holiday in liberates Donetsk.. Get real.. Lugansk is about to be completely gobbled by Russia.. Severodonetsk- Lyschansk.. the last remaining stronghold..
But he says he sunk Moskva with his RPG so he won! :lol:

He is same as Zeliniskky. He celebrated when Euro-Maidan happened and cheered when oppression of people of Donstek and Russians within Ukraine continued unabated. He made excuses for all the atrocities committed on the name of Ukrainian nationalism. He is a Nazi- apologist.

So, screw his sentiments. He himself is sitting pretty out of the frontline and already by his own admission, sent away his whole family out of Ukraine. But he wants the war to continue that has already ravaged his nation in entirety given the losses suffered both in terms of civilian lives and infrastructure would mean that Ukraine would take at least one lifetime to gain back relative prosperity if only they can maintain control over Donbass port.

He is a war-monger of the same breed that goaded his own nation into an unwinnable war against Russia believing all the platitude his masters at USA gave them. He is the white version of a Pakistani and he is treated in just rhe way he deserves.

You forget that Zeliniskky is but a puppet or rather the front of a cabal that is running this pro-west Ukranian nationalism scam. The cabal is formed with this kind of people.
Excellent reply! Thanks that you saved my time!

Answer to all those who have sympathy with that TROLL UkroNazi!

Flash12

Country flag
Good to know that kharkiv/kharkov is on the list.
I have another question for you, even though russian forces are following their own timeline (& not nyt's or atlantic's), what is your rough guess how long the phase ii of 'special military operation' in donbas last.
There are still 3-5 months in Donbass. And in Ukraine for more than a year.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Ain't that the default Russian way of warfighting though - slow and methodical??!!
I don't remember this in theory. But I remember about deep coverage by motorized columns. And the Russians did it. Look at the initial period of the war. Even this operation had to be on a large scale.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles